Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil (59542 Views)

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Renames Douglas House To People's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by phemmie06(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
APC and lies are like chilled water water and garri in hot weather, the journalist present also made mistake. This has been circulating since Monday evening, so it is devil's eyes and ears that never made Okorocha to see and hear it when it was read. In btw what is the difference, she is to ensure there is fulfillment in every sector in the state government parastaltas and agencies, which means she is the most Superior or supervising commissioner to other appointed commissioners.. Whenever I think of what this man is doing, a question flows in my mind and it is Imo people who do this to your governor?
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by chineduemmao: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yet buhari is fighting corruption.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by karashita: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Appointing her Commissioner for Projects supervision would have been more like it. Iranu.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by ewebiodun: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
This imo guys buffoonery noh get part 2. Happiness and purpose fulfillment. The new name is even dumber than the first
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Which one is printers devil?
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by ussy09(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
The way Rochas is going, I won't be surprised if he wakes up one morning and decide to fence Owerri and roof it.
����
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Pylony(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ever since he began erecting those statues, the government is sloping down a typo error path.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Kulas: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ajeborta20:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/extra-imo-blames-printers-devil-for-misnaming-of-happiness-ministry/amp

You,Ogechi and whoever suggested this useless and stu.pid department are disappointment.The Okorocha I used to hail and respect few years ago has in his 2nd tenure turned into an animal.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by airminem(f): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Shebi una say Dubai get the same ministry, na copy cat dey worri all dis imo people

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by degamemaster(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rochas has finally killed whatever that remains of his political carreer. Imagine such stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by blackbeau1(f): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
linearity:

Yes that is what he thinks, what can you do about it? Nothing!, worst case scenario, you rant some more on social media...Shikina!
true
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by ensamy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
So it was also an error when you also announced it before as couple's fulfillment. Ewu ndi ugwu.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by meliziz12(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nothing changes! By the way my people check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw91ffVsR_c
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Vince77(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Not all stupidity can be corrected. Example is this.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Mariangeles(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
It still does not make any sense
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Jabioro: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Okorocha and Ortom are best of friend d same flocks..Errors on d seat of power..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
A whole Rochas of all people, a man who was once loved by his people, just negodi the way he is making the same people who once loved him to disdain him, politics is an unnecessary evil game, politics will wipe out the saint in you and clothes you with evil, I rather remain the Dangote I am and face my business than to join politics to dent my good image.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by charlsecy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ajeborta20:
Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment Ministry therefore, is established for the lost time to correct the policy framework to guide ministries and departments on what they must do to guarantee the citizens’ happiness and contribute better to the society.
So the essence of the ministry is to nudge other ministries to work. Like, for example, they will remind the power ministery to supply power so people would be happy. So without the Happiness ministry, others wouldn't know their work?
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by mchenryking0(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
I pity my ibo brothers and sister. Upon the hype that they are well read among all state in the east.
So na too much of book make dem loose sense of reasoning. This okorocha is d king of clown., what is the different purposefull and couple ministry.
This man will not stop making one laugh with all his comedy show.
So if u re from imo state don't come here criticised any other pple until una finish cleaning ur state of dis okoro comedy show.
make I go rest till 10pm 4 channels news for anoda comedy news
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wow!

Had no idea this dude was this daft.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by GreatrAnalyst: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is nothing but one-chance administration.
What the heck?
Ministry of nothingness for siphoning some resources.
Okay.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by mrdipye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
I feel for the commoners in IMO
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by DEADALIVE: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Imo State Governor has logically and physically prepared to divert the funds for the development meant for the good people of IMO state through his sister's ministry to his personal account as against election for 2019... His methodology and approach are very bad to the modalities of polity and democracy.
my only concern are the so called confraternities that wage war within themselves without focus and the youths that only make contributions online without going to the government house to ask questions and seek for redress.
I sympathize with the state.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by goodnews777: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Still stupid.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by xtenxive(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Teespice:
hei God. times like this I am just annoyed that I am from this state.

Wow!!! Be proud please, your Governor is breaking records.
Probably tomorrow, he will wake up to fence Owerri and roof it...............we are expecting the next shocker from him
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
This corrupt governor Okorocha demolishing people's business places, demolishing people's markets, banning Keke riders which will render Additional Imolites jobless and resulted to crimes and votes selling at the voting units for 2000 and a plate of food. Is this purpose of happiness ministry
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by petbam: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Children born in IMO state now have "molding/statue in their names"
You hear names like Onyeakpuziri (he that was molded well) Okpukpuomachi (statue of the Lord) Chimakpuolam (God has molded me) Okpukpuike (strong statue) Okpukpuchukwu (God's statue) Kpuzie (mold well) Chikpuru (God molded) Chikpuwa (God continue molding) Chigaakpu (God will mold) Chikpurumdikaya (God molded me like Him) Kachisirikpuo (How God molded Lol
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by emeths: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
After being woozed ( slapped) by ghost in his office, this man has never and can never remain the same again. The Indian therapy will eventually fade and we shall see the full madness.
I pity him shaaa!
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by jamillion: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
What a country!
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Obanaijacom: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nonsense!!!
Abeg Comot for my face

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by damina001: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
pls I'm currently unemployed and this has led to my unhappiness, can I pls drop an application for employment in the "ministry of happiness and purpose fulfillment", so that I will live a happy life in other to fulfill my purpose in life. Rochas no go kill person with laughter for this recession.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
If it is a must that his sister needed to be made a commissioner, he should have simply split a ministry that has double functions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.