Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos (31687 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
3RNEST:
Who's this e-money sef
Is he richer than Seun of Nairaland
pls pls pls and pleases we are talking of human beings here and not seun
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by dingbang(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
booqee:
this e-money arsse licker again. Bros get a life and release better music ...
lol....
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by 3RNEST(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
pls pls pls and pleases we are talking of human beings here and not seun
So Seun is what grin
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
3RNEST:

So Seun is what grin
only google fit answer that one
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by 3RNEST(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
only google fit answer that one
lolx grin grin grin
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
His only problem is his mouth odour

Same mouth odour haven't stopped tinubu....from deciding the faith of many Nigerian youths future down there
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by bs81(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
where do I go from here?
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Macgreat(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Airforce1:
Na so grin

How come your track is not on Air?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Too much money and swag
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
gozie112:
what is ur problem olosho....he's working for e money so...na by force to release music??bad Belle
are u mad?! Are u air force? So why the hell are u quoting me calling me olosho.. dont u in ur life try that nonsense again.. now run along and go suck some air force dick since thats what ur paid for. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
These booqee barks like my boosqee

Somebody get me a leash
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by proeast(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
I remember few years back when my chairman, a shipping magnate invited E-money & Kcee to a dinner party in his country home in Mbaise, Kcee was queit while E-money was forming the boss. They arrived with 2 hummer jeeps then but I never knew they were this rich.
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Airforce1 has finally given up his music career,he's now doing fine bara. he would think he's smart and say people don't know what he's planning for himself. You're older than Davido and probably Wizkid but they are bagging international awards and getting crowned in Uganda while you are here idolizing E-money. if E-money sees you all,he would send you to go and by drinks for them, chill and drink the beer with Davido and Wizkid because they're the winners and you're the loser. focus on your music,doing this is downgrading yourself. no music executive would sign someone whose image is totally washed out. if you want him to sign you to 5star,don't do all these cos he also knows what you want at the end of the day,come up with something tangible rather than disgracing yourself.
to the topic,one would think E-money is in his 50's. he looks older than his age .
one would never believe he's very young. I first thought he was the elder brother ,even far older than Kcee when I first saw him. his attitude as well is like a very grown man and he's so laid back like some daddy. is it the result of money?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Airforce1 has finally given up his music career,he's now doing fine bara. he would think he's smart and say people don't know what he's planning for himself. You're older than Davido and probably Wizkid but they are bagging international awards and getting crowned in Uganda while you are here idolizing E-money. if E-money sees you all,he would send you to go and by drinks for them, chill and drink the beer with Davido and Wizkid because they're the winners and you're the loser. focus on your music,doing this is downgrading yourself. no music executive would sign someone whose image is totally washed out. if you want him to sign you to 5star,don't do all these cos he also knows what you want at the end of the day,come up with something tangible rather than disgracing yourself.
to the topic,one would think E-money is in his 50's. he looks older than his age

Shut up

Anything for stupid "Likes"

Rubbish!
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by richeeyo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are you guys been paid to promote Emoney
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by PastorAji(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
sinceraconcept:
to the topic,one would think E-money is in his 50's. he looks older than his age .
one would never believe he's very young. I first thought he was the elder brother ,even far older than Kcee when I first saw him. his attitude as well is like a very grown man and he's so laid back like some daddy. is it the result of money?
as they would always say in my language
Any power that doesn't want you to prosper DIEEEEEEEEEEE

God bless you my brother.....drum more sense to airforce1 drained head
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Airforce1:

Shut up

Anything for stupid "Likes"

Rubbish!
I'm just saying the fact. French Montana was once a video guy too but classed himself,he wasn't a freelance journalist to one person but to all rappers. he never licked anybody's asshole like you're doing bro. French Montana classed himself and made himself a hiphop journalist like what Tim Westwood does. Entertainment business requires classing. You would be surprised when E-money brings in some guys that never kissed his ass or act all gay to his label,you're only denting your image. Davido was respected the more when he called Dele Momodu his boy,asshole lickers are considered losers because E-money knows himself that if he signs you to 5 star,everybody would see you as a joke because you have no class and you did that to yourself,and you should know that's bad market for him. don't think your destiny is in the hands of one person,if you want to go into journalism to get signed,you do it to all the same way Explorers is playing his game and that would make you build your brand,but picking E-money and acting like a fool,if I was E-money as well,it would somehow annoy me at times and I would even see you as one of those idolising me or even suspect you to be gay and never regard you. it's like a guy kneeling down for a girl he's crushing on,pleasing her and being overly nice to her,and the girl later go for one player that comes around and doesn't give much Bleep about her. if you want to admire E-money,admire him in your heart and not acting like an asshole online,you're denting your brand because of E-money issue bro,its getting really annoying and I'm suspecting you're gay

1 Like

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by castrokins(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
One Thing You Have To Learn, Even With All Your Association With The Rich, Is How To Put Together Simple, Correct Tenses.

One Thing Is Sure However, Emoney Is A Top Guy.
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by 91119111c(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Small boy, look at how fast he is growing old and white beard because of lack of rest of mind, after doin rituals and mkn moni, everytime d ritual demands, and he kips gettin fraustrated and oldage cms wt speed,,,no inner joy
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Bennyranks: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'm not impressed
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rolly83:
I don't understand Nairaland!! Why does all Airforce1 topic get to front page Is he a mod or what

I swear to Almighty God, I ask exactly the same question. That will show you how corrupt we are as a people... NOT just the Politicians, Pastors et al... The whole 9ja mentality is all about corruption. All levels, classes, shades and droves of Nigeria is contaminated with corruption. All the foolish mods and super mods are simply mediocre at best! undecided
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I'm just saying the fact. French Montana was once a video guy too but classed himself,he wasn't a freelance journalist to one person but to all rappers. he never licked anybody's asshole like you're doing bro. French Montana classed himself and made himself a hiphop journalist like what Tim Westwood does. Entertainment business requires classing. You would be surprised when E-money brings in some guys that never kissed his ass or act all gay to his label,you're only denting your image. Davido was respected the more when he called Dele Momodu his boy,asshole lickers are considered losers because E-money knows himself that if he signs you to 5 star,everybody would see you as a joke because you have no class and you did that to yourself,and you should know that's bad market for him. don't think your destiny is in the hands of one person,if you want to go into journalism to get signed,you do it to all the same way Explorers is playing his game and that would make you build your brand,but picking E-money and acting like a fool,if I was E-money as well,it would somehow annoy me at times and I would even see you as one of those idolising me or even suspect you to be gay and never regard you. it's like a guy kneeling down for a girl he's crushing on,pleasing her and being overly nice to her,and the girl later go for one player that comes around and doesn't give much Bleep about her. if you want to admire E-money,admire him in your heart and not acting like an asshole online,you're denting your brand because of E-money issue bro,its getting really annoying and I'm suspecting you're gay

Oh guy, why you dey stress urself? Your words are too golden for a FOOL to comprehend. Putting a diamond ring on a pig's nose doesn't make it look any better, It's still a PIG! Save your wise words for sensible folks, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Pacyrus(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Eze ego, shine on while I wait for my turn, godwilling.
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
I have to go see my tailor..., ASAP.
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by gozie112(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
booqee:
are u mad?! Are u air force? So why the hell are u quoting me calling me olosho.. dont u in ur life try that nonsense again.. now run along and go suck some air force dick since thats what ur paid for. Idiot
olosho....comman beat me,,idiot
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by salmonkas178(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Can I get ur email addy Please
OboOlora:
How does he feel safe with those AK47-carrying MOPOLS?
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Follysho707:

I swear to Almighty God, I ask exactly the same question. That will show you how corrupt we are as a people... NOT just the Politicians, Pastors et al... The whole 9ja mentality is all about corruption. All levels, classes, shades and droves of Nigeria is contaminated with corruption. All the foolish mods and super mods are simply mediocre at best! undecided
I totally agree with you my brother
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by OboOlora(f): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
salmonkas178:
Can I get ur email addy Please
Why?
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
OboOlora:
Why?
gringrin
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
gozie112:
olosho....comman beat me,,idiot
go lick some air force dick..and get off my mention. Gay sissy bastard
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by gozie112(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
booqee:
go lick some air force dick..and get off my mention. Gay sissy bastard
old pitch,,go and fix urself.. I ain't responsible for ur miserable life... Gtf
Re: Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
gozie112:
old pitch,,go and fix urself.. I ain't responsible for ur miserable life... Gtf
no..you go fix yourself instead.. sucking dick is all you've got going in ur miserable life right now and that's not my headache. Effeminate mu'fuckah.. airforce don't even give a rat's arse about your gay self..that's how sad your case is mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.