Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title (528 Views)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / “Why We Must Control Social Media” - Garba Shehu (Buhari Spokesman) / Buhari Spokesman Festus Keyamo Caught Again Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title by deji17: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina, nominated for Igbo chieftaincy title
Published December 5, 2017

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Igwe Omeluenyi 1 of Aguneese, Ezeani III of Nmaku Kingdom in Enugu State, Igwe Cyprian Nevobasi, has nominated the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, for a chieftaincy title.

According to a statement by the Deputy Director, Information, State House, Mr. Attah Esa, the presidential spokesman will be conferred with the chieftaincy title as part of the First Grand Ofala to mark the traditional ruler’s 14 years on the throne, next month.

The monarch was said to have presented the nomination letter to Adesina on Tuesday.

Esa disclosed that his traditional cabinet chose Adesina “because of the good work you have been doing for the country.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is God-sent to bring change to Nigeria, and you have been supporting him in the assignment, to the admiration of myself and my cabinet members.”

The Igwe said he looked forward to a positive response from the nominee, noting that his first Ofala festival in 14 years promises to be a grand event.

With Igwe Nevobasi during the visit were Hon Usa Igwesi, a former member of the House of Representatives, and Chief Emmanuel Okeke.

Adesina thanked the Igwe, his entire kingdom, and members of the delegation, saying: “I am simply short of words.”

http://punchng.com/buharis-spokesman-femi-adesina-nominated-for-igbo-chieftaincy-title/
Re: Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title by python1: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Femi Adesina go hear am today. Right now, their DGPS/GPS and other navigational equipment are switched "ON" trying to locate him. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title by deji17: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
python1:
Femi Adesina go hear am today. Right now, their DGPS/GPS and other navigational equipment are switched on trying to locate him. grin

Hehehehehehe.
Unity beggars dashing chieftaincy titles upandan. 2 for 1 naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Stalwert: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin This thing go pain ipob reach their kidneys

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Spokesman, Femi Adesina, Nominated For Igbo Chieftaincy Title by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Are their chieftaincy titles that cheap? At this rate, I might consider getting one for my maid. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor El Rufai, Lt Gen. Buratai And Others At Jumaat Prayers (PICS) / Police Men Are Now part of the hussle / Nigerians Would Never “go Back To Their Huts” In Africa – Trump Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.