Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Less Than 100,000 Students Studying In Nigeria's Sixty Nine Private Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Less Than 100,000 Students Studying In Nigeria's Sixty Nine Private Universities (1957 Views)

20,000 Students Have Benefited From FG's Student Loan, 240,000 More Soon / Admission: Over 600,000 Students In Limbo As JAMB Insists On Eligibility / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Less Than 100,000 Students Studying In Nigeria's Sixty Nine Private Universities by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2017
writerights:

You can tell me anything as well as cook up wonky figures to buttress you point. I'm not really interested in arguing which of them can defend whatever, I simply made my decision and went for my choice. Most private universities in Nigeria today are a bunch of crappie schools that really shouldn't be in the business of running a citadel of higher learning, lest for CU and about 2 others that have consistently shown to the world that they have stock in place to be called a citadel.

For the fact that there is rot in the system doesn't allow for such comparison of some ill equipped schools with those who have been in the business for long. The report shows that less than 100K students are in these private schools, and the net sum of alumni wouldn't exceed 300K just yet. Just be patient to see the pack of unbaked graduates to be forced into the society by some of these schools in years to come.
Honestly, I do have these same fears for some private universities..
Re: Less Than 100,000 Students Studying In Nigeria's Sixty Nine Private Universities by DangotePikin: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2017
donblazer10:
lol..you should have still gone nah..private universities are better than poly to me tho'
I think he was exaggerating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Education Minister Proposes Extra Yr 4 Varsity Graduates (see Courses Affected) / Check Out What This Corper Did With Her NYSC Uniform / Earn 1000 Naira Daily On Erudites Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.