Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) (44229 Views)

AFCON 2023 Semi-Final Nigeria Vs South Africa Today Wed. Feb 7th 6:00 PM / Ballon D'or 2018 Live Thread / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Only two classes of people would claim that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi:
Class 1: Women who don't give a hoot about how the game is played. They just like to see the "pretty boy win".
Class 2: Real Madrid fans who think that everything is about Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

Everyone else knows that there's no contest between Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi is the greatest of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo is not even the best Ronaldo to have played the game grin

O pari

3. All those biased ManU fans
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Neimar: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
marcoreus:
He has done it again.... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
Cristiano ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The greatest of all time!!!

penaldo angry

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by temmypotter(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
congrats to CR7
Messi next year and upper.
Neymar 2020
Mbappe 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by LordKO(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats to CR7 and fans.
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Lajet: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo my guy deserve it
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by censeakay(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Haters Bleep off
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by marcoreus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neimar:

penaldo angry

butt hurt fan... keep crying and barking
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by zainmaxwell(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
All hail the king

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by encryptjay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
The trophies help to win the award
-CR7 2017~
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Icon79(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
It's all politics. They didn't just extend the deadline but Blatter himself confessed that he encouraged people to change their votes in favor of Cristiano Ronaldo. That's when I stopped paying attention to all those stupid awards. It has become a joke!

O pari

Criis:

That was why Ronaldo won the ballon d'or that year

They even extended the deadline for Him

So, why can't Messi win it this year too?

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by spy24(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Gosh! Cristiano Ronaldo was not even the best Real Madrid player! The best player for Real Madrid last season was Marcelo. Cristiano Ronaldo is just a prop being promoted by FIFA, UEFA, illuminati, and the gay community so he could become the face of football. It's all high stake politics. That's what's going on here. As far as real football is concerned, there's no contest.

O pari

So when messi won it four years in a roll it was not politics even wen he won it in 2010

Guy Ronaldo was the main reason Madrid team won the UCL back to back without ronaldo it wouldn't have happened if messi think it was easy why did he not do it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Neimar: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
marcoreus:

butt hurt fan... keep crying and barking

oga goan sleep....d guy nr sabi anytin
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by hardeycute(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
if I play like Cristiano in a side that created lots of chances, I would score goals too. What really separates the good from the really good is that ability to take a game by the scruff of the neck and create something out of nothing when the need arises, not being overly dependent on your creative colleagues to create tap in opportunities for you ala Cristiano Ronaldo grin

O pari

Lots of chances?? do you think this is a super eagles discussion that you can apply your sentiments and with no regards to facts?

Taking games by the scruff? Like he did losing 3 consecutive major finals right ?

Tap in goals?How many other players output is like that of his ?or you know nothing about positioning.

You better continue with your Nigeria unprofessional league analysis

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Icon79(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
KPOM!

O pari

Criis:

3. All those biased ManU fans
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
internationalman:

If u watched football u would know that a single match shine handed Ronaldo the award in 2013...in that very season Madrid went trophyless but he shone in their last World Cup qualifying match against Sweden.. Just like Argentina their hope of qualifying depended on a 3 points and he scored a hatrick just like Messi did.
Will you hand Messi the award because of that feat?
And forget Ronaldo apparently single handedly destroying Athletico,Bayern,Juventus and even Barcelona!?Hatrick against Athletico and ERM...brace against Bayern home and away,brave even against Juve and away if am right.
Abeg,why I dey talk sef....
Over the year?
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
It's all politics. They didn't just extend the deadline but Blatter himself confessed that he encouraged people to change their votes in favor of Cristiano Ronaldo. That's when I stopped paying attention to all those stupid awards. It has become a joke!

O pari

u can now get angry..am sorry ..lol..
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yeeeeeee.... There is no dancing icon oooo..
The King if foot ball has done it again oooo.....King Ronaldo ..my enemies check una bp oo

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by KingsleyA2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
If not for corruption messi is supposed to have only 3 ballon d'or. he stole that of iniesta when he won the world cup plus everything messi won that year and he stole that of snidjer as well. Ronaldo is the greatest of all time jor. we all know that messi is great but its glaringly obvious that Ronaldo is the all time greatest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by MickyBlaq2: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
BallonD'or since d last 11yrs have been a crazy award ceremony controlled by Ronaldo and Messi.....
i don't c y d likes of hazard, neymar, zlatan couldn't have won the award wen they were at their best in past seasons...
France football is just afraid to cause some uproar if either of the players(ronaldo and messi) fail to win the award for a season...

#CRAZY
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Dottune(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

Your name is LIEtan aburo Lie Mohammed

11 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by lazygal: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
JSMMUYIWA:

And forget Ronaldo apparently single handedly destroying Athletico,Bayern,Juventus and even Barcelona!?Hatrick against Athletico and ERM...brace against Bayern home even against Juve and away if am right.
Over the year?

Leave then we even dignified them too much with responses ....
We can't be seen as winners arguing with losers grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by hardeycute(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
It's all politics. They didn't just extend the deadline but Blatter himself [s]confessed that he encouraged people to change their votes in favor of Cristiano Ronaldo[/s]. That's when I stopped paying attention to all those stupid awards. It has become a joke!

O pari

Can you provide an evidence ?Like WTF,Blatter that rigged the vote for the midget for 4 years will do that

7 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by marcoreus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neimar:

oga goan sleep....d guy nr sabi anytin

Mumu..keep hating..
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Sanchez01: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
No. 1 Yet Again

A league title in Spain, retaining the Champions League and a whole host of goals and records—including one just last night as he became the first player to score in all six UCL group stage games. Another tremendous year for CR7.

grin grin grin

Ronaldo wins. Can we now have all the other fan boys out now? grin

Lalasticlala
Mukina2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ikmontana1: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
MickyBlaq2:
BallonD'or since d last 11yrs have been a crazy award ceremony controlled by Ronaldo and Messi.....
i don't c y d likes of hazard, neymar, zlatan couldn't have won the award wen the were at their best in past seasons...
France football is just afraid to cause some uproar is either of the players(ronaldo and messi) fail to win the award for a season...

#CRAZY
mention a season from d last 11years wen a different player shud v won d balloon d'or except sneijder..??

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by itchie: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats Ronaldo
Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Icon79:
Thank you, my broad!

It only becomes based on the silverwares won when it favors Cristiano Ronaldo. Real Madrid and FIFA has corrupted and politicized the game so much that it's not fun any more.

O pari

The last time Messi won over Ronaldo, Messi has less than Ronaldo goals in the calendar year.But silver ware won it for him.Why the fuss now?
Even at that,Messi arguably had a better stats than CR7 even with his 1:4 trophy....
So who outta win the award?Ehn....

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Luis Enrique, all this smile you just dey smile for us you know the person that got the talent much more. Just that Ronaldo has won more records to his name. But deep down you know the best in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ronaldo finally wins his 5th ballon d'or

Shame on messi and his fans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by temmypotter(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
One thing really hurts me coming from football fans who are supposed to be liberal and for the love of football.

Most people who don't like Messi do so on the basis of very absurd stereotypes

1. He's a midget?

2. Some call him short Devil

3. Ronaldo is better looking than Messi. fine!

but shouldn't the game be more about The game and not their looks ,aesthetics or sexual appeal (for the ladies).

Ronaldo is a great player and so is Messi. my preference for Messi is nothing short of Admiration for the man's talent and is in no way based on any bias or dislike for Ronaldo.

Messi has proved himself, winning 4 successive times and another one.. even with the obvious "shortcomings"

I can go on and on.. but let it be known today that if Ronaldo is the best player in the world today.. Messi is the best the world has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by Ojim07(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
In 2012 when Messi had 4 golden balls to Ronaldo's 1, Barcelona fans use to say wake me up when Ronaldo equal Messi golden ball collections. today I can now tell those Barcelona fans to wakeup.. Ronaldo has done the impossible by wining 4 balon d'or in the past five awards.. Ronaldo is King..

9 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) by FTrebirth(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
JSMMUYIWA:

And forget Ronaldo apparently single handedly destroying Athletico,Bayern,Juventus and even Barcelona!?Hatrick against Athletico and ERM...brace against Bayern home even against Juve and away if am right.
Over the year?

singlehandedly?

see your mouth. undecided

madrid's win against bayern should be in the top 3 of worst match officiating in the history of soccer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.