Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy (7720 Views)

Bank Vacancy; How To Apply / Urgent Micro Finance Bank Vacancy In Benin City / Apply Sterling Bank Vacancy 2018 For Graduate Trainee Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
AOMP:
Good day house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me (08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com). I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view. I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk. I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself. Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
AOMP:
Good morning house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me
(08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com).
I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view.

I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk.
I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself.
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by olugbenga8600: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Weight Loss Coffee? Anyone?

Distributors are welcome!!!

#1 Best Seller Coffee Supplier for Weight Loss, PostPartum fat, fitness & body detox!!!

Google @vitaccinong

Instagram: @VitaccinoNG

WhatsApp/Call

DISTRIBUTORS ARE WELCOME NATIONWIDE

Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me (08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com). I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view. I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk. I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself. Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2017
AOMP:
Good morning house, please if you have job link
to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos
for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact
me
(08101756706) or through email
(tunjikunle30@yahoo.com).
I have OND in Business Administration(Upper
credit) and HND in view.
I am 27 years old with four years experience as
an administrative clerk.
I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result
oriented and management skills which can help
me fit in as a marketer. One of my major
strengths is achieving organizational goals and
objectives, thereby adding positive values to the
company and myself.
Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good day house, please if you have job link to any microfinance /commercial bank in Lagos for Direct sales agent/ marketing please contact me (08101756706) or through email (tunjikunle30@yahoo.com). I have OND in Business Administration(Upper credit) and HND in view. I am 27 years old with four years experience as an administrative clerk. I am quick to learning, ability to multi task, result oriented and management skills which can help me fit in as a marketer. One of my major strengths is achieving organizational goals and objectives, thereby adding positive values to the company and myself. Thanks
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by Femillionz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
COMPANIES IN NIGERIA THAT TOPPED THE CHART IN 2017. WATCH OUT FOR THEM IN 2018

We at Jobintelng.com , we have been on a out-wide research to review the list of the best 100 companies to work for here in Nigeria and still make a good living out of it as well as having a good employee satisfaction.

Follow their newsletters to get instant openings from them or subscribe to our newsletter at jobintelng.com

http://jobintelng.com/2017/09/top-companies-that-made-top-charts-nigeria-2017/
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
AOMP:
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
AOMP:
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy by AOMP: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
AOMP:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees / Anambra State Government Of Nigeria Post Primary School Service Commission(ppssc / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.