Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (34988 Views)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rip dearie. ....its not as if we were holier than she, Just GRACE......
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
anambra and tragic news is like 1 and 2..they go after d other... witches and bad belle people wey full that side is like India and Hinduism... no wonder many of them don't travel home!!

Eastern part of Nigeria has the highest rate of tragic death among young people in Nigeria..the terrible thing is.....this Igbo people will still eat and drink beer at this lady burial...rip young lady..smh
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Obiano stop using our people for sacrifice, pay your Dept ...
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Koskio(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by delvinho: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=63041742]According to a report shared by Darlington,a fatal accident occurred today at Federal Polytechnic,Oko,Anambra state beside Paragon at Goal Junction.A tipper crushed a female final year student dead.

See photos below

Source: don't you guys have good news to post? Always bad irrelevant news.
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are people now so immune to seeing bleeding and dead bodies these days?

How come people appear to be so comfortable loitering around such scenes of macabre?

I just hope we have not lost our humanity entirely. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by echelons(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Impact could have been drastically reduced if only she was wearing helmet while driving a bike, but NO.

We're so careless in this country that simple safety precautions are totally ignored.

90% of the accidents in this country are preventable if only simple safety procedures were taken.

Health, Safety, Environment and First Aid programs should be introduced into our secondary school curriculum while National Orientation Agency should put up programs for the general public.

Rest in Peace, dear dead fellow.
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by tchimatic(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
REST IN PEACE DEAR!!!
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by adetem(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
If u b final year student, na time for deep fasting and prayer oooo. E b like villega people dey vex for final year student this time around. If armrobbers no kill final year student today accident go kill tomorrow, i swear i don tired for this kind news abeg.
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by MrCross: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
is that what i think it is? brains? Oh lord I'm humbled cry
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by djgreenland(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2017
MaconAwire:
I COULDN'T CONTROL MY TEARS ON REACHING THE SITE, SUCH A GORY SIGHT...

r.i.p nne
Man, do you know her department?
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by djgreenland(m): 1:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Chimezirim121:
That total filling station in OKO is devil's joint many students of fedpoly Oko have lost their lives there
Chime do you know her department?
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2017
the saddest and most painful aspect of this life right now is that there people who are hail and hearty today at d moment as am currently writing this but will no longer be existing by next month,week and even tmrw night sef..just -like - that.....!! They are gone..with all their hopes and dreams and aspirations and promises and struggles all gone down the drain embarassed cry...its soo soo painful.. May she rest in perfect peace..my condolences to her loved ones
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by makky555(f): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Each time I see stories like this I'm reminded that it's just grace that is keeping me and my family cry

Lord if I'm ever ungrateful, forgive me

RIP... My Condolence extends to her family cry cry cry

This is just too sad
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by makky555(f): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2017
adetem:
If u b final year student, na time for deep fasting and prayer oooo. E b like villega people dey vex for final year student this time around. If armrobbers no kill final year student today accident go kill tomorrow, i swear i don tired for this kind news abeg.

You're right oo... When I was in school every year one level must loose a soul.. Especially in final year... We were able to escape it first and second year with our regular class prayers but in our third year we drifted off and it cost us one of our own. No body told us to buckle down in final year.

God's grace will always be sufficient. Amen
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by TWoods(m): 2:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Why do we enjoy posting pictures of horrific incidences like this? undecided
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by nomoreface: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Chimezirim121:
That total filling station in OKO is devil's joint many students of fedpoly Oko have lost their lives there

I wouldn't say I know details of this accident, but with the way bikes park and take up almost half of the road and with cars parked, the steep slope that branches of that road at that point... Now add the way bikes ride plus state of the road... You will agree that we might have to leave devil out of this one.

It's such a sad situation. May God grant the departed peace, comfort those left to mourn them.
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2017
na brain dey ground so ooooo ...what a terrible sight
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Innalilahi waina llehi rajihun..
why are u wailing
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2017
4Ken:
MTN everywhere you 4ken go
u re a kid. so saddening r.i,p
Re: Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
MTN is killing Nigerians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.