Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

M - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / M (778 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Cure For Staphylococcus , Gonorrhea And Std (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by youngest12: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
S
Re: M by Rawzy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
great lesson to many who think that sex before marriage is life
Say No to Illicit Sex
Re: M by otusnora(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
thank God u learnt ur lessons. Stay put until u re ready in every wise to face the katakata that comes with sex. Pele.
Re: M by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rawzy:
great lesson to many who think that sex before marriage is life

Say No to Illicit Sex
una dey talk ds tin like say pple no dey still get std for marriage
Re: M by Rawzy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
una dey talk ds tin like say pple no dey still get std for marriage
Definitely one can get STD in marriage, but statistically it occurs much in none married persons
Re: M by RemedyLab: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2017
The fear of STDs doesn't mean you shouldn't have sex for the rest of your life. As a matter of fact; STDs can be averted or reduced through abstinence, use of condoms and being loyal to your partner if both of you are clean.
Re: M by Favourkings: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
use condoms always.Never engage in unprotected sex.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With -white Garri Llke Substance With Blood Stains Vagina Issue / How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches Forever / 6 Effective Penis Exercises To Stop PE And Strengthen Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.