Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? (2523 Views)

Man Denied A Chance To Board Crashed Plane In Brazil Because Of Lateness (video) / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Chicago grin grin
No wonder grin grin
Still like you though but I have to tell you your anti Americanism doesn't help you in life. America is not perfect and no country is but the hatred you and your ilks have for America doesn't diminish her greatness. Have a nice day buddy. Was just messing with you and don't take it personal.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Still like you though but I have to tell you your anti Americanism doesn't help you in life. America is not perfect and no country is but the hatred you and your ilks have for America doesn't diminish her greatness. Have a nice day buddy. Was just messing with you and don't take it personal.
Take what personal?
Its Politics
I don't like America cos they are the world problem
I cant take it personal becos even if we see, i go still drink palm wine with you

But America is more dangerous than NAZI
Simple,

1 Like

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Take what personal?
Its Politics
I don't like America cos they are the world problem
I cant take it personal becos even if we see, i go still drink palm wine with you

But America is more dangerous than NAZI
Simple,
That's your personal opinion not a gospel from the Bible. Unfortunately, I don't drink but when we meet I buy you any drinks that you like. Some of us love America knowing she's not perfect but it's a great country that most Americans with hard work and keeping their noses clean knows that they will be successful. Everyone is giving a fair chance if you play by the rules and yours truly is grateful for that. Trump is the worst thing to happen to America in my opinion but this too will pass.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
No problem

Abbeybailey:
That's your personal opinion not a gospel from the Bible. Unfortunately, I don't drink but when we meet I buy you any drinks that you like. Some of us love America knowing she's not perfect but it's a great country that most Americans with hard work and keeping their noses clean knows that they will be successful. Everyone is giving a fair chance if you play by the rules and yours truly is grateful for that. Trump is the worst thing to happen to America in my opinion but this too will pass.

1 Like

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Beautyaddy: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Lol!

Lucasbalo, I thought your second Nairaland username will be more friendlier...I guess not. cheesy
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by blackaxe78: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nigeria of course.

The best place to be...

1 Like

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin

I thought am the only one who notice grin grin grin grin grin
Beautyaddy:

Lol!

Lucasbalo, I thought your second Nairaland username will be more friendlier...I guess not. cheesy
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Lol!

One thing about people like you licking the racist trump behind is that you guys are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin

I taught am the only who notice grin grin grin grin grin
I am a thoroughbred Chicagoan and we are known for not taking bull from anyone. How come 99% of the Trumpy lapdogs on nairaland don't know how things work in America but they will kiss the a*s of a well know racist pig.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Dogmatix: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
To be honest, I would like to live in Finland, I really liked this country, but I read only the article https://set-travel.com/en/europe/interesting-places/item/10430-holidays-in-finland But I have a few acquaintances who live there, and they speak very well about this country.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Nigeriadondie: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

Nigeria for sure
Mine is where I am already wink
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 08, 2017
I think it would moreso be about wanting to experience what it would be like to live in a majority black run government and society.
That would be super interesting!

2 Likes

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Ugosample(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2017
Germany
I like the culture, work ethic and their outlook to life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Int. Airport Abuja - Our First Genuinely World Class Airport / Need Information On Fiji Island Please / American Embassy Embarrased Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.