Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

gggg - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / gggg (623 Views)

Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Lagos, Sold Thrice, Rescued In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gggg by humblenature: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2017
fff
Re: gggg by onward4life(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2017
humblenature:
He stopped a keke driver for blocking his car(ofcourse extorted jallopy car).thenhe came down and ordered his passengers down.i was passing by and he asked me to join them. d keke driver ran away. i was dumbfounded. he then came to me and sai "were is ur fone. ?. he searched me. brought out my camon c8 and smiled. put it in his pocket and threatene if i want i can follow him to office. ?? me? follow u to office ? i inow better.i left the fone for him. later he started using even the line inside. i had to threaten the line with another army man before he stopped using my line. my jaw still hurts since a year ago. pleaae #endsarsnownow

Those people terrorise Edo state to the point I wanted to join police force @one time to ease fear of been locked up unjustly!

#4hawk Sarz

#endialife!
Re: gggg by EzePromoe: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Sorry o.

Meanwhile

Re: gggg by humblenature: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
hhh

Those people terrorise Edo state to the point I wanted to join police force @one time to ease fear of been locked up unjustly!

#4hawk Sarz

#endialife![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Beheaded His Wife And Stored Her Head In Freezer Jailed For 52 Years / 200-level UNIABUJA Student Stabbed To Death By His Mother’s Rival (photo) / Woman Afraid of Dying Confess How she Tied Her daughter's Womb with Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.