Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

‘KIKI’ Speaks On Relationship Between Toyo Baby & Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘KIKI’ Speaks On Relationship Between Toyo Baby & Funke Akindele (544 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘KIKI’ Speaks On Relationship Between Toyo Baby & Funke Akindele by dmansax: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
@NaijaNews
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/12/KIKI.jpg[/img]

Rising Nollywood actress, Lota Chukwu, famously known as Kiki from Jenifa’s Diaries, in this interview with NetSeries speaks on her relationship with Funke Akindele; the beef between Toyo Baby and Funke Akindele; and her rise to fame as well as her new cooking show.

Speaking on her relationship with Funke Akindele, she said ;

‘She is like a mum to everyone on set, she is hardworking and very hands on. In fact, she is like a big sister to everyone’.

She also touched on the simmering beef between Akindele and Juliana Oloyede who played her best friend, Toyo in the series, saying it was just a decision in movie production, in which characters come and go.[irp]

‘I don’t think it could be classified as a beef. I wonder why everybody is saying that.

Here is the thing, in a typical movie series, characters come and go, it was never a life-long contract. If the character is needed, the character will come back, I am not the producer of the show”

she said ;If you noticed, I had to leave after season five. In fact, at this point, I am very sure if Jenifa could leave, she would leave, but she is the lead character’.

Source: https://www./entertainment/35379-kiki-speaks-on-relationship-between-toyo-baby-funke-akindele

(1) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest Goes Clubing In A G-wagon / Top 5 Female Musicians 2017 And Opulent Rate / Olu Jacobs: Veteran Actor Says It Was Love At First Sight For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.