Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (1543 Views)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Over the past few years, members of Believers Loveworld Nation aka Christ Embassy around the world carry out selfless services in their neighbourhoods, communities etc in honour of the quintessential man of God Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome who was born on 7th of December.

This year is no different as several acts of service and kindness are already being carried out around the world in honour of this great Man of God whose life epitomizes love, kindness and selfless service.

I'll share some pictures from this years' BLW Day of Service with you on this thread...

#BLWDayofService
#Celebratingourfather
#Dec7

Seun, Lalasticlala please do the needful so humanity can learn and be inspired.

1 Share

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2017
I don't envy those who have paid their dues and are honored. Congrats Pastor Chris.

Someday, all nations will stand at attention in honor of me and all I stand for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2017
CE Oghara

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2017
CE Oghara

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Free Medical and cleaning services

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Serving launch to friendly neighbourhood Houston Fire Department

#CETEXASREGION
#CEHOUSTON
#BLWDayofservice

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2017
BLW UNIPORT

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Cepetown Foundation School brings supplies to home for the disabled.

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Visit to cape town TB clinic...

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by dorox(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2017
All these selfless "eye service" work in honour of the highly esteemed "Man of God", Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen. He has indeed become the Jesus of his flock.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
CE Accra Ghana extends love to babies and children of the royal seed orphanage Papaase Ghana.

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2017
UK zone 2

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Painting of Sapele LG secretariat

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Members of the Volunteer Medical Corps in UK expressed the compassion of Jesus to the homeless in the streets in commemoration of the #BLWDayofservice.

The corps members baked cakes and took along other food items and went out to feed the hungry.

They also gave them the Word by distributing free copies of Rhapsody of Realities.

1 Share

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
cool

The Pharisees wouldn't like this. They would still have a reason to criticise.

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2017
jared007:
cool

The Pharisees wouldn't like this. They would still have a reason to criticise.

They're programmed that way... pity .

One spotted...
dorox:
All these selfless "eye service" work in honour of the highly esteemed "Man of God", Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen. He has indeed become the Jesus of his flock.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2017
dorox:
A Pharisee spotted. Now u called it Eye service. If u hadn't seen it you would still be the first to complain that Christ Embassy doesn't render selfless service.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by Daviddson(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2017
@Donnie, why not done in the name of Jesus instead? Why must everything in CEC revolve around pastor Chris? To many he's a god they worship (not literally). That's idolatry.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Daviddson:
@Donnie, why not done in the name of Jesus instead? Why must everything in CEC revolve around pastor Chris? To many he's a god they worship (not literally). That's idolatry.
Another Pharisee spotted. Do u give gifts to ur Parents during Birthdays? If we gave Birthday gift to Pastor Chris u would complain and say such gifts should be sold and given to the poor. Now we appreciate our MOG by rendering services to our community u are not still satisfied?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by spongeisback: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
^^^^^^^
But you Christians are happy to be called Pharisees when defending your tithing scam. Have you forgotten Matthew 23:23?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Daviddson:
Because Jesus gave us Pastor Chris. If you claim you follow Jesus and do not submit to a Pastor, you lie!

I'm not a bastard.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by jossypet(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Great work. God bless u all. God bless u more Rev. Chris

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
jossypet:
Great work. God bless u all. God bless u more Rev. Chris

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by dorox(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
jared007:
A Pharisee spotted. Now u called it Eye service. If u hadn't seen it you would still be the first to complain that Christ Embassy doesn't render selfless service.

I will always applaud any selfless act of kindness shown towards a fellow human in need, but not this charade of a show that looks more like a promotional drive than a selfless act of kindness.
The title of the op already says it all. It was done in honour of the "Jesus of our time", Pastor Chris.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by petra1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
dorox:

I will always applaud any selfless act of kindness shown towards a fellow human in need, but not this charade of a show that looks more like a promotional drive than a selfless act of kindness.
The title of the op already says it all. It was done to honour of the "Jesus of our time", Pastor Chris.

If they don’t do una go complain . If they do una go complain.

Luke 7:33-34 (KJV)
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. 34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

GET INSPIRED , GET GIVING AND STOP CRITICISM
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by Daviddson(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnie:

Because Jesus gave us Pastor Chris. If you claim you follow Jesus and do not submit to a Pastor, you lie!

I'm not a bastard.

You haven't answered my question. Did I say anything about submission?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by dorox(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

If they don’t do una go complain . If they do una go complain.

Luke 7:33-34 (KJV)
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. 34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

GET INSPIRED , GET GIVING AND STOP CRITICISM

The scripture you quoted does not in anyway address my point which is; the apparent deification of Pastor Chris and the doing of "good works" in honour of your pastor rather than in service of your neighbour.

Read the title of this thread again, maybe then you will get what my criticism is about.
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Daviddson:
You haven't answered my question. Did I say anything about submission?

Did you hear me say it was Jesus' birthday?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by Ranchhoddas: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Eye service.
On Jesus birthday wetin una go come do?
Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
dorox:

The title of the op already says it all. It was done in honour of the "Jesus of our time", Pastor Chris.

Dont you know that we are the Jesus our time?
We are His ambassadors... His representatives.
We are extending His days on the earth.

Isaiah 53:10

"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his offspring, he shall prolong his days, and the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

So I am the Jesus that my world can relate with. That's actually our mission on earth.

I can understand if it's an issue of envy. I mean who wouldn't, when God keeps blessing him left, right, center inspite of opposition.grin We're talking about someone who's arguably one of the greatest men on earth today.

Even if I didn't like his face, the Word demands that i give him double honour.

1Timothy 5:17
"The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching."

So calm down ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Eye service.

On Jesus birthday wetin una go come do?

Actually. A whole lot!
In Fact the inner-city mission for children plans to send 1,000,000 portions of food to needy children. https://theinnercitymission.ngo/sendportions/

Not only are we honouring the Lord in feeding 1million children, we will be having a superlative carol service to magnify the name of the Lord Jesus as we celebrate His birth this Christmas.

Of course gifts will be shared, souls won etc.

1 Like

Re: International Day Of Service In Honour Of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's about an hour to the birthday of my man of God. Thank you Lord for Pastor Chris.

Deliver him from wicked and unreasonable men who do not have faith. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Usefulness Of My Foreseeing Capability? / How T.B. Joshua Scammed Famous Elite Of the Entertainment and Political World / How Did Jesus Cast Out Devils That Can't Go Out But By Fasting Without Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.