Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman (749 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman by rhonard(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
More details have emerged about what caused the fight between Bobrisky and Jacob his gateman - MC Galaxy is reportedly responsible - The musician promised to give Jacob N2 million to start a new life NAIJ.com had earlier reported that popular internet personality Bobrisky had fired Jacob his famous gate man after he allegedly scammed him of the sum of N65,000. Bobrisky also hinted that an unidentified person was behind Jacob’s surprising action. And this person had promised to give Jacob the sum of N2 million. Several reports have now confirmed that musician MC Galaxy may be the person responsible. MC Galaxy took to his Instagram account to declare that not only is Jacob not a gateman anymore; he wants to help him with a start-up capital of N2 million.

See his post below: “JACOB IS NO MORE A GATE MAN �� So guys I came back from Miami 2 days ago and people told me JACOB can't even work on the road again lol, So I think its time to Bless him , now I have a budget of 2million naira for Jacob . So I need you guys to advice me on what to do for him with 2million naira. BEST ADVICE WINS He is on percentage of THE SONG JACURB DANCE keep supporting others, and pls JACOB IS NO MORE A GATE MAN ”

Re: How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman by JayCynic(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Why should I give a fuvk about Bobrisky, a leaking anus, MC Galaxy a whackass artiste and Jacob, a male olosho/gateman?

OP you need to restore your brain to factory settings.
Re: How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman by videkon(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
HMMM
Re: How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman by atilla(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nawa o this JacobGate is becoming something else.
Re: How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman by Tamarapetty(f): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
op, isn't that kiss daniel?
Re: How MC Galaxy Allegedly Made Bobrisky Fire Jacob His Famous Gateman by ademiD(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
What's kiss Daniel Instagram post and picture doing on your thread or was it kiss Daniel that offered to help him? Attention seeker op!

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Lavish $1000 For Roasted Corn In Dubai / PHOTOS: 5th Birthday Party Of Peter And Lola Okoye's Daughter, Aliona / Ruby Ojiakor Celebrates 100k Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.