Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (62946 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson, Ama McBrown Step Out / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
gypsey:
is this also supposed to be a blessing for God?
I am guessing her brain is empty and what happens when the breasts and bottom disapears?

Women self eh,dem jus nor dey understand some kind tinz
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by joepentwo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
ass wer dem don overfuck grin
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by OMEGA009(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
He who PAYS the Piper, dictates the tune.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by ivolt: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
concupiscent:
"When she said this big ass and tits won me_-_- [color=#990000] [b] does she mean she slept with producers or show organizers? or she's being sarcastic?

Irregardless, I wish women would see more to themselves aside the vagina, boobs and ass the are carrying. For many of them, life revolve around those things"

-concupiscent

It is a product of demand and supply, hardly any thread about women be it on education,
career or crime makes front page without some dumb guys drooling about ass and boob.
This kind of women are merely offering a service that some men will kill for. When most men's
life stop revolving around sex, expect the women to change.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by ivolt: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

The world starts becoming a better place the day womenLydia Forson stop seeing themselves as sexual objects
and most men stop sexualizing women at every opportunity

FIXED
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by oyinda1599(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
concupiscent:
"When she said this big ass and tits won me_-_- does she mean she slept with producers or show organizers? or she's being sarcastic?

Irregardless, I wish women would see more to themselves aside the vagina, boobs and ass the are carrying. For many of them, life revolve around those things"

-concupiscent
Those are what guys look out for in girls nowadays.
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Eat a salad and do some exercise....foofoo fighter
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by aleniboro(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2017
concupiscent:
"When she said this big ass and tits won me_-_- does she mean she slept with producers or show organizers? or she's being sarcastic?

Irregardless, I wish women would see more to themselves aside the vagina, boobs and ass the are carrying. For many of them, life revolve around those things"And yet they will be agitating for feminism. Men have suffered!

-concupiscent
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by 1miccza: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hmmm @ bold , True talk ... Probably then the issue arise as a result of many ladies inability to think
right .

Exactly bro.. Onpoint...
Re: Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards by MNDY(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2017
concupiscent:

"I don't really believe so, I think every man is the author of his destiny. The fact is that women crave attention and praises from men, they feed on it, which in turn has rewired the man, to most times sexualize the woman"

I would love us to have an extensive talk on this, but I'm kind of held tight here. Maybe some other time sir. Good day"

-concupiscent

I have a problem with the term "rewired" you used; man has always seriously loved as.s, bo.obs and womanliness from the very beginning.

Here's the thing. Feminism aside, it's a man's world and the attention/praises women seek is premised on that fact. I've just seen a lady's comment here and now saying "it is what men want."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.