Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) (19038 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by MONITZ: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Looking closely at the guy in the first picture, one would notice that the smile was forced,as he was going to be presented to members of the press he was probably forced so as not to make the whole charade look fake,if not y was he arrested at all at the behest of the lawmaker,and was the bail free or he dropped sth? Bunch of armed robbers masquerading as law enforcement agents,stupid,useless and ne'er do well mofos.The bitter truth about these dregs is that they either die penniless or prematurely as a result of all the atrocities they commit,just show me a serving /retired policeman who is living well then I will tell u the policeman is/ wasn't involved in shady ,illegal and oppressive acts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Lomprico2: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Until I hear from moses himself, I no believe una!

#endsars
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Hedonistically: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
naptu2:
BudgIT Nigeria publishes budgets online and enlightens the people about items in the budget.

Members of the National Assembly often lobby for "constituency projects" to be included in the budget. However, these constituency projects are sometimes not executed.

BudgIT Nigeria tracks the locations of these projects, informs the local people about the projects and encourages them to put pressure on their legislators to ensure that the projects are executed.

That's what Moses Motoni was doing when the member of the National Assembly invited him to a meeting. He declined the invitation and went to Kaduna where the police arrested him for "Inciting Public Disturbance".

This is sad. Really really sad. How can one avoid losing hope in Nigeria?
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Moses Motoni has been released by the Nigerian police force this afternoon after reports of his arrest by operatives of the special anti-robbery squad, SARS went viral.

Motoni a staff of BudgiT is seen with the PRO of the Police force, Jimoh Moshood. Below is a statement from the police made available to PoliticsNGR;

Moses Motoni is alive, healthy and in good condition. He was not arrested by SARS Operatives and he's being granted bail.

Mr. Moses Motoni was not arrested by SARS Operatives but by a Police Team on the case of Inciting Public Disturbance reported against him which occurred on the 1st and 2nd of December, 2017 at Gbako, Tandzun and Bida Villages on Federal Constituency Project. 
The matter is under investigation as Mr. Moses is been released on Bail. The Force Public Relations Officer, CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD visited him. 
Subsequently, Moses has been asked to reach out to his office and relative to come take him on bail.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/06/moses-motoni-released-nigerian-police-photos/

Both NPF and SARS are crimes against humanity.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by loganx: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
I see a new beginning...the youth of this country uniting with the power of social media to fight bad governance.
Brethren...this was a test run, to go operational and live with much impact, we have to start at the top of the food chain -
The national assembly and the executive arm of government.
A new political party is born from this moment - Nigeria Youth Democratic Movement!!! #NYDM
1. No Official Secretariat
2. No registered political party
3. No registered executive members
4. The voices of the People is the voice of God
Mission - We shall all chart a common course, via social, media to ensure:
1. Quality Leadership,
2. Improved Education,
3. Improved Health Care,
4. Reasonable Social Infrastructures,
5. Most Importantly, Reduced Cost of Governance ; and
6. Zero Tolerance for Corruption..
Vision - Better Nigeria for all Nigerians
Pls share on all social media platform.
#NYDM
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by BigIyanga: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Babalegba:
Nigeria is a zoo,agreed,but is your own conduct in your daily activities human like or could it be likened to fauna behavior. A zoo is a location but the animals in it makes it a zoo.Most of the Nigerians complaining about Nigeria being a zoo are the ones whose animal behaviour is making it a zoo, the character they exhibit includes greed, lawlessness ,morbid tribal hatred and extreme selfishness. The ipobians are in this category
Lucifer calling some people evil. Take a back seat!!
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Klin1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
But this police have been claiming bail is FREE na....why can he bail him self FREELY.....

Many a times I wonder how this country will get out this mess we are into forever?
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by hush15: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Moses Motoni has been released by the Nigerian police force this afternoon after reports of his arrest by operatives of the special anti-robbery squad, SARS went viral.

Motoni a staff of BudgiT is seen with the PRO of the Police force, Jimoh Moshood. Below is a statement from the police made available to PoliticsNGR;

Moses Motoni is alive, healthy and in good condition. He was not arrested by SARS Operatives and he's being granted bail.

Mr. Moses Motoni was not arrested by SARS Operatives but by a Police Team on the case of Inciting Public Disturbance reported against him which occurred on the 1st and 2nd of December, 2017 at Gbako, Tandzun and Bida Villages on Federal Constituency Project. 
The matter is under investigation as Mr. Moses is been released on Bail. The Force Public Relations Officer, CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD visited him. 
Subsequently, Moses has been asked to reach out to his office and relative to come take him on bail.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/06/moses-motoni-released-nigerian-police-photos/

I just have one question? How long can a bail stand cos it’s like a matter of time before every Nigerian has a bail condition tied to them.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Blackops(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
wait are we inn a Totalitarian state? I thought we had freedom of speech.

Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is what the youths need to move Nigeria forward not tribalism. The government know the positive power of the Social Media. Let us restructure our police. Let them be paid well.. trained well and treated like oil workers. If we have a good trained police without brutality and bribery, respecting human life and dignity, our society will become the most peaceful in the world.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Babalegba:
Nigeria is a zoo,agreed,but is your own conduct in your daily activities human like or could it be likened to fauna behavior. A zoo is a location but the animals in it makes it a zoo.Most of the Nigerians complaining about Nigeria being a zoo are the ones whose animal behaviour is making it a zoo, the character they exhibit includes greed, lawlessness ,morbid tribal hatred and extreme selfishness. The ipobians are in this category
Very well said, nice one.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Realali(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Police can lie for Africa... If not the #endSASR that's going on am very sure they wouldn't have released him by now SASR must end there wicked act on innocent people of Nigeria
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by yanshDoctor: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
i think everybody just labeled any police officers sars. not all of them belong to the sars units. especially the once using commercial bus.

i was coming out from Skye bank one day. when a police officer approached me. he flash his ID very fast i couldn't see anything on it and said i'm detective from state CID.

how may i help you? he said i should settle him otherwise he will arrest me. i gave him 2k he refuse he said its 30k. can you imagine 30k just like that?

i told him i'm coming let me collect money inside the bank. i went straight to the supervisor office and complain. the supervisor went to the manager office and report the matter.

the manager told me to go show him the man. as we all came out the officer was still standing there. then i point at him. the manager then ask him why he was harassing me. could you believe that he denied everything. he said he never disturbed me. instantly the bank manager called the commissioner of police and the investigation shows that the police guarding the bank are involved. they are the ones alerting and giving the guy information why he just hang around.

if they see fresh young guy they pass the info to the guy outside.

the worst part of it is that the guy is not from state CID. he is a local police officer from one station but claiming detective from state CID.

the bank manager requested for a new police to guard the bank.

my take is that many of the police harassing people not all belong to the special anti robbery units.

many of them are inspectors and their boys. and they remit proceeds to the DPO.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
And they had to take a picture? To prove what?
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by mgbadike81: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Babalegba:
I made a neutral statement and you have to call the biafrans out to show your hate?you're part of the problems in that country, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
#end time sars.....
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Milllz:
Nigeria is a lawless country. Because you step on people’s toes, and they’re rich, then can get you arrested for weeks or months. No arrest warrant, No motives, Nothing, just throw money at the police.
you sef why did you step on their toes
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Prestdude:
If the gist below is true.... Then Nigeria has no remedy, the center has lost it and it can no longer hold.

No be today, nwannem!

It have taaaaayed!

Remember one dude who was gonna tell tales and got his arse bombed to kingdom come?

The place was Nigeria, the year was 1987

The man?

DELE GIWA.

No be today, nwannem.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by samyot(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Moses be smilng in the picture like his life depends on it...maybe it does.

Meanwhile behind the camera, one sars guy is holding assault rifle pointed him
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by Caseless: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
#EndSARS Period!!
them still dey gidigba.
Re: Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) by naptu2: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2017
"Police Handcuffed My Hands To Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience.
https://www.nairaland.com/4219395/police-handcuffed-hands-car-seat#63050782

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program / NDLEA Intercepts Colos Consignment In Boxing Kits On New Year Day / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.