Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband (980 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Realali(f): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
My little sister just called me now that my elder sister husband just adused her that she beat her so much and damage all her body with belt.. Right now am no in Nigeria. Please can anyone help me with the number of the people helping woman in abused marriage.. The painful part there is that my sister having a 2 month old baby please anyone should help me with the number of the adused lawyer or anyone that can help us out please. And please don't mind my English oo
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Enoma222(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
tell_your_sister_to_leave_the_man_jare
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by DrMuzungu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
My dear, physical abusers understand only one language. If you have the means (financially), bring her home, but first prepare the group of men who will explain to him that it is not a good idea at all to approach her ever again, and that if he does, it will not end well for him.
And what the man above me said, let her leave. But she should UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES tell him she is leaving, or he could kill her and the baby. She should be prepared (cash, necessities for the trip with a small baby), then when she is sure he is not at home and not coming back any moment, she should THEN leave.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Realali(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
DrMuzungu:
My dear, physical abusers understand only one language. If you have the means (financially), bring her home, but first prepare the group of men who will explain to him that it is not a good idea at all to approach her ever again, and that if he does, it will not end well for him.

Thanks i just talked to her over the phone now she's at our mom house already i have been trying to call the guy but his of is off..Even the husband collected her house. i just don't know what i can do from here.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by DrMuzungu(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Collected her house how? Is the house in his or her name? If it is in her name, just send them the cash to pay a good lawyer to sort the papers out, and a few hundred $$$ extra, just in case they need someone to "persuade" him to leave them all alone.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Realali(f): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
DrMuzungu:
Collected her house how? Is the house in his or her name? If it is in her name, just send them the cash to pay a good lawyer to sort the papers out, and a few hundred $$$ extra, just in case they need someone to "persuade" him to leave them all alone.

Sorry i meant to say her phone.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by DrMuzungu(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realali:

Sorry i meant to say her phone.

Then she should go to the police and report the phone stolen (but not implicate him) and go to her GSM provider and kill the phone line, and get a new SIM card with the same number.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Baawaa(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is a family issue,mama "flat head"where is my food before it cold grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Lovetinz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Domestic Violence!
Get the best support you can!
Get the government to cover your back.

Office of the Public Defender.
http://www.opdlagos.org/

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Yeligray(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Keep your nose out of it, let them iron out the issue. Your sister must have done something to warrent the reaction by the man... Don't get me wrong i'm also against men hitting their wives but if the case doesn't come to a definite solution then your family can settle for otherwise.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Me77: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realali:
My little sister just called me now that my elder sister husband just adused her that she beat her so much and damage all her body with belt.. Right now am no in Nigeria. Please can anyone help me with the number of the people helping woman in abused marriage.. The painful part there is that my sister having a 2 month old baby please anyone should help me with the number of the adused lawyer or anyone that can help us out please. And please don't mind my English oo
Call her to park out of the house, let them sort themselves out before she could go back or seek for divorce.
But again has she told you the reason behind such beating? . You only post her side of the story. With the way women are killing their husband this time.
She might have tried stabbing him in his sleep and God saved him he evade the attack and descended on her. He have every right to defend himself.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by GraveMan(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
@Op Se No Be Say Na Libya Slave Yard Yo Dey? Dz One Wey Yo No Dey Naija And Your English Con Bad Make He No Be Say Hunger Don Wire You Oo
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ha area boys no fit finish for Nigeria na to pay them make dy arrange the man he mother no born am well. Any man way beat woman no be man
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ha area boys no fit finish for Nigeria na to pay them make dy arrange the man he mother no born am well. Any man way beat woman no be man angry

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by DrMuzungu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Ha area boys no fit finish for Nigeria na to pay them make dy arrange the man he mother no born am well. Any man way beat woman no be man angry

Well said, WELL SAID!!! If he feels that brave and strong, he should go to the local timber market and b1tch-slap the biggest man he finds there cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Realali(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lovetinz:
Domestic Violence!
Get the best support you can!
Get the government to cover your back.

Office of the Public Defender.
http://www.opdlagos.org/

Thanks you God bless you
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Realali(f): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraveMan:
@Op Se No Be Say Na Libya Slave Yard Yo Dey? Dz One Wey Yo No Dey Naija And Your English Con Bad Make He No Be Say Hunger Don Wire You Oo

Use your brain in a better way that will benefit your life f00l.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Mrjo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraveMan:
why u wicked like this?

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by DrMuzungu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oh, there IS a cure for wife beaters. See below. Proven recipe.

Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by chynie: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraveMan:
Same thing on my mind
But you said it better than I would have
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by UbanmeUdie: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Marriage is for better and for worse,
In sickness and in health,
In wealth and in poverty!

My grandmother used to say "suffer before pleasure".

Let her endure the pains of her marriage. Life is not a bed of roses. One day, if she succeeds in stabbing the husband to death, she would be free.

In order for you not to suffer any curse, it is best you stay far away from issues bothering around your sister's marriage and family.

For, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Your sister now belongs to her husband and not your family anymore by marriage.
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by Vivere: 1:41am On Dec 05, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
:oMarriage is for better and for worse,
In sickness and in health,
In wealth and in poverty!

My grandmother used to say "suffer before pleasure".

Let her endure the pains of her marriage. Life is not a bed of roses. One day, if she succeeds in stabbing the husband to death, she would be free.

In order for you not to suffer any curse, it is best you stay far away from issues bothering around your sister's marriage and family.

For, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Your sister now belongs to her husband and not your family anymore by marriage.

Are you for real? Do you know how many women ( and even men) have lost their lives to violence at the hand of their spouses? Aren't you aware of that banker that killed his wife after abusing her severally, last year? What about the woman who stabbed her husband to death?

Please, if you ever have a daughter that is bring beaten black and blue by her husband, you are free to give her the kind of advise you just posted up here. Do not share the same advice with others, otherwise they would question your sense of judgement!
Re: My Sister Is Just Been Abused By Her Husband by ebujany(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2017
What God has joined together let no sister put assunder

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man Hanged Himself In Delta State Over Payment Of #15K / A Beggar With Choice. / Sad: Dmgs Student Kills Classmate “out Of Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.