Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (1552 Views)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 5:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Eye service.

On Jesus birthday wetin una go come do?
Bro no let envy burn u o. Every December 25th in my community we members of Christ Embassy send food and gift items to the Orphanage homes. You didn't know becos it wasn't displayed.
Now tell me what u have done for Jesus during his birthday since u sabi point finger?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 5:21am On Dec 07, 2017
donnie:

Dont you know that we are the Jesus our time?
We are His ambassadors... His representatives.
We are extending His days on the earth.

Isaiah 53:10

"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days, and the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

So I am the Jesus that my world can relate with. That's actually our mission on earth.

I can understand if it's an issue of envy. I mean who wouldn't, when God keeps blessing him left, right, center inspite of opposition.grin We're talking about someone who's arguably one of the greatest men on earth today.

Even if I didn't like his face, the Word demands that i give him double honour.

1Timothy 5:17
"The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching."

So calm down ok?

When these guys talk they think they are smart whereas they don't even know scripture. They don't want us to prosper, they want us to remain the proverbial "Church Rat"

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2017
jared007:
Bro no let envy burn u o. Every December 25th in my community we members of Christ Embassy send food and gift items to the Orphanage homes. You didn't know becos it wasn't displayed.
Now tell me what u have done for Jesus during his birthday since u sabi point finger?
What is there to envy?

Sheep working for their God of man?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
jared007:
When these guys talk they think they are smart whereas they don't even know scripture. They don't want us to prosper, they want us to remain the proverbial "Church Rat"

grin haha don't mind them ... church rat now dey get pot belly
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What is there to envy?

Sheep working for their God of man?

Why don't you let the sheep continue... Why is it biting you... is it your "God of man"?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
donnie:

Why don't you let the sheep continue... Why is it biting you... is it your "God of man"?
Why don't you just ignore me. Why is my comment biting you?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Day of service at Ughelli Main Market

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
jared007:
Day of service at Ughelli Main Market

They say it's eye service.. if everyone does this kind of eye service, wouldn't the world be a better place?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
donnie:

They say it's eye service.. if everyone does this kind of eye service, wouldn't the world be a better place?
Don't mind them. Positive threads like this is what lalasticlala avoids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Corona Chased Away The Church Virus / Prophecy Of The Coming Of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) from the Bible and Quran / Be aware That satan will tempt You with Wealth while This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.