Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (66120 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by alfredo4u(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
onlyson16:

What's this one saying? Appreciate good thing I beg

SO NA HERE TO ABUJA U COME THE BRAG LIKE THAT...
NO BE UR MATE DE GO CHINA

HAHA THE DAY U GO SEE ROAD TO CONGO,AND GHANA,U GO SNAPS. WITH DOGS DA DAY MITCHY
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
The ugliness of that girl is enough to crash a plane.
where is this thwart from,
How you be? monkey dey chop banana,
Let her be we like her the way she's ugly if you don't like it go and hug transformer,
Oloriburuku somebody,
Otondo big head

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by horlus(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
dannytoe:
How did she get flight clearance to fly the plane single handedly without a co-pilot? it's unprofessional in the aviation industry, No matter your flying hours or how experienced you are, you must fly with a co-pilot.

She didn't fly single handedly. The passanger who posted the pictures was just reiterating the fact that the young lady is a full pilot and not a co pilot.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by litaninja(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oh wait ..you're right, this is more plausible, she's been flying for Aero since she was 15.
Clap for yourself....

adaxxy:
She's Aerocontractors breed,
She didn't just start flying now...
The fact is she's been flying for 10years now for aero
That is the fact
There are lots of her kind but she's the only female captain in aero now but because of turbulent Aero had last year most of the remaining female pilots went to other airlines or abroad,
Hassana and huseinna also flew as pilots for Aero before they left for US,
Aero has 2 female pilots at the moment,
IMOLEAYO AND FLORENCE

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by firstolalekan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
ProWalker:

The grey matter in her brain is enough to dwarf all you will ever hope to achieve in this life..what about that ?
My God! shocked

Epic savagery grin
NwaChibuzor13 is finished grin

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Shaev7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
rogers407:
na wa o, and I dey here, common car sef I no fit drive,
This guy you just amuse me. LOL
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by SteveMarvic: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
beautiful232:
can somebody pls tell me why this make news?

abi there's nothing to post again?
stop hating and do something with your life,at age 25,a female like you is already a certified Pilot,you Nko?A certified olosho. undecided

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by llyodzico(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
tobillionaire:
z DAT not shayo am seeing
hmm hmm Shayo ko Moyor ni
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by oloriLFC(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
ProWalker:

The grey matter in her brain is enough to dwarf all you will ever hope to achieve in this life..what about that ?
Haa! See finishing! lol

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by GodwinsO(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
the same thing i am thinking.
GraGra247:
Abeg tell me the airline make I arrange boycott protest.

Una dey play with people life think say na show.

How can you allow underage to fly aramplane full of passengers!!!

ogaa ooh!!
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by noskcid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
A pilot is a job description, and does not imply any qualification or rank.
Professional pilots have completed either a Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) or a Air Transport Pilot’s Licence (ATPL). This differentiates them from amateur pilots who have a Private Pilot’s Licence (PPL).
An aircraft must always have a nominated pilot who is in overall charge of the aircraft, this pilot is the Captain.
A newly qualified airline or private jet pilot is allocated the rank of “First Officer” then later “Senior First Officer” before they take a “Command Course” after which they can become a Captain. In the military First Officers are called “Co-pilots”

She's a co-pilot and God bless her hustle that she will not crash in the plane in Jesus name amen
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Welcomme: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
free2ryhme:
When did she finish to start avaition school
You can go straight to Aviation school after your secondary school. All my friends that are pilots didnt go to a university.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by PDPGuy: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol. Nigerians and our use of language.

Any pilot flying a plane, whether as a captain or First Officer is a “full pilot”. The difference between a captain and a first officer (the co-pilot) is hours flown and/or years of experience.

Anyway, it’s a rare feat for a 25 year old, let alone a 25 year old woman to be captain of a flight. More power to her. cool
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ACE1010: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=rogers407 post=62970424]na wa o, and I dey here, common car sef I no fit drive,[/quote

Na WA oh. Your own bad ooo
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ACE1010: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
rogers407:
na wa o, and I dey here, common car sef I no fit drive,

Your own bad really bad ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by NaijaElba(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
my own defination of slay queen....not some useless one that sleep around with married men......sky is your limit girlie.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by championeh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
We are engaged already
SportBlogger:
Wow she looks beautiful Oo and my bro is single are u thinking what am thinking grin
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by bkfilms: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

How did they even know her age in the first place

In Other News
Plus-sized Yoga Instructor Goes Nude As She Writes On Body Positivity (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/plus-sized-yoga-instructor-goes-nude-as.html
SHE IS NOT 25 YEARS
she was a course mate.
the girl in the far right

us 12yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
litaninja:
Oh wait ..you're right, this is more plausible, she's been flying for Aero since she was 15.
Clap for yourself....

Thought I was d only one that saw t o. If she truly z 25 n this lady/man that claims to work with Aero says that she had been flying for 10 yrs, that means that she started flying at the age of 15.

Hmmmmmmmmm

What am I even saying. . Z t my aeroplane?
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by dannytoe(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
horlus:

She didn't fly single handedly. The passanger who posted the pictures was just reiterating the fact that the young lady is a full pilot and not a co pilot.
ok
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Evablizin(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
bamidelee:
everything would be OK soon just be patient
Amen.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Neoteny(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Big deal.

Modern planes basically fly themselves.

All you gotta do is turn some knobs and flick some switches.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Wallace2107: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
christejames:
Beautiful!

I have always loved to work in an aviation sector... I keep praying it comes to fruition.
omo u be prof me? See grammar..even tho it's correct, the thing big for me.na night school I go grin
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by litaninja(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lmao

Yampotatocarrot:

Thought I was d only one that saw t o. If she truly z 25 n this lady/man that claims to work with Aero says that she had been flying for 10 yrs, that means that she started flying at the age of 15.

Hmmmmmmmmm

What am I even saying. . Z t my aeroplane?
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Wallace2107: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 25-year-old female pilot dazzled and amazed some of her passengers after a flight to Abuja earlier today. According to a surprised Facebook user, Imade Alonge Ize-Iyamu, the young lady identified as Captain Ibiyemi flew the plane not as a co-pilot but as a full pilot as she and another passenger sought for a selfie with her (the pilot) after the flight.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/25-year-old-female-pilot-flies-plane-abuja-takes-selfie-passengers-photos.html
The woman in d middle be like..funkeeee..aiye mi, Te mi ba mi! Mo de Je iya Lori awon omo yi.apostle must hear this.see ur liiiife? Dey do slay queen and drag queen dey go grin
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by christejames(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wallace2107:
omo u be prof me? See grammar..even tho it's correct, the thing big for me.na night school I go grin

You funny bros!
thanks anyways.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Wallace2107: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Neoteny:
Big deal.

go use gas cooker knobs for kitchen go do am na...in another news..me prepping to go see my bae grin

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
litaninja:
Clap for yourself....

listen to yourself if you don't know anything dont argue,
But Imole ,hassana&huseinna twins, mercy odushola
Were 18years when aero employed and trained them ,
Same goes for the guys too
Ugochuckwu boys too were of same age?
Oh you think they are otondo like you,
They were very young when aero got them
And they performed very well
Same goes for the guys
There are young guys of her age flying as captain
You need to be in aviation to know the truth
Joan obasi was a cabin crew in aero before she went for piloting training in US then she went to Arik.
Imole is not a small girl or because she's got small stature makes her a small girl
Other female pilots you see in other commercial airlines started with aero
You don't have to agree with me but that's the fact
You can't compare young people and abit matured when it comes to pilot training the young ones with dust the adults ..
You'll be surprised they perform faster than the adults.
Piloting is all about technology
Go to Bristow Helicopters
You'll understand what I'm saying.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ChiefSweetus: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
God. See as she fine like kilode! embarassed
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by RaptorX: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Neoteny:
Big deal.

And they basically take off and land by themselves? You are a funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by iamdaquin01(f): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
hard work really pays... she's Been flying to meetings since 5.. y won't she fly a real plane now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.