Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Friends Like Part Of A Tree, What You Need To Know About Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Like Part Of A Tree, What You Need To Know About Them (346 Views)

Man Gradually Turing Into A Tree Because Of Skin Disease And His Wife Can't Leav / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Like Part Of A Tree, What You Need To Know About Them by craix(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
I had a disappoint day today, because friends who claim they are my friends will disappoint me when i need help. I trust them to help me in time of struggle.

I had plans to move this media platform (THENAIJAFACE) to another level unfortunately; it didn't happen because of some people who claim they are friends don’t make it happen.

Today i desire to write about friendship. Friend according to the dictionary means; a person other than a family member, spouse or lover whose company one enjoys and towards who feels affection. I will be writing about types of friends in an example of a part of a tree.

Throughout my life i have many friends from different part of the country with different characters, thoughts and behaviors. There is no one who can’t do without friend because a friend is that person who understands you as a person.

A tree is a large plant with leaves, fruits, branches and root. There are many types of tree with its own fruits, branches and roots.

Here are kinds of friends like part of a tree

Friends Like Leaves

This types of friends are like leaves they will stay only for a temporary time. During the rainy season, the leaves come out with their pure green color but when the dry season comes the leaves will dry and they will fall to the ground.
Description: Image result for friends leaving you

This scenario related to the kind of friends we have, they only stay when things are better and well but immediately when things turn bitter or dry, they will leave and pretend they have never met you in their entire live or talk at your back.

Friends Like Branches

These types of friends will stay even when things ''get hot'' but what they lack is patience and endurance. They will even blame you for causing the hardship they are facing. Their bodies are with you but their mind is somewhere else.
Description: Related image

Instead of them to look for solution to the problem they will rather run away and leave you to face consequences.

Friends Like Roots

These types of friends are very hard to find because they stay with you whether in good or bad times. No matter the condition you in, they are by your side because they know the hard times will never last forever either it is time to build each other trust and stand for each other.
Description: Image result for friends laugh

If you have this type of friends like roots, i advice you to hold them tight no matter what happens because they are a scarcity commodity.

There are types of friends you need to know and hope you learn something from this piece of article.

SOURCE://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/12/friends-like-part-of-tree-what-you-need.html

Re: Friends Like Part Of A Tree, What You Need To Know About Them by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Which are you from what you have listed?
Re: Friends Like Part Of A Tree, What You Need To Know About Them by thenaijaface: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Friends like roots

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Events Centre In Lagos With Tremendous Amenities / Life!!! / Are There Still Votes For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.