Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (74875 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun / SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & P@nts’ – Lady Narrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
some of the people condenming SARS has so called "Maid" at home and they martreat and brutalise the "maids" some times even killed them, so what's the difference? sad
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
gypsey:
some of the people condenming SARS has so called "Maid" at home and they martreat and brutalise the "maids" some times even killed them, so what's the difference? sad

True talkgringrin

Dem go come here dey form st.maria
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Sexina851(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
zadok60:
make una no use because of few bad ones spoil others market.

Then the bad ones should be fished out and well dealt with. They are too corrupt, mean they are rotten to the core
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by megama: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
What baffles me is why govt. Has been bent on creating more and more volume of security personals where as violent crime is increasing on daily basis. The first impression an oversee friend observers with me is ;there are to many guns in Nigeria am scared. cry kiss undecided
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by zadok60: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sexina851:

Then the bad ones should be fished out and well dealt with. They are too corrupt, mean they are rotten to the core
Well spoken
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by zadok60: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ikpangi:
you must be a fool by your speeches. Or ole
Must you insult me before expressing your mind out?..
Mehn I don't need to tell you how foolish you are, I believe you must have been told about it a million times since you were born.
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by bayocanny: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
hustla:

Naija cry
Wey you?
Bros, I dey naija as well
Re: ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why will you wear g string sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.