Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (26246 Views)

Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? / Paul Okoye (rudeboy) New Song Chizoba (AUDIO) Reaches 1 Million Views! / Paul Okoye Rudeboy - "Nkenji Keke" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by aspirebig: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2017
I believe in Paul.....the song is a cool jamz....

Nice one....
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
myners007:
I was expecting something sublime but with this video one can only deduce that Mr P is the better entertainer. Rude boy is cool but needs to work harder to match up with Mr P. Mr P will definitely gain recognition worldwide while Rude Boy seems to enjoy local popularity like Froggie
worldwide just like wizkid and Botswana. stop hating .

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by mightyhazel: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2017
cstr1000:
Nkeji keke is where I got to know Rudeboy is Psquare.

The other one is a counterfeit.
i dey tell u.. nuffn changed. d other guy na just appendage b4 for their songs.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2017
oodua1stson:
Peter can't sing, Peter can't do this he can't do that

Ever since they split his songs have enjoyed more air time on radios, more downloads, more views on YouTube and generally more popular. He's even signed some endorsements to booth.

Abegi make i cool it down for my head jor

Be consoling yourself there out of sentiment. Peter cannot sing period.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2017
The video is not bad but he should try and learn some moves and how to dance.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2017
thornapple:
The track wasn't impressive. Paul may soon realize he may not be able to go on alone.

Why? That they are twins does not mean they came out from the womb the same time. They will also not die the same time so why must they be together? Peter has said he would never come back to psquare both in this life and the next life so why do you want to force paul to peter. Abeg leave the dude.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Rubish video. The video lacks class compared to Mr P.

He is now dancing alone and trying to infuse yeye choreography into his rubish video.

Peter may not be a good song writer but what he brings to psquare is immeasurable. Mr P is class.

It's no news that Rudeboy is the copy copy guy, he will soon employ dancers to do choreography for him.

Where is Jude, i felt he will direct this one. The greedy brother don scatter psquare run idiot.

Paul better start doing business with the money you made from psquare.

Thanks for glo am not feeling the data I spent on your clueless video

Cry me a river. Another sentimental comment. This was how they hail dbang till today his voice has not been heard.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by gentle007(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2017
oodua1stson:
at Mr P gets celebrated and endorsements.

Who don celebrate you for your village?

Ode

I guess my comment, as short as it was, cut you like a knife. Hence, you couldn't keep your reply within the context of the issue. I need not follow your fallacious path of leaving the argument but attacking the person. It is for low riders. Do not bother to reply because I am done dwelling on this. Bye.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Osisie(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'Fire fire',

The title is truly what it is..
Total burning of precious data.

Guyyyyyyy, this is pure evil. grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2017
average song
not a song that will grow on people
both peter and paul individually needs to bring out songs better than the ones they did together as psquare
that is people expectation from them, because they made us believe that staying together was hindering them from bringing out the best individually
so far both peter and paul individual singles have been average and not up to the level of even "bank alert"

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by slowice(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Paul is simply good... Forget the video the song is dupe... Sure banga

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by forray(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2017
wagzyl:
Well done Rudeboy... One must respect the decision of grown men. As a fan, I just can't help thinking how this video would look like if Peter's concept was deployed when it was being shot. Paul has the undisputed talent of writing songs while Peter has the undisputed talent of content and concept.

Good analysis bro. They need each other.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2017
onatisi:
average song
not a song that will grow on people
both peter and paul individually needs to bring out songs better than the ones they did together as psquare
that is people expectation from them, because they made us believe that staying together was hindering them from bringing out the best individually
so far both peter and paul individual singles have been average and not up to the level of even "bank alert"
Bank Alert belongs to Paul

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Warldbest(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Seems like he borrowed scenes from an ongoing wedding. lipsrsealed Dancing alone like Keredo bello
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by bolamp(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2017
The truth is obvious... anyone that still wants a tip of P square just has to stick with Paul as recent songs has shown he was the voice behind the success of the group.
However if you are looking for an experienced upcoming artist..... then Mr P is your undisputed destination

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Cry me a river. Another sentimental comment. This was how they hail dbang till today his voice has not been heard.
No sentiment, the video is wack. Rudeboy misses his brother's swag and dance moves.

He brought in a choir to do choreography but the yeye girls were just doing rubbish there

He is now singing and dancing at the same time.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2017
oilmonie:

Bank Alert belongs to Paul
ok good
then he should bring something better than that
because that is what people are expecting
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
FrancisDiote:

No sentiment, the video is wack. Rudeboy misses his brother's swag and dance moves.

He brought in a choir to do choreography but the yeye girls were just doing rubbish there

He is now singing and dancing at the same time.

If you say dance moves then I will agree but saying Mr P is better that Paul, na that one I no go gree. Meanwhile paul can learn how to dance and make some moves which can be easily be learnt.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by oodua1stson: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Be consoling yourself there out of sentiment. Peter cannot sing period.
lol na you sing cool it down for him abi?
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by tossie101(f): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

If you say dance moves then I will agree but saying Mr P is better that Paul, na that one I no go gree. Meanwhile paul can learn how to dance and make some moves which can be easily be learnt.

Tell them.dear... evn paul used to dance along with him.. just check their own song senorita where they had intense dance paul was part of even step on the dance.

He just gave up dance becaae he said it affects his vioce, not that he cant dance
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by tossie101(f): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
oodua1stson:
lol na you sing cool it down for him abi?

Cool it down is wack pls be truthful to uraef and stop being sentimental..
The video is ok because he used quality stuff on it.

But i dont feel the lyrics and the dance is too dull.
Cool it was a bit better.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by oodua1stson: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
gentle007:

I guess my comment, as short as it was, cut you like a knife. Hence, you couldn't keep your reply within the context of the issue. I need not follow your fallacious path of leaving the argument but attacking the person. It is for low riders. Do not bother to reply because I am done dwelling on this. Bye.
ogbeni, gbenusohun!

You can dish it but can't take it

Ode grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by oodua1stson: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2017
tossie101:

Cool it down is wack pls be truthful to uraef and stop being sentimental..
The video is ok because he used quality stuff on it.

But i dont feel the lyrics and the dance is too dull.
Cool it was a bit better.
cool it down is wack but cool it was a bit better grin grin grin

Auntie, I hope you never drink something this morning? This one wey u de mix everything up

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by akikanju(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Tochijude2000:
Am hungry for dick! 08147411346

Someone is defaming this lady.
The person in the picture is being ridiculed to put her in a negative light!
DSS please look into this.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017
onatisi:

ok good
then he should bring something better than that
because that is what people are expecting
that's the problem.... Nigerians should stop expecting and just enjoy. Davidos songz lacks content same Timaya etc.. but pple don't complain.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2017
oilmonie:

that's the problem.... Nigerians should stop expecting and just enjoy. Davidos songz lacks content same Timaya etc.. but pple don't complain.
the expectation of ppl from davido isnt that high because he isnt in th same situation as psquare. most times when groups break up, the expectation of ppl is somehow high that individual artistes from those groups finds it very hard to meet up, any song they make is instantly compared with the ones they made as a group.but if they were never part of any group from the onset , those songs would have been instant hits. only 2face seems to the only singer i know that broke away from a group and made success as a solo artistes , others usually find it difficult. till date any song dbanj make is still compared to the ones he made when he was with don jazzy,
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by tossie101(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2017
oodua1stson:
cool it down is wack but cool it was a bit better grin grin grin

Auntie, I hope you never drink something this morning? This one wey u de mix everything up

grin cheesy
Lmao.. sorry i mean for my head is wack.
Cool it down is better
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Paul is a better song writer and singer no doubt but what Peter brings to the table remains immeasurable

It is not the good lyrics that sell but your beat and video. Psquare has never one best song any where but best videos so if you judge by that, Paul went far below average.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by fynex(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
From all your comments I see no need downloading that video....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) by wacoj(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2017
This guy is the REAL PSQUARE. Peter is good in dancing but struggling with songs.
Paul kudos but I prefer you guys together!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Backstage Photos At 2023 Grammys / Naira Marley - Tesumole [OFFICIAL VIDEO] / All Tracklist Of Olamide – Rapsodi First Debut Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.