Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

#endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (29847 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Yoruba2humble(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na so dey enter one of my friends room, and saw him watching film and dey come talk say him dey do video call with oyibo...
Na so d guy spend like 3days for cell...
Person wey no get beards before he go, come back with beards
#ENDSARS

17 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by kstyle2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
People really need to keep on speaking. What irked me the most was how the police were so quick to kick against the #endsars campaign. These rascals act without any iota of decorum. They've simply become a nuisance to the society and the end of their reign of abuse is near

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by rawtouch: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
always have a smile on, they won't harass u..
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by killdiabetes(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Supported!
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by dontgiveupp(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Tjohnnay: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Abudu2000(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
No Nigerian youh will say he hasn't had a bad experience with sars unless you don't go out at all

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by uzohrome(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
I was also stopped at apple junction festac town, I spent 4 hours with them but I refused to give them I dime, my iphone 6 was ceased and I was asked to provide the access to the phone I gave them the pasword but they said where did I get the money to buy iphone, I was just laughing, how much is iphone 6 I had to login to my clickbank account and that day alone I have made almost $600 , I told them I can afford to buy iphone 6 every day if I wish. Later they said after delaying me for hours that I should find them something, I told them I have but one dime from me will not get to you guys. They think every body online is into illegal things. Is better npf scrab the unit.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by just2endowed: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
angry shocked
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by abrahym(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:
All these people demonizing SARS are suspicious. SARS may have bad eggs, but this social media assault on them is beginning to look suspicious. One guy has already been exposed as a criminal on Twitter after her posted a count details claiming SARS extorted him.

End SARS and let Yahoo plus guys killing and kidnapping enjoy their lives. Funny Nigerians

We need educated ones.. They can't end Sars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by greatbuc(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sorry about that. Ill give you back your money. Instead of wailing why not sue them. We've lost our senses thinking when you report to me (the masses) I will flog them.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
#end sars... who are the SARS, can someborry help
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by DedeNkem: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerian police rob citizens everyday.
Thieves, armed robbers in uniform!
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
nerodenero:
The difference between SARS and Armed robbers is the name. One thing synonymous to both of them is forceful extortion.

Wrong.. One works for the Government, the other is in the private sector.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by samzzycash(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:
All these people demonizing SARS are suspicious. SARS may have bad eggs, but this social media assault on them is beginning to look suspicious. One guy has already been exposed as a criminal on Twitter after her posted a count details claiming SARS extorted him.

End SARS and let Yahoo plus guys killing and kidnapping enjoy their lives. Funny Nigerians
it's obvious you no nothing about Sars
You think they go after yahoo boys because they want to curb the menace. All they ever wanted is their own share of the money i live close to a police station and i know how they operate.. I yahoo boy that is indeed a yahoo will land at the station this moment and he is out 30 minutes later after payment.. You will even think it is buying and selling they are doing there.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Abudu2000(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I have heard stories upon stories from friends just like this.

A friend of mine was labelled a yahoo boy because he had the pic of Amber Rose as his wallpaper. I don't think the police academy is doing it's job.
bro I hope I'm not that ur friend coz I fell victim for this. No sane guy wouldn't follow a damsel like amberose ,I had 3 of her pics na wahala I jam oo. Worse part is they don't even know her..na 20k remove me from that mess...abeg sars should just go ,we want no amendment let them carry their trouble and go....

Just imagine I will now be carrying my Bros who's a police around before I can move.. which kind problem be this

7 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Your mumu never do. Don't worry they go catch you one day...
olapluto:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by kstyle2(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

A friend of mine was labelled a yahoo boy because he had the pic of Amber Rose as his wallpaper. I don't think the police academy is doing it's job.
do we even have a police academy?

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Fatherly: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS! SARS!! SARS!!!
Those guys are advanced armed criminals.
No mercy no joy they are mean muda former.

Possessed with the demons force
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
As a guy,if you haven’t been molested and harassed by sars then you haven’t gone through the rite of passage of being a confirm nigerian
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by kowalsky: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

shut up. since the introduction of SARS has the rate of the afforementioned crimes dropped undecided

FYI these guys aid and abet hoodlums and hard core criminals, because in truth they are all spawned by the same proverbial demon.

12 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Nebuchadnezar: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

it will be your turn one day and you'll understand

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Kbs468(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
We don't think the Scrapping of #SARS is the solution to any perceived injustice against Innocent Citizens but a turn around of their modus operandi would suffice.

After all, The brain behind their existence is simply to perform the duty of the military within the Police force as a Civil friendly Security Unit while the Military are specifically against internal and external aggression just like it is obtainable everywhere.

So bearing with them while the constituted authorities makes changes as expected while not allow anyone take advantage of the whole situation surrounding the online protest indeed.

After all, Winning your Votes into office now would not stop them from parading fleets of security entourage beyond the strength of #SARS even.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Bolaji299(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
About an hour ago.. Some SARS officer chased me and a friend at sabo, ogbomoso just because they saw us buying gold chain. Luckily we escaped their brutality but damn I can't even breath properly since then... Buhari pls end SARS right now.. Students can't even move around without being scared of harassment.

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Digriz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
uzohrome:
I was also stopped at apple junction festac town, I spent 4 hours with them but I refused to give them I dime, my iphone 6 was ceased and I was asked to provide the access to the phone I gave them the pasword but they said where did I get the money to buy iphone, I was just laughing, how much is iphone 6 I had to login to my clickbank account and that day alone I have made almost $600 , I told them I can afford to buy iphone 6 every day if I wish. Later they said after delaying me for hours that I should find them something, I told them I have but one dime from me will not get to you guys. They think every body online is into illegal things. Is better npf scrab the unit.
Tnk your stars,had it been in a secluded area they would have killed you just for the iphone.

5 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by khalhokage(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

Lol, the same Yahoo boys that have SARS as security personnel?

This isn't speculation, rumour or hear say, I personally know who I'm talking about, we went to the same secondary school.

He always drives around with two armed SARS operatives in his car.

Keep deceiving yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by openmine(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Going by the acronym SARS(Special Anti-Robbery Squad)
You would expect to see intelligent and educated folks there...
If a SARS member doesn't even know a simple OMG,then I wonder how we intend to have an intelligence squad to fight crime and terrorism with some of these illiterates hiding by that name.....

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by Realhommie(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
abrahym:

We need educated ones.. They can't end Sars
That arm of the Police need reforms, like seriously.. People aren't making all of these stories up, I've seen with my eyes how brutal, wicked and evil these SARS guyz are.. Terrible situation we are in i must say.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by nephemmy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm fully down with this....the federal government gotta end SARS. They're so fuckin dumb.
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by ibietela2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Do they even go there...
Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by abrahym(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realhommie:
That arm of the Police need reforms, like seriously.. People aren't making all of these stories up, I've seen with my eyes how brutal, wicked and evil these SARS guyz are.. Terrible situation we are in i must say.

Bro I understand.. I was held by Sars for 40 minutes cos I'm using an iPhone.. My wife was sick and I took to hospital.. On our way back this men looking so dirty stopped us.. She even told them she is very sick and needed rest.. They held me for 40 minutes because I'm using an iPhone, when passers saw that my wife is very weak. They became very angry and order Sars to allow I and my wife leave

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) by ibietela2(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
olapluto:

Proof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / Nigerian man arrested at India airport as he was about to board a plane without / Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.