Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30787 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Denvacandy: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Fab21: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.

Pls how do you earn that at the comfort of your home?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by arthurwillia(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
E no easy man!
Sometimes I feel like just collapsing

Imagine someone did job interview for over two months with a government parastatal and they haven’t decided on who they will employ
Mehn it’s messedd up fam

I’m just tired

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep..

it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously

264 Likes 29 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Danjikanbauchi: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na them, they will come with sweet mouth looking for whom to devour. You earn from comfort of your home cool Yahoo Yahoo boy efcc will soon catch you. undecided

17 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Denvacandy: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Na them, they will come with sweet mouth looking for whom to devour. You earn from comfort of your home cool Yahoo Yahoo boy efcc will soon catch you. undecided

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by marksleek2584(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan
what's the job please?

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Badca81: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's not easy oh... But how man go do.

I've been unemployed since March this year, things are really hard .
My only luck is that I have an elder brother who helps me from time to time in terms of feeding, as for data all I do is load 200 naira card on MTN and do night plan as I like.... Every other expenses dey on hold for now.

But with God's help I will get a job....

So anyone within Calabar and it's environs wey get any kind job should just inbox me.... As long as its a legal, moral job that can pay, I'll do it.

34 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Tokskob2008: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's just not funny at all and coupled with the increasing prices of food items daily only God knows how all this is going to end. I don owe food sellers enough money for area now and yet no money to pay up.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.
I won't advice anybody wey no get "oga at the top" to join Army now for this country , no matter how things bad reach.... The only force worth joining now is NAVY, and to join am no be beans oh.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:
It's just not funny at all and coupled with the increasing prices of food items daily only God knows how all this is going to end. I don owe food sellers enough money for area now and yet no money to pay up.
No be only you oh... I dey owe plenty food sellers money for my area too, the only thing saving me is that, I'm known to be very responsible in my street so that has made the people trust me because they know I'll surely pay...

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Tokskob2008: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

No be only you oh... I dey owe plenty food sellers money for my area too, the only thing saving me is that, I'm known to be very responsible in my street so that has made the people trust me because they know I'll surely pay...
My brother e no easy atal atal.. No job no money and no source of income but when one decides to venture into something shady now you will labeled a lazy youth, I wonder how someone will be able to survive all this without money.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by slawormiir: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by revived: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bomb it
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Think9ja(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
kiss
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gbaskiboy: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Guwf: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
This country Na war , well lass lass we go dey alright

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep
God bless your hustle.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Legalcriminal: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
If not for internet Wetin boys like us for become?

Alhamdulillah

May God forgive us for the days we make someone cry to feed ourselves.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmm...I may not be able to relate totally since it seems it is all about naija. However, being jobless is no fun irrespectiveoflocation. It didn't last for too long as I picked up a minimum wage job for about 6 months before I landed what I wanted.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Kevinsamba: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ecomalchemist(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Country hard, don't wait for no one or the government.

Na when I commot for school I truly understand the meaning of 'so help me God'...

My guys dey run street that final year, but i no gree Join...based on say i get one small angel for my head wey deceive me say I go see job of 500k...I still dey laugh till today...omo, no job for naija ooo!!!

Better you go learn digital skills or handwork..then use Facebook, Instagram and Nairaland push your craft make Sapa no gum you like bowtie for neck..

Well...I'm into Gadget importation and sales, affiliate marketing, Mini importation, SEO (remote), Dropshipping, Google ads and Google analytics !!!... I Sha dey rough am dey go make small $$ fall out..

Buy low from Yankee and sell here in Naija for profit...

Na wetin dey keep me sane be that...I for don dey ask for RT for twitter...my employer may be on your TL..

Just get something doing man, don't be a lazy punk...

Contact me for the gadget importation manual via number in signature...it's free ooooo before you talk say I wan collect money from you...

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Gt321(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:

God will surprise you positively soonest

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by GboyegaD(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:

Oga, why not try explore scholarships abroad and move on from there?

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by onoms4luv(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yahooo

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by chinavs9ja(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is a serious question that one needs to ask himself or herself to show sympathy. The essence of this thread is not to catch cruise or make fun out of it but to read what others are going through in this period of hardship. If possible you have anyone to help, kindly do. May God bless all, Amen. ~Firstdevlab always care~ check out my signature

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by salbis(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whether one pretends or not the truth is, an average Nigerian leaving in Nigeria is passing through HELL.

29 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks