Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (62947 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson, Ama McBrown Step Out / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by chuksjuve(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Beauty without brain, it's the private part that will suffer it...

A typical example is the post I'm commenting on..

Meanwhile

Landscape and Gardening service at its best ...
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by philcz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
BruncleZuma:
The rate of corruption of NL is getting damn too high!
Preach! Bro. This is the second one today.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Sirheny007(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
angry
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by playboy19(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Who ask her all this question? What is insecurity? Insecurity is when nobody asked you about a topic or issue and you are constantly addressing it. They keep talking about their body and if you look closely, the ones that do that are usually the "bag of beans". Consistently trying to get approval from the media. If you are pretty you are pretty, you don't need to be told.

The other day, someone opened a thread asking why obesity is now ranpant. Though I didn't get to respond, yet the truth is simply because they celebrate fatness nowadays. Instead of calling it what it is, they now choose to call it "Curves", while the owner of the body is daily secretly crying and even worse, dying.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by bughead: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Ghanaian Actress, Lydia Forson speaks on her rejection in the movie industry and how she became irreplaceable. Unfortunately, Lydia wad rejected on basis of her body size. She said ''while I don't see that as a deterrent to playing the character, the client thinks otherwise. ( Alas, he who plays the piper...)

The issue of body shaming is so much of a big deal in the society. Sometimes, you begin to wonder if people really think before sending people off. some people are so mean in their choice of words. As long as they make you feel bad, they really don't care.

Lydia Forson has been able to scale through that phase with strong determination.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcTWrZQlTwO/?hl=en
there is a huge gap distance between women and sense!

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
no. the enlarged meat between your legs won you the awards. hoe

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by mazimee(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Ukwu doing wonders since the days of solomon.grin

You know deep down that What she got there is all fat not solid hip
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
adadike281:
Nice ukwu!

U are screaming ukwu

U and dat woman na mate

36 years
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
i see. Ppl r downloading books on how to change the world and make a mark on it...

But you...

crankf98:
big ass is the plan
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by itsandi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shes using what she has to get what she wants. Don't crucify her
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by KingGBsky(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Ghanaian Actress, Lydia Forson speaks on her rejection in the movie industry and how she became irreplaceable. Unfortunately, Lydia wad rejected on basis of her body size. She said ''while I don't see that as a deterrent to playing the character, the client thinks otherwise. ( Alas, he who plays the piper...)

The issue of body shaming is so much of a big deal in the society. Sometimes, you begin to wonder if people really think before sending people off. some people are so mean in their choice of words. As long as they make you feel bad, they really don't care.

Lydia Forson has been able to scale through that phase with strong determination.

Damnnnn that Ass deserve an Award
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Peacefullove: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
concupiscent:
"When she said this big ass and tits won me_-_- does she mean she slept with producers or show organizers? or she's being sarcastic?

Irregardless, I wish women would see more to themselves aside the vagina, boobs and ass the are carrying. For many of them, life revolve around those things"

-concupiscent

u make a sane point regarding why women should get off that silly mindset of physical features.

But yet, you and I must admit this problem has its origin from males who don't have self control, and this set of males occupies the large percentage of men , They will choose a woman with all these features over a woman with brain . you See where the problem is ?

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by columbus007(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
in davido's voice.......he dont he dont e no mean am am smiley
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Blackops(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
receive brain
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by 1miccza: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
concupiscent:
"When she said this big ass and tits won me_-_- does she mean she slept with producers or show organizers? or she's being sarcastic?

Irregardless, I wish women would see more to themselves aside the vagina, boobs and ass the are carrying. For many of them, life revolve around those things"

-concupiscent

You deserve a medal for this comment

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by bennybaba(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are those books for free?
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by 411Scope: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Do you shop online?? Then you have to read this!!!

The internet remains the greatest invention of the 21st Century, its importance and impact on the world cannot be overestimated. From every aspect of human interaction and relationship, the internet has made a mark across all spectrum of human life. Financially, publicly, and even politically, the Internet continues impact nations, communities, institutions, and individuals. The result of this can be seen in the birth of new ideas like e-governance, e-learning, e-banking, and of course, e-commerce, among others. The financial world is also not left out of the drastic changes the internet has brought, the immediate sign of this impact is the rising number of businesses are going online across the world, resulting in the new term e-commerce. The Internet value chain, estimated to worth $5.8t, has brought with it a lot of opportunities in all spheres of life. The E-commerce subsector is reported worth N3.05trn as more and more Nigerians are embracing online shopping systems to procure goods, services, and products. However, this comes with a challenge: the rise of fraudsters who pose as legitimate online stores and fleece unsuspecting individuals of their hard earned cash.

Read more here: https://optimareviews.com/2017/12/05/how-to-identify-a-fraudulent-online-store/

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by 1miccza: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
Peacefullove:

u make a sane point regarding why women should get off that silly mindset of physical features.

But yet, you and I must admit this problem has its origin from males who don't have self control, and this set of males occupies the large percentage of men , They will choose a woman with all these features over a woman with brain . you See where the problem is ?

On the contrary bro, your mindset is what you make of yourself and not from what someone does and thinks,even if some males do that, these ladies should be able to know the difference..
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by concupiscent: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Peacefullove:

"I don't really believe so, I think every man is the author of his destiny. The fact is that women crave attention and praises from men, they feed on it, which in turn has rewired the man, to most times sexualize the woman"

I would love us to have an extensive talk on this, but I'm kind of held tight here. Maybe some other time sir. Good day"

-concupiscent

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Peacefullove: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
concupiscent:

"I don't really believe so, I think every man is the author of his destiny. The fact is that women crave attention and praises from men, they feed on it, which in turn has rewired the man, to most times sexualize the woman"

I would love us to have an extensive talk on this, but I'm kind of held tight here. Maybe some other time sir. Good day"

-concupiscent

you still have a point Bro .

Probably later .

Have a nice day Sir
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

∆ The world starts becoming a better place the day women stop seeing themselves as sexual objects

Spits*** ∆

Spits Again!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by lavenjcrown(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nothing much to say. i'm just after her butt
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by kay29000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
What if the producers turned you down cos the role was written for a lepa girl? It is not the producer's fault in a case like that. If there is a role for a curvy actress, a lepa girl too will be turned down. She should stop forming victim jare.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by lebete3000: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Catalyst4real:
See pot bele

I hate that thing

Big Nyash that comes with overweight na wash. Gerarahia

Olosho JakuJaku.

Omo shakushaku.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
is this also supposed to be a blessing for God?
I am guessing her brain is empty and what happens when the breasts and bottom disapears?
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Peacefullove: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
1miccza:

On the contrary bro, your mindset is what you make of yourself and not from what someone does and thinks, even if some males do that, these ladies should be able to know the difference ..

Hmmm @ bold , True talk ... Probably then the issue arise as a result of many ladies inability to think
right .
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ivimilly:
Every woman Issa hoe
includes ur mum n sisters grin
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Mechejy: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mowunmiaf:

this woman is not ashamed of her self. nonsense. comy ugwumsinachi oha is more beautiful than her many times

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Mechejy: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
playboy19:
Who ask her all this question? What is insecurity? Insecurity is when nobody asked you about a topic or issue and you are constantly addressing it. They keep talking about their body and if you look closely, the ones that do that are usually the "bag of beans". Consistently trying to get approval from the media. If you are pretty you are pretty, you don't need to be told.

The other day, someone opened a thread asking why obesity is now ranpant. Though I didn't get to respond, yet the truth is simply because they celebrate fatness nowadays. Instead of calling it what it is, they now choose to call it "Curves", while the owner of the body is daily secretly crying and even worse, dying.
Hahaha! ! Abi oooo . ugwumsinachi comy is more beautiful than her many times
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
who cares?
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Mechejy: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
includes ur mum n sisters grin
her mumy, anty, niece, sisters rank first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.