Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria (3656 Views)

Finally I Can Confirm Coronavirus Is For Me / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / I Can Confirm To You 100% That Osita Chidoka Will Be Atiku's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
I Can Confirm To You From A Reliable Source...Atiku Will Be The Next President of Nigeria. The source also confirmed that either Ben Muarry Bruce or Prof. Charles Soludo will be his VP. In the weeks and months ahead, Like Arewa that just endorsed him over Buhari, more organizations and societies like Ohaneze, Afenifere, CAN and hundreds more will follow suit. All these have been decided months in advance before decamping to PDP. Most importantly, the global powers that supported Buhari have all backed out and in 109% behind Atiku.

Buhari is a goner! The source did also confirm that the presidency is shocked at the sudden surge in Atiku's popularity overnight; all social media is Atiku, Atiku, Atiku! They cannot understand what is going on! Go on the street ask anybody who will they support...it's Atiku, Atiku, Atiku! As I write now, presidency is having serious consultation on how to stop him. They have been trying to get hold of IBB and Obasanjo for weeks now but they are not responding or answering, and indication they may be throwing their weight behind Atiku.

14 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by BasketballGURU(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
MTCHEEEEEEW!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by id911(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atikulate, na him sure pass

13 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Funny.

Atiku is too ambitious.
I'll not be surprised if he is worse than buhari.

OBJ Don said it

As long as he is alive,
Atiku can never be the president of Nigerian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
We have seen the bottom of the so called Buharis integrity and its timw we saw the so called corruption of Atiku so we can judge

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sammy07:
Funny.

Atiku is too ambitious.

OBJ Don said it

As long as he is alive,

Nothing can be worse than the dullard spotting an IQ of 20

16 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by obedugo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Even a bastard is way better than Buhari come 2019. So picking Atiku over Buhari will and can never be a problem for most Nigerians.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by tobillionaire(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
hell no.... the importer of mikano generators can never be our President

5 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
tobillionaire:
hell no.... the importer of mikano generators can never be our President

He has nothing to do with Mikano ..Buhari that doesnt import generator how come he hasnt fixed electricity but only made it far worse

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He has nothing to do with Mikano ..Buhari that doesnt import generator how come he hasnt fixed electricity but only made it far worse

Lol....good question. We have more serious issues like Bukano

8 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by swagagolic01(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
#Atikuiscool

6 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by heendrix(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

help me ask him o

8 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ipob yoots and weird dreams grin grin grin grin

Have you gone to twitter and see replies to Ben Bruce tweet, declaring Atiku the next President?

Dont worry, Buhari will be in Kano next tomorrow...You will see what we happen!

I pity ipob misvreants really!

From Jonathan to Kanu...they lost back to back....and they wont hear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
[s]
liberalsinnerx:
I Can Confirm To You From A Reliable Source...Atiku Will Be The Next President of Nigeria. The source also confirmed that either Ben Muarry Bruce or Prof. Charles Soludo will be his VP. In the weeks and months ahead, Like Arewa that just endorsed him over Buhari, more organizations and societies lijavascript:void(0);ke Ohaneze, Afenifere, CAN and hundreds more will follow suit. All these have been decided months in advance before decamping to PDP. Most importantly, the global powers that supported Buhari have all backed out and in 109% behind Atiku.

Buhari is a goner! The source did also confirm that the presidency is shocked at the sudden surge in Atiku's popularity overnight; all social media is Atiku, Atiku, Atiku! They cannot understand what is going on! Go on the street ask anybody who will they support...it's Atiku, Atiku, Atiku! As I write now, presidency is having serious consultation on how to stop him. They have been trying to get hold of IBB and Obasanjo for weeks now but they are not responding or answering, and indication they may be throwing their weight behind Atiku.
[/s]

Atiku will only be the President of Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Charles soludo that can't even win primary election in his state, Ben Muarry Bruce that doesn't no why he is in the senate. I can confirm to OP that atiku can and will never be president of Nigeria and GEJ remains PDP Last president . grin
liberalsinnerx:
I Can Confirm To You From A Reliable Source...Atiku Will Be The Next President of Nigeria. The source also confirmed that either Ben Muarry Bruce or Prof. Charles Soludo will be his VP. In the weeks and months ahead, Like Arewa that just endorsed him over Buhari, more organizations and societies like Ohaneze, Afenifere, CAN and hundreds more will follow suit. All these have been decided months in advance before decamping to PDP. Most importantly, the global powers that supported Buhari have all backed out and in 109% behind Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku is the answer

1 Like

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sammy07:
Funny.

Atiku is too ambitious.

OBJ Don said it

As long as he is alive,
OBJ? Who is he? Hw many votes did he has?

6 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mrjo:
OBJ? Who is he? Hw many votes did he has?

Who is he?

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by uwa1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Okay oh... Let's hope he takes us further...

1 Like

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Adminisher: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
OP, you have my sympathy. It is not psychologically good to deceive yourself. Atiku is NEVER going to be President of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
Atiku will only be the President of Biafra!
bitter soul

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by hysteriabox(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lol
me sha, or light has drastically improved. Bring by 9am till 6pm, den bring by 8pm till 6am steady.
Desperado Atiku can keep circulating his cash in anticipation. He can't even beat kwankwaso or common lamido not to mention win 2019 polls

3 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
hysteriabox:

Lol
me sha, or light has drastically improved. Bring by 9am till 6pm, den bring by 8pm till 6am steady.
Desperato Atiku can keep circulating his cash in anticipation. He can't even beat kwankwaso or common lamido not to mention win 2019 polls

Where do you stay
Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
It is good to dream. ...Atiku will not even win PDP primary

3 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Samusu(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
#ATIKULATE 2019
*GAME ON
Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by Stingman: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have always believed in Soludo. He is a sound economist and a gentleman...He is far better than Okorocha and the cunny Kanu Uzo...

1 Like

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by fizzile(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some times i laugh at those that say Atiku is ambitious. How about Buhari that started running from day 1? Shey we still said same but he still won

5 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by deomelo: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm 100% sure the source is some useless roadside ipob miscreant. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by MayorofLagos(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

grin grin grin

Igbos will boycott the 2019 election.
Ofe Nsala day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by ProWalker: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where do you stay

Your claim to live on the island is fraudulent if all you say whole day is you don't enjoy improved power
In Magodo-Shangisha-Ikosi axis, we've been enjoying almost 20hrs of power supply for months, except the time they carried out a well announced repairs at the Maryland injection substation

3 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm To You From A Source...Atiku'll Be The Next President Of Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
#PMB1523

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! Court Nullifies Election Of Omo-agege, All APC Candidates In Delta / David Lyon Will Be Sworn In As Bayelsa State Governor In March / BUHARI: You Won't Believe What Nigerians Are Discussing Under Buhari's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.