Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

#endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor (28183 Views)

Why SARS Should Be Scrapped / Why SARS Cannot Be Scrapped - Mike Okiro / See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by brookz: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Instead of Agitating for End SARS, Clamour for the Restructuring of NPF as a whole.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by stchinedu: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
OP, You have been paid as Usual. A wasted generation undecided

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Lilimax(f): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS is here to stay and if you don't want to be harassed, dress like a mentally stable individual and not like a gangster. I will you carry dread and earrings and expect not to be questioned
Touche!
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
The op finally deactivated
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by yoged(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
The op finally deactivated
grin People wan finish him. Lol.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
yoged:
grin People wan finish him. Lol.
So with his sharp mouth, he's lilly-livered? Wonders have ended grin

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by blackfase(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
A Mr Nobody writing nonsense. You must be either a direct or indirect beneficiary of their crininalities. Nonsense thread!
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by nicelaw(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Ignorance or not, SARS is not going anywhere.
They are human and car arr at duty but that's not enough to #ENDSARS... SARS must stay... Yes.. Those guys are doing a big work

1 Like

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by nicelaw(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2017
#SARSmUSTsTtay
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Ecuador1(m): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote]First before I continue, a wise woman called Hannah Arendt once said No punishment has ever possessed enough power of deterrence to prevent the commission of crimes. On the contrary, whatever the punishment, once a specific crime has appeared for the first time, its reappearance is more likely than its initial emergence could ever have been..

1. It will give room for social vices : To the best of my knowledge, 70% of those campaigning against SARS are criminals and yahoo boys. Over the years, SARS have been doing an excellent job in curbing societal vices and crimes. Just last week, they succeeded in arresting 3 notorious 419ers in my hood via an invaluable intel. Thanks to SARS, those fraudsters will cease to carry out
their devilish

So what did they sars or Nigeria govt do abt mmm dat scammed nearly dey whole country
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Rexnegro(m): 1:50am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The points you raised point to you as a pointless writer.

#EndSARS

This must be our OP
kikikikikikikikikimimimi
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by otokx(m): 2:12am On Dec 05, 2017
There are always many sides to a story.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by kingsamm(m): 2:50am On Dec 05, 2017
The sole reason you are spewing these rubbish is because you or someone you know have never had an encounter with these men...

I know of countless situations where these armed men perpetrate evil and are faced with zero consequences....

1) About last month around 11pm a few sars officials raided my apartment where i stayed and scattered my entire apartment in search of what i don't know(trust me to keep a very close on them before they plant something on me) after about ten minutes of ransacking and finding nothing, you would think they would apologize for the inconveniece and be on their way but no! They did something else... They started harrassing A female friend that was with me at the time calling her all sorts of demeaning names like pr0stitute and all till they left....

2) A friend of mine was walking around that Ikeja underbridge when sars officials approached him after all the initial introductions they requested to see his phone which he gave to them after turning the phone inside-out and finding nothing they dipped their hands into his pocket, found 10k they took 5k and gave him 5k saying they suspected he was a yahoo boy.

3) A yahoo boy(I admit he was a yahoo boy) was recently killed in my area by SARS officials, how did this happen?
According to witnesses, the guy was heading back home at night when he was stopped by sars officials who held him at gun point and directed him to withdraw some cash at the atm as they normally do... They got to the atm, checked his balance saw that he had a lot of cash in there, they killed the guy and took off with the atm card. After which they started withdrawing from the account unknown to them that the account was linked to his mums number after several withdrawal the confused mum went to the bank for inquiries, the bank investigated (you know atms have cameras installed right?) after the investigation the face of the notorious sars official was seen withdrawing from the atm) the case was taken to court and he and his gang were sentenced to an abuja prison.... Who knows they could be free and perpetrating their evil there?
And there are countless more cases like this happening daily...

To round this up, sars officials are always in buses patrolling my area and any young guy they see while patrolling gets booted into their van whether innocent or guilty.

So my guy before you take time out to write on a subject matter, first take time out to investigate and get to know about. Except you were paid to do a PR job if so you failed woefully!!

#ENDSARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by AkMaxx(m): 3:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Threading News: How SARS officials almost raped me

It has been reported how SARS officials brutally pressurize civilians beyond measure. However, the deed is done has Twitter Nigeria is flooded with tales of SARS officials using the power of the gun to intimidate, terrorise and murder, even, Nigerian citizens.

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police response has been to order a restructuring of the outfit, Twitter is still screaming bloody blue murder.

By the time you’re done reading this thread, you’ll join in the national outcry to #EndSARS.

Hmmm, didn’t want to talk about this #ENDSARS matter but seeing all these tweets is getting me really worked up. I was lucky twice but might not be the next time if it doesn’t.

Read what happened to me last week Friday
http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/07/read-what-happened-to-me-last-week-friday.html

Jesus Christ is a Christian!!!
http://www.ak-updates.com/2017/12/threading-news-how-sars-officials-almost-raped-me.html

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by kennethik: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2017
This mumu is talking jagons yahoo boys are they criminals, is don't know why in this modern days someone would talk without thinking first, small time they will claim to be educated
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by treasureboy09(m): 5:41am On Dec 05, 2017
#END SARS# #END RITUALISM IN THE NAME OF GEE##
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Hotzone(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2017
daramolanas1:
abeg when SARS turn d fraud unit Of NPF?
Yes, yahoo boys are no longer doing internet fraud alone, they are bunch of desperate herds of all crimes
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by skymaxnig: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Are nairalanders and the twitter users crazy!?

How on earth do you wake up and start clamouring for the eradication of the SARS unit in the NPF?

Firstly,SARS is a unit of the NPF so whatever nefarious acts are/have been perpetrated by SARS,The normal black-uniform wearing police officers are capable of replicating such.

Secondly,Those who spearhead or propagate these disgusting campaigns needs their brain to be checked for any case of mental derailment because almost all these negative accusations labelled on SARS can be as well be said of ALL OTHER security agencies in the Country...See why you are all making yourself a tool for insecurity for petty emotions??

#SARS carryGo!!!!!!!!!!!
SARS personnel spotted.....
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by zino01: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Who is guy

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by bmcariyo(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Restructure SARS
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by mohciz69(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
OP I guess you've never had a direct encounter with this SARS people. You think say all these stories are being fabricated cos it has never happened you... A very close friend of mine was killed because of this wicked set of beasts. If you can't join the movement just take a back seat and observe. And stop typing shii you don't know and be forming keyboard warrior.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by omoseyi(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2017
by God grace what SARS has done to my friend and people i didn't know will also happen to you and your family in Jesus name Amen and my prayer also to you is that same SARS will kill you the way they killed innocent soul . you this muck******
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by djsa(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerian and mumu be like 5&6, without sars naija go turn to something else, even if sars dey rough and rugged I still prefer am pass ordinary police, becos police are too weak, boys no dey fear police at all for naija anymore. So anything we are doing now let think it very well. If no be sars maybe me too for done start to dey kidnapp grin grin.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
@Op Nwachibusor32, you're extremely stupid for this rubbish write up of yours. May it not be well with all SARS officials including you if youre one of em.
In your number 2 reason, you claim most news about SARS are lies? Are you really a Nigerian and really live in Nigeria? Are you telling us you dont see what has been happening around? If its lies, how come its only SARS people decide to be lying about? How come its SARS they decide to keep talking about their evil deeds? Or are you telling us all the video and pictures evidences we see all over social media about their demonic acts are all lies too? I would like you to go to Instagram and check out @instablog9ja page. You'll realize that just between yesterday and this morning, SARS evil reports and their misconducts on there are counting up to like 6 or thereabouts and all are with video and pictures evidences.

In number 4 you said the assumptions that they look mean are misleading.
Do you really know how most of them look? Seeing most SARS officials is far worse than seeing an armed robber. The SARS officials look really terrible. Most of them smoke weed and take drugs on a steady, and thats why they have that scary looks.

Why am i even explaining all these to you when im sure you're aware of everything already... I guess you are either one of them or related to one ir some of thembthats why you saying this nonsense.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
First before I continue, a wise woman called Hannah Arendt once said No punishment has ever possessed enough power of deterrence to prevent the commission of crimes. On the contrary, whatever the punishment, once a specific crime has appeared for the first time, its reappearance is more likely than its initial emergence could ever have been..

1. It will give room for social vices : To the best of my knowledge, 70% of those campaigning against SARS are criminals and yahoo boys. Over the years, SARS have been doing an excellent job in curbing societal vices and crimes. Just last week, they succeeded in arresting 3 notorious 419ers in my hood via an invaluable intel. Thanks to SARS, those fraudsters will cease to carry out their devilish acts no more

2. Many stories about SARS are all lies: I wonder what some people derive in tarnishing the name of the Special Anti Robbery squad. Mnay people have been faking horrible stories about SARS just to be relevant. The government should look into this and fish out the culprits.

3. Many will be un-employed: These are people who are risking their lives just to earn a living and make sure Nigerians are safe. Why should they be discarded like that without proper plan for their future.

4. That they look rough and mean is very misleading: Well some of them might carry dreads and smoke weed but its very necessary. That mean look of theirs is to strike fear in the hearts of criminals and prostitutes. The weed smoking is also necessary to ginger them and keep them awake for a long night. Ever wonder why people don't fear the police with their skin head and clean shave?

5. More security outfits are needed to put crime to a minimum: Simply put , abolishing SARS will weaken our already failing paramilitary. In fact, more outfits like SARS needs to be introduced.

SARS is here to stay and if you don't want to be harassed, dress like a mentally stable individual and not like a gangster. I will you carry dread and earrings and expect not to be questioned

Are you high right now? Or are you just plain stupid,I hope SARS extort and harass you so you’d stop saying or typing crap online,Idiot
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Leksidebolton(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2017
I swear this one na oloriburuku "
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
I know some sars are here on Nairaland, all of una go die one by one including u Op. Idiot, all the videos wey u dey see na acting abi where director go shout cut. You are a fool.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by donprincebigt(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
4. That they look rough and mean is very misleading: Well some of them might carry dreads and smoke weed but its very necessary. That mean look of theirs is to strike fear in the hearts of criminals and prostitutes. The weed smoking is also necessary to ginger them and keep them awake for a long night. Ever wonder why people don't fear the police with their skin head and clean shave?

u r antagonising ur sef again.
dey do dz shits nd yet dey r also d ones arresting dose doing it
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by IPOBrep: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
leezzz:

seun grin grin
typical afonja denying his roots grin

anu mpama
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by itslinkin4005(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Nwachibuzor or whatever they call u..calling u a fool Na understatement
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by kosisoOkafor: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Are nairalanders and the twitter users crazy!?

How on earth do you wake up and start clamouring for the eradication of the SARS unit in the NPF?

Firstly,SARS is a unit of the NPF so whatever nefarious acts are/have been perpetrated by SARS,The normal black-uniform wearing police officers are capable of replicating such.

Secondly,Those who spearhead or propagate these disgusting campaigns needs their brain to be checked for any case of mental derailment because almost all these negative accusations labelled on SARS can be as well be said of ALL OTHER security agencies in the Country...See why you are all making yourself a tool for insecurity for petty emotions??

#SARS carryGo!!!!!!!!!!!
You are very stupid.
Re: #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
See painment everywhere. Just to let you know whoever started this #endsars of a thing, we are already looking for him. Wherever you are for this naija we go find you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos / Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Policeman, Idowu Taiwo Assassinated In Ekiti State. Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.