Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) (42636 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by DJperdurabo: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
If the means of his success is legit, then kudos to him as he's done real good.

If not,

Well, ain't got nothing to say...!?
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Okewa(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmmm....sitting on a time bomb
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wat do u do? Are u an artist? Do u sing? Wat exactly do u do young man? I'm singing o. Hbd
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Drug Mule...or dealer
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by luwabrooklyn(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
eleojo23:
Good for him but I hope he has investments.

Having millions in the bank doesn't make you a rich man o because the money can dissapper anytime due to emergency expenditures.

A true millionaire is one who has money both in his bank account and also in investments. Such a man can only go broke but can never be poor...
�word
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buh you still lack one thing...which is the most important thing...
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by drakeli: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by lebete3000: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

What do you do for a living

And with all the motivation you are scared of revealing it

Some peeps are scared of flaunting their questionable means ofwealth but aren't scared of flashing what it gets on the Net.

I wonder how dvmb some peeps are.
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What does he do for a livin, make SARS catch you

Did you ask what he was doing for a living when he sold his mother's car?

If not, just shut up n pray harder

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by wildchild02: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
ok

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by lollarj(f): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
ok congrats

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by khalids: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
While I am happy for the guy.......what I want to know is"What does he do for a living"
This is important otherwise this post makes no sense.....
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Africanbest:
when you are young and you gat money it makes more sense, not at old age. so dude better find someone to teach him money management and character showcasing so he won't be like Chris brown and Justin bieber who said "they were introduced to fame and money but no one taught them morals. That's why one of them beat rihanna and the other started taking marijuana"

haters will say he is a yahooboy or ritualist

So Marijuana consumption indicates a lack of morals? Better stop thinking with your ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by 2shure: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
i got millions offshore
fuc dis high life shiit ma niggi
u in SA
and in SA
SA niggis geh so fuckin jealous of 19 boys
dey cud kill out of envy.
live a quiet life off social media
no.
una go touch small 15m
we no go hear word again
den tmrw
u wee hear that he got shot in SA
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
lebete3000:

Some peeps are scared of flaunting their questionable means ofwealth but aren't scared of flashing what it gets on the Net.

I wonder how dvmb some peeps are.

Typical Nigeria backward mentality

Nigerian always suspicious because his hands and ways are not clean.

Mayweather flaunts his and nothing has ever happened to him

Stupidity fall on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What does he do for a livin, make SARS catch you
baba fryo where una dey?when e sell hin mama property jand?

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

Typical Nigeria backward mentality

Nigerian always suspicious because his hands and ways are not clean.

Mayweather flaunts his and nothing has ever happened to him

Stupidity fall on you

If you read my post well you'll see the daftness in your correlation between it and Mayweather's flamboyance.

Your free2ryhme should be changed to free2daft.
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by STILESGANG: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
All this fraudsters are really stupid. Enjoy your illegal money without making noise and drawing attention to yourself..They won't listen undecided undecided
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
i hope we wont hear stories here someday that south african police just killed a nigerian selling drugs in Durban or Joburg.. what is his source of making money? to all honest money making effort, i doff my hat, to those cutting corners to do crime, when your bell go ring, i no dey house o.
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Mryacks: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Godsgal:
Not so fast, bro. One more thing. Do u have Jesus? If not. U still have a long way to go.

Preach.....God bless you
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
eleojo23:
Good for him but I hope he has investments.

Having millions in the bank doesn't make you a rich man o because the money can dissapper anytime due to emergency expenditures.

A true millionaire is one who has money both in his bank account and also in investments. Such a man can only go broke but can never be poor...

You are a wise man
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by amunkita(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Africanbest:
when you are young and you gat money it makes more sense, not at old age. so dude better find someone to teach him money management and character showcasing so he won't be like Chris brown and Justin bieber who said "they were introduced to fame and money but no one taught them morals. That's why one of them beat rihanna and the other started taking marijuana"

Nope, he aint one, he is a Govt contractor...
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by bedspread: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Africanbest:

He is an illuminat!!!
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
muller101:
come out straight. We know what you are up to grin
lols..I am not a love peddler.. Plus he isn't my spec...

1 Like

Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
He should better be careful over there and avoid showing off online.
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Africanbest(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
amunkita:

Nope, he aint one, he is a Govt contractor...
grin
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Which work him dey do??
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
lebete3000:

If you read my post well you'll see the daftness in your correlation between it and Mayweather's flamboyance.

Your free2ryhme should be changed to free2daft.

Hustle get level

Tell us wetin your bridal dey do grin
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by lebete3000: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
free2ryhme:

Hustle get level

Tell us wetin your bridal dey do grin

Away with you...
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
lebete3000:

Away with you...

In 9ice voice***

awon temi sa’se
won sa’se
won sa’se loru moju
won sa’se
awon temi sa’se
won sa’se
lai foju kan’run
beeni

Yahoo yahoo no be work
Re: Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) by whoYouEpp(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
I wonder what this boy does for living? I use to know this boy back then and his elder brother. Suddenly he became wealthy and showing it on social media. Your mother can not even ask how you got your wealth. I pity you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Wearing Sack As Wedding Gown (Photos) / Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.