Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (911 Views)

A Nairalander, Victim Of Religious Discrimination; My Ordeal. / Ordeal Of Hubby's Friend Wife That Travel Wit Us For Xmas / Ordeal Of A Nigerian Prostitute In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by favouredi: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: ... by Artistree: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: ... by emmanuel1990(m): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2017
favouredi:
It was our first and only daughter's Christening Party and so our intention was to organize a lovely party for her. Immediately I swung into action and called a rental company by name Naphtali Party Rentals to organize canopies, chairs and fans for the event. Full payments were made after frequent communication with the manager of Naphtali Party Rentals, Jacob Ungwai.

The day came and Naphtali Party Rentals didn't show up until my guests had arrived. There were no chairs to sit on, the filthy chair covers they came with were spread on my lawn in order to dry them. The dusty fans had awful sounds like the noise emanating from a mill factory.

Not only were the canopies incomplete, they looked as dirty and unkempt as a dungeon. My guests bluntly refused to sit under such canopies and rather opted to squeeze in any available space in my house.

After the party it took several calls from me for Naphtali Party Rentals to come over and dismantle their pieces of embarrassment. The manager bluntly refused to pick my calls and when I used a different number to call he feigned ignorance of the embarrassment they subjected my entire family to.

Naphtali Party Rentals, the sooner you improve on your horrible service to customers the better for your organization.

cc RoyalRoy

and if they are nt geting customers now, they will blame the innocent people from the village..

3 Likes

Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2017
1. When dealing with most Nigerians insist on POD of goods and/or services or at most, 30% upfront payment if they came highly recommended.

2. When they came to deliver the dirty/dusty canopies, you should have rejected it, held down both staff and the canopies until you get your refund.

You gotta show mad skills to deal with the insanity of Nigeria and it's citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by olashas(f): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2017
That is so bad. I can't even imagine the level of embarrassment this must have caused.

1 Like

Re: ... by favouredi: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
ifyalways:
1. When dealing with most Nigerians insist on POD of goods and/or services or at most, 30% upfront payment if they came highly recommended.

2. When they came to deliver the dirty/dusty canopies, you should have rejected it, held down both staff and the canopies until you get your refund.

You gotta show mad skills to deal with the insanity of Nigeria and it's citizens

The company insisted on full payment before delivery.
Re: ... by kelechiodo(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2017
favouredi:

The company insisted on full payment before delivery.
That should have been the alarm bell. Are they the only one in your vicinity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Have A Successful Marriage...... Read This! / Thailand Millionaire Offers ₦120 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Virgin D / Covid-19: Father Gives Son Embarrassing Haircut To Enforce Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.