Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy (1237 Views)

Gaddafi's Last Words To Libyans As He Begged For Mercy: 'what Did I Do To You ? / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy by Samusu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
The world is a witness to the brutal way in which the late Libyan leader was killed in cold blood after his arrest by the rebel group backed by NATO and its allies.

During the course of the war, the late Libyan leader said the following to his people;

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44

Re: Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Was he not right?

We Africans are our own problem, inferiority complex na him hook us down.
Re: Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy by ojotu4real(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
true talk.
Re: Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy by whitebeard(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
I never supported the killing of this man. angry America did this.
Re: Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy by Pappyjim: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2018
It's a pity that African leaders allowed this Great man to be murdered like a nobody by the western allies all in d name of bringing true democracy back to Libya. Libya can never be the same again!
Rest In Peace Colonel Muhamar Gaddafi!!! quote author=ojotu4real post=63011563]true talk.
[/quote]
Re: Picture Of The Moment. Maummar Gaddafi Prophecy by mysticwarrior(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
as a child I watched and admire his charisma, how he often mocked the western nations with bitter truth, I call him "MAIN MAN GADDAFI". sadas a child I watched and admire his charisma, how he often mocked the western nations with bitter truth, I call him "MAIN MAN GADDAFI".

(1) (Reply)

Why Israel Has The Most Technologically Advanced Military On Earth / US Govt Just Confirmed That They Had Bio Weapons Lab In Ukraine / Russia’s Baltic Fleet Reportedly Launches Live-fire Exercises In Kaliningrad Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.