Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (74831 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & P@nts’ – Lady Narrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by lovelylad: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
To hell with SARS
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
darkenkach:

Oga, why you no get sense?

He sold his sense to corrupt politicians at the price of N2000 and a plate of food during elections season.

1 Like

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Bizzysmitty(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wetin be the meaning of SARS sef?
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Infamous:

Omoh your own bad o. which one be endNigeriaPolice?

Nigeria police and SARS are one blood.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bizzysmitty:
Wetin be the meaning of SARS sef?

States armed robbers squad(SARS).
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Infamous(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jolar101:

Nigeria police and SARS are one blood.
EndSARSbrutality and EndPoliceBrutality are better. Like it or not, the Police plays an imporant role in the nation.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by hustla(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
bayocanny:

Baba, how far na, where u dey?

Naija cry

Wey you?
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by HomeOfMe(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Drinokrane:
Still on the #EndSARS campaign, a Twitter user has taken to the platform to share her own ordeal with the anti-robbery operatives.

According to one @olaeloquence, while she and her friend were travelling to Ilorin from Ife on a fateful day, she was stopped by the operatives, who literally showed her and her friend hell that day.

She shared her story as thus:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/stopped-us-on-our-way-to-ilorin-pulled.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/olaeloquence/status/937309567339454464
I would've said that people are making up stories,but these things really happen. I've seen them beat up an innocent lady minding her biz. They simply felt intimidated by the lady's look;they beat and dragged her on the ground and she sustained serious injuries.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Temple1990: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
OP c ur life dis thing happened in Ekwulobia Anambra state...Ipod...
Dope song Anambra-dot-com..by Temple"O
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

how i wish you could physically land him that slap
grin
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Habyz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
hustla:

The girl is my close friend and follower on twitter sef..

She's not the one in the picture but she actually did share the story on twitter

Them bloggers have to use pictures that'll make u clock na
It doesn't justify the lies though.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Habyz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
hustla:

The girl is my close friend and follower on twitter sef..

She's not the one in the picture but she actually did share the story on twitter

Them bloggers have to use pictures that'll make u clock na
It doesn't justify the lies though.
But still #ENDSars
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ohhh boy!! who ever posted this is a pathological lair,I came upon this picture few months back when ipob members were protesting and they claim the soldiers flogged that woman for protesting...this bloggers can lie!!

Funny you, that pic's just there to let you wack in your imagination, abi you wan go snap when e dey hapun
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by zadok60: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
didijay:
shut up
I should not have replied you,but did you know my last son is way older than your first child?..

Learn how to address people okay?..I could save you tomorrow, you never can tell..
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Big lie. SARS want money not s.ex
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Kingspin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
The problem is in every sector of our country... From SARS to bad roads, education etc
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by mrdipye(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
#EndSars Les just kuku haf rest
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by hustla(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ayemileto:

We know you're lying, but continue.

They pulled off your pant and bra without pulling your dress.

It was inside the bag na
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Reptyle(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
SARS is a highly disorganised and corrupt unit of the Nigerian Police.

But the truth is that 60% - 70% of all of the stories on the #EndSARSBrutality# trend are figments of the authors' hyperactive imagination.

With the plethora of negative stories about SARS, one could easily conclude that they are a bunch of no-good, trigger-happy and demonic men who just go around totting assault weapons and shooting at any and every body they come across.

I have encountered SARS on several occasions driving around in Lagos and I know that that claim is far from the truth. Like every Nigerian setup, they do a lot of good work and have a few bad eggs...well maybe more than "a few". But they aren't beyond redemption.

I say reform SARS! While at it, reform the entire Nigerian Police force because there is a lot that is wrong with their orientation.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by paroh137(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
They pulled her 'pants' and 'bras'. Plural. Common sense sshould tell you they got them from her bag. How hard can it be to read between the lines? I know the next thing is to insult me, I sabi your type, but next time try and read to comprehend, not just read to reply.
Ayemileto:

We know you're lying, but continue.

They pulled off your pant and bra without pulling your dress.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by sirusX(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
ohhh boy!! who ever posted this is a pathological lair,I came upon this picture few months back when ipob members were protesting and they claim the soldiers flogged that woman for protesting...this bloggers can lie!!
It must not be her picture....rather something pulled from an archive online to emphasize her claim

Iffa hear say you snap picture where dem SARS dey...OYO would mean more than a state to you

My only issue with the post is them pulling off her pant and bra...rather I expected her to write “they stripped them off to their pant and bra”
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by DedeNkem: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
SARS (Severe Armed Robbery Syndicate) are nothing but armed robbers in uniform!!
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lie dey pass lie sha.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Igwe2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
We all agree that some bad once among them exist,but do we have to tag them all to ridicule them? Am beginning to doubt the motive behind endsars.if not for them cultist and armed robbery will have skyrocket to the brim.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by ubox: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Even slaves in Libya enjoy more human right benefits than citizens in Nigeria grin grin grin

After they will say white people are mistreating blacks, when even your fellow blacks don't even see you as a complete human being. grin grin
What are you saying, are you in a cage or cell as we speak?
It's not to late to join them in Libyahttp://www.nairaland.com/4214928/libya-land-death-nigerian-man
Nobody is begging you to stay in Nigeria
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by hanassholesolo: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
ubox:

What are you saying, are you in a cage or cell as we speak?
It's not to late to join them in Libyahttp://www.nairaland.com/4214928/libya-land-death-nigerian-man
Nobody is begging you to stay in Nigeria

He doesn't know Nigeria is a 923,768 kilo meter square cage grin grin
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Jumbus31(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
God bless you for this, believe twitter dramas and bloggers at your own peril.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by stacyadams: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Reptyle:
SARS is a highly disorganised and corrupt unit of the Nigerian Police.

But the truth is that 60% - 70% of all of the stories on the #EndSARSBrutality# trend are figments of the authors' hyperactive imagination.

With the plethora of negative stories about SARS, one could easily conclude that they are a bunch of no-good, trigger-happy and demonic men who just go around totting assault weapons and shooting at any and every body they come across.

I have encountered SARS on several occasions driving around in Lagos and I know that that claim is far from the truth. Like every Nigerian setup, they do a lot of good work and have a few bad eggs...well maybe more than "a few". But they aren't beyond redemption.

I say reform SARS! While at it, reform the entire Nigerian Police force because there is a lot that is wrong with their orientation.
grin grin no be sars u meet or u be elderly person...
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Bhol28: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bloggers in their lieing paradise.This your victim no get names abi,so easy to post fake pictures.and call them sars victim
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by sammyhosh: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
They are the worst people that I have ever seen..they will stop and harass you and also do to you what armed robbers should have done to you...#ENDSARS
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by generalmike1759(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Mumu... do you have sense at all?...the pix extract from Twitter read..."i dont have evidence to show"
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by LilVast1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
I remembered a time I was going to a show in Ilorin, from Ogbomoso, then they stopped the bus and asked why I was wearing a crazy Jean. They said I was beaten and my Jean was cut because I was a thief, everybody in the bus was just laughing at the drama. Foolish people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.