Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech (7381 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / EFCC Charges NBA President With N1.4bn Fraud / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by mikolo80: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2017
all talk no action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by bigtt76(f): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Foolish man, did he stay in Ghana as a youth? Was he not galivanting Europe back then? All these old politicians frustrating the Youths wants them to remain behind so they can continue to frustrate us all..... Dia fada! grin

Nice speech though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Blue3k(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Hes right Africa too dependant on West. Africa needs trade not aid. The aid money is one of many reason African leaders couldn't care less about policies. They get bag of money for being dumb. I can bet if they money stopped flowing they would actually fix issues when full consequences are felt.

He's great a working mic now it comes down to policy and action. We know these things all ready. The title is wrong how is France being embarrassed?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2017
I love this.......!!! Thumb up! I know we shall get there.

3 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by gabinogem(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2017
When a wise man speaks, the intelligent ones listens & pay keen attention. cool

4 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by proeast(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Why is it that Ghana always has intellectual people as president while we keep recycling dundees like buhari??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by bobnatlo(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Well for me what Nana said is quite rare for an African leader.
But I really wonder if it's really called for.
Because I don't think that France and other western nations is in anyway Ghana's problem. That Ghana can't finance their budget is first an internal problem caused by Ghana on Ghana. Because France n others are just trying to help u out of a problem u created. So, if as a leader he feels that must change. Then I don't see any need to make so much noise about that in front of France. Let Nana fold his sleeve, stoop and get to the task of getting his country out the doldrums. It'll just be a matter of time and the results will visible to all and Ghana will have more respect from her former donors.
Because I believe that the best answer to insult is results, period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by zinachidi(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:
Why is it that Ghana always has intellectual people as president while we keep recycling dundees like buhari??
sh*t niggur, it's too early to be yabbing your GCFR. :-D
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by iamhorny(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2017
He appears to me as another Rochas..sweet mouth to impress people but are cowards in times of action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by pointstores(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2017
nawa
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by crackerspub: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2017
[s][quote author=bigtt76 post=62989958]Foolish man, did he stay in Ghana as a youth? Was he not galivanting Europe back then? All these old politicians frustrating the Youths wants them to remain behind so they can continue to frustrate us all..... Dia fada! grin

Nice speech though. [[/s]/quote]

You lack both wisdom and understanding, chai I pity you and the money wasted on your school fees.

That's a leader talking and if we have men like him in all African countries. Africa would turn to a developed continent.

I'm praying for him, the demons/western countries don't like men that oppose their policies. Libya/Gaddafi a very good case study

2 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't know how to say this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by chibuzorAbia: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2017
bobnatlo:
Well for me what Nana said is quite rare for an African leader. But I really wonder if it's really called for.
Because I don't think that France and other western is in anyway Ghana's problem. That Ghana can't finance there budget is first an internal problem caused by Ghana on Ghana. Because France n others are just trying to help u out of a problem u created. So, if as a leader he feels that must change. Then I don't see any need to make so much noise about that in front of France. Let Nana fold his sleeve, stoop and get to the task of getting his country out the doldrums. It'll just a matter of time and the results will visible to all and Ghana will have more respect from her former donors.

To some extent yes but EUROPE as a racist continent is using all its powers to ensure that AFRICAN countries are locked out of the world markets and economic system. Even if we roll up our sleeves are become productive we would have a hard time finding the market to take Our products. Please familiarise yourselves with the WTO agreement. Our poverty has been set up to continue till the end of time. And we don't have a government in Africa anymore.

1 Like

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Just30: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2017
bobnatlo:
Well for me what Nana said is quite rare for an African leader. But I really wonder if it's really called for.
Because I don't think that France and other western is in anyway Ghana's problem. That Ghana can't finance there budget is first an internal problem caused by Ghana on Ghana. Because France n others are just trying to help u out of a problem u created. So, if as a leader he feels that must change. Then I don't see any need to make so much noise about that in front of France. Let Nana fold his sleeve, stoop and get to the task of getting his country out the doldrums. It'll just a matter of time and the results will visible to all and Ghana will have more respect from her former donors.
who told you Ghana hasn't been financing if budget
All foreign assistance to Ghana budget stopped in 2009
He was talking about Africa
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Just30: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
bigtt76:
Foolish man, did he stay in Ghana as a youth? Was he not galivanting Europe back then? All these old politicians frustrating the Youths wants them to remain behind so they can continue to frustrate us all..... Dia fada! grin

Nice speech though.
Why should he stay when at the time there were military guys with gun
Looking for his family to kill
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by id911(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
It's a great pleasure for me to watch a Ghanaian President talk with so much intelligence but whenever I hear a Nigerian president talk, I always feel ashamed being a Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Bevista: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2017
bobnatlo:
The Ghanaian president wasn't blaming the West. He was talking to the Ghanaian people, trying to galvanize them to stop their mindset of dependency and take the destiny of their country in their own hands. He ended by saying that he'll use his office as president to show leadership in that regard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Bevista: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
To some extent yes but EUROPE as a racist continent is using all its powers to ensure that AFRICAN countries are locked out of the world markets and economic system. Even if we roll up our sleeves are become productive we would have a hard time finding the market to take Our products. Please familiarise yourselves with the WTO agreement. Our poverty has been set up to continue till the end of time. And we don't have a government in Africa anymore.
Typical of failures - always blaming everyone else for their misfortune.
---
How was it that the West or WTO could not hold back the East Asian countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, etc) from developing? Truth is - when you have something to offer, the world will listen. We lack innovation, invention and any intellectual contribution to the world. Always talking about Mineral deposits, even when we don't have the expertise to mine them.

7 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by omohayek: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Blue3k:
Hes right Africa too dependant on West. Africa needs trade not aid. The aid money is one of many reason African leaders couldn't care less about policies. They get bag of money for being dumb. I can bet if they money stopped flowing they would actually fix issues when full consequences are felt.

He's great a working mic now it comes down to policy and action. We know these things all ready. The title is wrong how is France being embarrassed?
It isn't, of course, quite the opposite: this speech is an embarrassment to Africans, but trust the same dumb Africans to try to spin it as some sort of anti-colonial gesture, as if the west wants African countries to keep pestering them for aid!

2 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

Sup...give me your number.
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:
My brother the thing tire me. English is so lucid in his tongue combined with his intellectual input. One tends to forget he is an ugly man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by ruggedtimi(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2017
nana nice speech..but show working
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by redsun(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:

Ghaneans as a society obviously have higher iq than Nigerians. NigerI answered tend to equal iq to stealing, looting,cheating,lying and killing, that is why those that can do more of these devious things are the ones in charge in almost all spheres of Nigerian society.
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by IkeBuya: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
How did he embarrass the French President?

1 Like

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nowenuse: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
proeast:

This is simply because Ghanaians do not play politics with religious and tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Nigeriadondie: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
crackerspub:
[s]
We ve heard such talks from birth. Let it translate into action
Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Optional09: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
As intelligent as Nigerians are they can not elect an intelligent president. You shouldn’t be surprised when Ghana becomes like Singapore and Nigerians will start running to Ghana.

5 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by Duru1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
bigtt76:

Nice speech though.

In this scenario, you appear to be the foolish one.Time changes everyday and when he was a youth, Ghana and Europe were not the same as today. Africans should consider creating countries in line with cultural affinity and tradition.

1 Like

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by SupremeBeast: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
whenever Nigerians forgo tribal and religious bigotry accompanied by selfish and greedy attitudes they will elect a competent leader.

4 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by SupremeBeast: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
bigtt76:

Nice speech though.
the problem with the African youth is that they never take responsibility for their mistakes, they never take the first initiate to make a difference, always waiting upon the government.

you speak as if these old politicians are elected by themselves, was it not the youth that elected him?

African youth esp Nigerian youth are educated yet very gullible to the politicians trickery. how can you believe someone when he promises to make one naira equal to a dollar in a short time. was that even possible?

2 Likes

Re: About Time !! Ghanaian President Embarrass French President With Shocking Speech by TemmyT123(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Babajide Sanwo-Olu Winner Of Lagos Governorship Election / Lagos Records Over 70%of Nigeria’s Vehicular Traffic / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.