Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) (26872 Views)

Development Taking Place In Kano Gives Hope For The North" - Says El-rufa'i / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Do and come and go o in 2019... We are tired of your lies
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Beeman1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
God bless Mr president
God bless Kano state
God bless Northern Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Haters can jump in to lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
hillarioux:

I am not an Igbo person, but u think Buhari has yhe final say in this country politically, if the Igbo feels ok with their calculations urs shouldn't not be theirs anyway!
I think he said that because some of us sincerely hope that the presidency will devolve on the Igbos in the not too near future. Its up to them
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by tit(f): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
useless man
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by ignis: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari is working...
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by zealous2121(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari making bold steps to win the heart of the north..if he cant win his people heart whos heart will he then rely on (the west)?? Thats what osibanjo is there for. If APC can be so kind enough to do away with buhari and appoint osibanjo as the runner it will help them a lot..I think that's been the plan from day1..I am still waiting to see that come to fruition
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hedonistically:
Indeed. He needs to commission a couple of geriatric hospitals. To take care of his senile, brain-dead old self.

Such an oafish, clannish, parochial, close-minded gerontocrat. It will take Nigeria a whole century to recover from the malaise that this animal inflicted on us.
you don't even know the difference between geriatric and paediatric. and you call buhari an illiterate. even in his illiteracy he's a retired general and the sitting president of the largest black nation on earth. with this your level of foolishness coupled with ignorance I doubt if you can even become youth president in your village

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Commissioning Paediatric hospital built by ex- PDP Gov.shekarau
These APC goons Sha,
But what's PMB actually built in KANO?

ATIKU will change the narrative 2019
built by shekarau ko built by your father ni.
shekarau left office 2011 and you think it's possible the hospital is just bring commissioned?
you think you can fool us with your lies?
keep making a fool of yourself
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
What are the offences of the inmates that are freed and why were they arrested in the first place ?

I just hope the Patron has not released his Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen crusaders.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this Presidiot.
your comments don't surprise me anymore. so every that goes into prison has to die there? people can't even finish serving their terms in peace and be incorporated back into the society by the government's good gesture without some bigots with room temperature IQ labelling them boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.

this is Nigeria, a country where police men jail innocent people who were just unlucky to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. may God forgive you for this foolishness you displayed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Hedonistically: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
you don't even know the difference between geriatric and paediatric. and you call buhari an illiterate. even in his illiteracy he's a retired general and the sitting president of the largest black nation on earth. with this your level of foolishness coupled with ignorance I doubt if you can even become youth president in your village

Lol. Smh. What can I say? Nothing.

I am equipped with 1000 KVA of power. And you're a 12 volts device. How can I possibly channel any energy in your direction? The consequence would be pure carnage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by tonio2wo: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Ordinarily, the patriotic and respectful me wouldn't have said this, but I'll apologetic in saying it for posterity sake, Igbos will be making a political suicidal mistake of their existence if they failed to give Buhari and Osinbajo at least 45% of total votes cast in their region in 2019, because by 2023 when power shall gracefully be returning to the south, another Yoruba man shall be picked ahead of any Igbo candidate, you can't reap where you didn't sow, it's politics, there is no sentimentality in it....they've all the time to sow in 2019 and reap in 2013.

sarrik! is this you? cheesy grin

so dem ban u las las? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hedonistically:

Lol. Smh. What can I say? Nothing.

I am equipped with 1000 KVA of power. And you're a 12 volts device. How can I possibly channel any energy in your direction? The consequence would be pure carnage.
says the guy that doesn't know the difference between geriatric and paediatric.
in fact you are equipped with 10 000KVA of illiteracy coupled with ignorance.

empty barrels make the loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Commissioning Paediatric hospital built by ex- PDP Gov.shekarau
These APC goons Sha,
But what's PMB actually built in KANO?

ATIKU will change the narrative 2019
So the ex PDP governor built it and refused to commission it before handing over?
You think that you are talking to kids here?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Hedonistically: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
says the guy that doesn't know the difference between geriatric and paediatric.
in fact you are equipped with 10 000KVA of illiteracy coupled with ignorance.

empty barrels make the loudest noise

Lol. For the sake of ignorant Nairalanders who wouldn't bother to read between the lines, let alone research, kindly tell us the literal difference... And the contextual difference.
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by practicalclass: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Even the horse on the coat of arms of Buhari's agabada get as e be...'Nigeria Arise'

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
INMATES or PATIENTS
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hedonistically:

Lol. For the sake of ignorant Nairalanders who wouldn't bother to read between the lines, let alone research, kindly tell us the literal difference... And the contextual difference.
grin ask google now. after making a fool of yourself in a bid to insult the sitting president. enjoy your ignorance. I've passed my message across already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

You lots with your terrible political analysis.

100 years to come,It's more unlikely an Igbo President will surface.Or do you think the chant for "secession" is all what every region needs to do in laying claim to the highest office in the Country?

In 2019...Vote Buhari.He will end his tenure by 2023 and the power will move back to SOUTH(in general) not the microscopic SE.Learn that the legitimate way of selecting a Political office holder remains by ELECTION which is a clear game of numbers.

This 2023,You expect the Northerners support the candidacy of a region historically known for impulse domination and ethnic favouritism likewise their disgusting lousiness in the political space.

The chance of a SS getting the presidency ahead of SE is damn high.Kindly note that whenever the North complete its 8 or 12 years.It's yoruba's turn again.I'm sorry that's the sad reality.

Lol! People from this tribe talk and boast too much!
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by femi4: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Ordinarily, the patriotic and respectful me wouldn't have said this, but I'll apologetic in saying it for posterity sake, Igbos will be making a political suicidal mistake of their existence if they failed to give Buhari and Osinbajo at least 45% of total votes cast in their region in 2019, because by 2023 when power shall gracefully be returning to the south, another Yoruba man shall be picked ahead of any Igbo candidate, you can't reap where you didn't sow, it's politics, there is no sentimentality in it....they've all the time to sow in 2019 and reap in 2013.
Go and take your drugs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is so funny.

Signboard in Kano for a Hydro Power Project and Signboard in anambra village for no road photo opportunity only in anambra village.

1. Kano state government is the client.

2, Obingo in anambra village is the client and owner of the imaginary road to nowhere project.

Funny things we see in Nigeria and a particular chest beating part of the country.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2017

Construction of a new 120 bed pediatric (Referral) Hospital at zoo road.
Tarauni L.G kano state.

Kano o ni baje o... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by UncleBob(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
still travelling, after scores were killed in numan by his tribes men! and even more were bombarded by his air force!! what a shame!! all for 2019 elections that he will still lose! yeye dey smell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2017

Kano o ni baje o.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
When will he come to Lagos sef. grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by 4koff: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
I just watched how the Nigerian Government handled the evacuation of Nigerians from Libya. I was really proud of what this government did. I praise Buhari for this one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Pylony(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oga Bubu continue with your one sided government, Nigerians are looking with 4D googles. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Hedonistically: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaideyone:
grin ask google now. after making a fool of yourself in a bid to insult the sitting president. enjoy your ignorance. I've passed my message across already
You must be a bastard, if you can't tell us the difference. Shebi you're claiming wise. You brought this whole ish up . So you do the Googling and then paste your findings here.

Useless cretin.
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hedonistically:

You must be a bastard, if you can't tell us the difference. Shebi you're claiming wise. You brought this whole ish up . So you do the Googling and then paste your findings here.

Useless cretin.
see who's calling someone a cretin. a paediatric hospital was commissioned and you were busy talking geriatric. I'm not your English teacher so it's not my duty to educate mentally challenged people like you.

it's obvious all you know how to do is throw insults without using your common sense. fvcktard. I won't dignify you with a response anymore. get a dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Kelblaq(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
What are the offences of the inmates that are freed and why were they arrested in the first place ?

I just hope the Patron has not released his Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen crusaders.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this Presidiot.
Sir, your hate for the president is so alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by TheKingdom: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Just look at that picture from "ZOO" road...does it look like we should be in the same country with those folk?

Yep
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
SillyMods:

Keep yarning op. PMB is miles better than Atiku and others combined.
well Am Not Campaigning For Atiku But He Is Far Better Than Pmb. Academically He Is He Is There, Administratively He Is Better Than Pmb. Economically, Atiku Adds Value To The Country's Economy. He Is Employer Of Labour Unlike Some Who After Grabbing Power Through Coup, Has No Known Means Of Livelihood. How Many Persons Did Pmb Employ As A Private Individual? Did He Add Value Life? No Foundation To Pmb's Credit On Like Former Presidents. Some Will Say Atiku Is Thief, Did Millions Of Dollars Not Miss In The Watchful Eye Of Pmb As A Minister? Op, Tell Me Another Thing, Dont Defend Indefendable. The Selling Point Of Atiku Is That He Is Detribalise Fellow And Humane.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Prosecute Electoral Offenders – Buhari / Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.