Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60125 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by firstolalekan(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
bignero:

your from the gutter...,even your language gives you away, i wont descend to your face me i face you, agbero level..

proverbs 15:14.....The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.
Shut up dôlt

You lack thinking faulty

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by SlyCharlie(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
bignero:

thats what you mortals dont get...we leave in a spiritual world..thats why the world is upside down and no matter mans financial and material achivements, hes never satisfied

no i wont think rationally..ill think spiritually...things of the spirit are foolishness to them that are dead already, thank You!
Since u are already of the spiritual realm, why don't u kill ur self and go spiritual full time.
Why still dragging space with 'us' mere mortals
Eating our food, wearing our clothes?? Addin more weight to the already strained economy?
Its very easy to claim spiritual when it suits ur argument.
Cadswallop ! That's what I call it.
Living the spiritual life is much more than what ur flimsy attempt up there is tryna portray.
Better luck next time, Spiritual Being
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by adebayosun02: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Trottle:

You are happy that people are being killed including Arab women and children just because they are of a different religious affiliation.

You are among those who thinks Israel recokons with you Christians-Black Christians. shocked

People (the jews) who up to this date regard the holy Prophet Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him as a bastard.

Decades to come will be very interesting and I only hope you live to see the "boomerang " to come.

Peace.

You are a potential terrorist

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.