Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (4968 Views)

Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Anthony18: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
ignis:

You mean you have been an undergraduate for 8 good years?
same with me,urban and regional planning,ajiboyeanthony@gmail.com,am going suicidal
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by catherineokezie(f): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
9jatatafo:
Niggas there are job online,try fiverr you can make about $300 monthly while you wait for offline job

Hello, am new on Fiverr for close to a month now I haven't gotten any buyer. Plz, help a sister out
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by InestimableBim: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Hi, can you put me through.... I really need to do something..... This is my number 08161815126
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Lorbar(f): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2017
catherineokezie:

Hello, am new on Fiverr for close to a month now I haven't gotten any buyer. Plz, help a sister out
You are probably not designing your gigs well.
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Workarena: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Intern

Company: Savings and Loan Company

Job Location: Yaba, Lagos

Job Description

Prospecting & selling of products to a target market.
Working in a team to achieve a sales target.
Managing and serving as liaison for client.

Qualification and Requirements

1. A minimum of an OND Certificate is required.
2. Entry level
3. Must have energy and drive, balanced by a professional attitude to work.
4. Must be passionate about selling intangible products such as loans.
5. Must be able to achieve targets consistently.
6. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.

Salary: #30, 000 basic + commission

Interested individuals should send CVs with Sales/Marketing Intern as subject to Workarenang@gmail.com
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by samsosdo(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2017
For those of us looking for ...May God provide good one
....Am also looking for job ....have 2years experience as an HR and 4years experience as an Admin officer ....kindly help out my mail is samsosdo123@gmail.com
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by catherineokezie(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Lorbar:
You are probably not designing your gigs well.

Plz, can you show me the template that I have to use to design my gig.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by idu1(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2017
EVILFOREST:

cry cry cry cry cry
It's highly appalling.
Do you still believe Nigeria..??
Why not nurse plans of leaving the country as well..??
TALENTS are killed and buried in Nigeria, on daily basis...
It mustn't be USA......
Europe....
Australia

Which money he wan take travel?
Re: 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless by Lorbar(f): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2017
catherineokezie:

Plz, can you show me the template that I have to use to design my gig.

Thanks in anticipation
Please send me a pm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 / Chevron E-mail Id Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.