Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! (1881 Views)

Signs That Judgement May Have Started In The House Of God? / Miracle Healing River Sudenly Started In Enugu From No Where: Jordan River / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by ajetii(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2010
This group calls itself 'The Hutaree' , translates as Christian warriors. They are said to be deadly and widely feared in America. Please read on

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1361

Who are the Christian militia 'Hutaree' and why was the FBI targeting them?

This weekend, the FBI  conducted a series of raids in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana to detain members of a Christian militia group on criminal charges. So what does this group believe, and how do its members fit in with the larger radical right?

The group in question calls itself the "Hutaree"; its website says the term translates as "Christian warrior." And in keeping with that name, the material it has posted online reflects an outlook of violent religious confrontation. The Hutaree believe that acts of violence can bring about the final judgment prophesied in the Christian Bible — and therefore have been arming themselves to go to war with the Antichrist, "evil Jews," and Muslims. They have documented their training exercises in a series of YouTube videos. And they spell out the theological rationale for their actions on the "About Us" page on their website:

Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment. The only thing on earth to save the testimony and those who follow it, are the members of the testimony, til the return of Christ in the clouds. We, the Hutaree, are prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren't. We will still spread the word, and fight to keep it, up to the time of the great coming ,  The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ.

According to the indictment unsealed this morning in court, the nine members of the group — eight men and one woman — planned to "levy war" against the U.S. government. To incite such a war, the group planned to murder law enforcement officials and then follow up their initial attacks with a separate attack on the fallen officers' funeral(s), where a large number of law enforcement personnel would no doubt be gathered.

With other news of vandalism and harassment from right-wing activists angry about the passage of health care reform, some commentators are already depicting the arrests as a further sign of how conservative activists are promoting violence in their ranks. But even within the militant world of the Michigan militia movement, the Hutarees are viewed as extreme religious fanatics. Michael Lackomar, a leader of the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia, told the Associated Press that he'd fielded a frantic call from a Hutaree member Saturday night reporting the onset of the federal raids. After hearing pleas for help, Lackomar said that his group declined. "They said that they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar recalls. "My team leaders said, 'No thanks.' "

A posting on a Hutaree message board by someone named Anna seems to back up Lackomar's claim that Hutaree members were seeking help from other militia groups in the area.

"We need some help please," she wrote. "I am enroute south with my children using the wifi's as I can. They were catching others as they came to their rallying points, they broke into homes and took children and used the tasers on wives, my son who is 12 and I got out by crawling through the creeks behind our house. My husband and others are taken, please call the press and tell them, if any in the Michigan Militia is still free please rally with them. Please help."

Still, while the more secular and libertarian leaders of the militia movement may distance themselves from the Hutaree, the two militant strains of right-wing activism share some tactical affinities, says Kenneth S. Stern, the American Jewish Committee's director on anti-Semitism and extremism. "What you're starting to see in the number of militia groups sprouting up in the last year is a general antigovernment ideology," Stern says. "The targeting of cops is not inconsistent with that. The literature that glorified that white supremacist movement that helped the militia movement take off in the 1990s advocated those tactics — especially in books like 'The Turner Diaries.' And some of these groups — like the Order and others — started setting traps for law enforcement and going after first responders."

Stern cautions that it's too soon to draw broader lessons from the alleged Hutaree plot. But he does add that "whenever you have a combination of the ideology that says, 'the government is evil and we'd better do something about it,' and a religion that says, 'Hey, God wants you to do something about it,' that can be problematic."
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Neku(m): 2:54am On Mar 30, 2010
Someone should please tell me what kind of religion dis 'HUTAREES'practise,cos am sure its not christianity.Christianity is a religion dat preaches peace around d world.This is d devil at work again but GOD will surely destroy them.

Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07am On Mar 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Close your mouth before i bang something in. . . stop blaming the DEVIL for no reason!! . now , you have seen why the problem of Christians we be ever worsen. sad sad embarassed[/size]
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by jagunlabi(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2010
Neku:

Someone should please tell me what kind of religion dis 'HUTAREES'practise,cos am sure its not christianity.Christianity is a religion dat preaches peace around d world.
My friend, any religion that is intolerant in it's doctrine can never be considered as a religion of peace and love, get that?Christianity is a religion that teaches intolerance, so these "hutarees" are in line with the christian doctrine.Shikena! cool
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
No!! No!! they cannot be christians, Christianity is love, Jesus is love,

and the verse below is not in the bible. I challenge you to prove it is from the bible, , wait

“those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.” Luke 19:27
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Neku(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Close  your mouth  before i bang something in. . . stop  blaming the DEVIL for no reason!! . now , you have seen why the problem of Christians we be ever worsen. sad sad embarassed[/size]
i did not ask u to ans my question 4 me,i only wanted sensible people to make me understand whats going on.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by codebase: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
Of course they are Christians fanatic and potential mass murderers, arent all Christians like this; they preach love for all but stab you behind the back once they have an opportunity to do so.

All truth seekers should check this site out
http://hutaree.com/

Well I am not surprise or didnt your Apostle Paul say that if by lying and I guide people to kingdom of God who then can accuse me of lying
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by codebase: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
I was reading the bible and I saw this quote. Please someone explain I thought Christianity was all about peace and love. These verse preach and encourage bloodshed

[b] But he himself turned back at the idols near Gilgal and said, “I have a secret message for you, O king.” And he commanded, “Silence.” And all his attendants went out from his presence. 20 And Ehud came to him as he was sitting alone in his cool roof chamber. And Ehud said, “I have a message from God for you.” And he arose from his seat. 21 And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. 22 And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out. 23 Then Ehud went out into the porch [1] and closed the doors of the roof chamber behind him and locked them.

24 When he had gone, the servants came, and when they saw that the doors of the roof chamber were locked, they thought, “Surely he is relieving himself in the closet of the cool chamber.” 25 And they waited till they were embarrassed. But when he still did not open the doors of the roof chamber, they took the key and opened them, and there lay their lord dead on the floor.
[/b]
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by truly: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
[b]About Us

HUTAREE; Christian Warrior

As christians we all are a part of the Souls of the Body of Christ, the one true church of Christ. Not any specific man made building or any man controlled organization. This is the belief of the Hutaree soldier, as should the belief of all followers in Christ be.

We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Anti-Christ. All christians must know this and prepare, just as Christ commanded. Luke 22:35-37, And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?” So they said, “Nothing.” 36, Then he said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. 37, “For I say to you that this which is written must be accomplished in me: ‘And He was numbered with transgressors,’ For the things concerning Me have an end.” This clearly states the reason for the training and preparation of the Hutaree.

Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment. The only thing on earth to save the testimony and those who follow it, are the members of the testimony, til the return of Christ in the clouds. We, the Hutaree, are prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren’t. We will still spread the word, and fight to keep it, up to the time of the great coming.

Being Hutaree is to stay the Testimony of Christ alive, and follow a motto, John15:13, “Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” We are hoping that through this website we can reach out to those who have not the word of God and those who are lost in there ideas of Christ. Many of the things Christ said would happen have happened and some things are still in the works of happening.

We all must know that we all carry a cross and a soldiers cross is just as heavy as any other. Just as Jesus did we must also carry our cross to our destination our life abounds us to. All people are givin a destination by God’s will and have to continue there walk to there own golgotha. But many people, even christians don’t agree with the things we do but all we have to say is, we will not argue over the Bible, read it for what it is. We believe only what the Bible says and not on only philosophy, as many christians of this day do. Christ is our king of kings and top general of all things, for we are not of this world but we live in it.

The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ. Daniel 11:32-35, “Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33, “And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34, “Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join them by intrigue. 35 “And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.”

You can find the news we find in some of the places we have in the information sources section. Also you can get gear from some of the choice places we have on gear links. Thanks for coming to Hutaree.com and please come again. Oh and don’t forget that you can write us through the contact us link on the Hutaree homepage. Once again thanks for visiting Hutaree.com and may Christ bless you widely. [/b]
WWW.HUTAREE.COM

Let the people who say Muslims are intolerant now explain these
Just visit the site and see how attack is the best form of defence for people who preach
"forgiveness, love and turning the other cheek"
Anyway, Christians have always lied to people to convert them
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
Propaganda
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by codebase: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Fhemmy
Your byline is "For me to know and you to find out"

Can we be true to your byline here and "try and find out"

Propaganda indeed?

Is it the bible verses that are propaganda?

Or is  the American government doing propaganda against its people?
In a highly litigious country?

Against a very powerful, vocal and super rich adversary?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100330/ap_on_re_us/us_fbi_raids
http://news. bbc.co.uk/ 1/hi/world/ americas/ 8593975.stm

Typical of Christians, they will bury their heads in the sand and show an holier-than-thou attitude.

Little wonder that the two greatest thieves of our time, Akingbola and Cecila Ibru are leading members of the Redeem Church of Christ

Maybe that also explains Adeboye's flamboyant lifestyle, living off the wealth of poor Nigerians. 

It is good to believe, but in the face of hard facts, one should use at least one eye and confront reality
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chakula: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2010
christianity is not a truely creed at all,and there is nonentity in it except lies.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]OK! you should try to make sense to get sensible people and responds. . . i didn't mean to attack you but you make no sense in the first place.[/size]
Neku:

i did not ask u to ans my question 4 me,i only wanted sensible people to make me understand whats going on.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you dear. . . smiley[/size]
chakula:

christianity is not a truely creed at all,and there is nonentity in it except lies.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by bashdecash(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
when i read it in my mail this morning, i only laughed knowing that it shall come to that.

a fulani saying: "hypocrisy eats its orchestrator" this is the real Al-qaeda. LOL
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by bawomolo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Propaganda

timothy mcveigh was propaganda too.
propaganda when Christians do it but terrible when Muslims do it.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by autosales: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
ajetii:

This group calls itself 'The Hutaree' , translates as Christian warriors. They are said to be deadly and widely feared in America. Please read on

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1361

Focus on God and pray without ceasing
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chipchap: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
Fhemmmy, Neku , AIRDIG, etc

I do not understand your surprise or alarm at the piece of information circulating about about Christianity and the Hutarees. I do a contradiction and neither do I see a deviation from what has always been the standard practice of Christians. Let me explain to you.

In Bosnia, when christian Serbs did a mass gang rape of Muslim women, marched over 8,000 Muslim men and boys from their homes, laid them faced down, in one of the worst cases of genocide in recent history, it was Christians who did the killing.

When Hitler built concentration camps and roasted humanbeings alive, he did it in the name of the cross (refer to the Nazi symbol). Hitler's carnage is yet to be surpassed by any other faith for indeed he made the task of rivaling him a steep one.

When (some) white Americans kicked against the presidency of Obama for fear that he might be a Muslim, again they were Christians.

When Nicholas Sarchkosy of France moved a bill to ban the freedom of Muslim women to use the face-veil and tolerantly began to dictate to them what they could and could not practice of their own religion of Islam, he was and remains a Christian (I won't go into the unholy extramarrital affairs of his excellency).

When the Pope Ratzinger (a former soldier in Hitler's army) swashed the inquiry into the actions of a known pedophile priest both their HOLINESS were and remain Christian.

When an alarming number of catholic church heads throughout Ireland, England, United states, Australia, etc (a christian even told me Nigeria) decided to show HOLY love to young boys put in their spiritual and physical care by sodomising them, they were and remain Christians (they still walk the streets and breath God's air!!!).

When Apartheid visited South Africa, in was hurled in by Bible-flaunting Christians. Their apartheid government was also supported, covertly and overtly by western Christian nations, up until such support began to earn them some embarrassment.

When my fore-fathers were kidnapped from the shores of Africa, stacked like fishes in the bellies of an endless fleet of slave ships and ferried off to the new lands (including "God's own country-- America"wink, the kidnappers, sellers and buyers of slaves were all Christians. They told them that their reward was in paradise, read to them passages, not from the Quran, but from the Bible and converted them into their religion so that they could be like them. No wonder!!!

When the Muslims were slaughtered in Jos, Nigeria and stuffed into soak-away pits, the local Christian press celebrated their massacre with a deafening silence. Mum was the word unitil Al-Jazeerah crossed the Arabian desert to break the news to the Nigerian populace about was transpired in their backyard. However, when the Muslims retaliated, the erstwhile dumb Christian press found its voice and chanted "Reprisal attack". Really?!!

Timothy Mcveigh, the Shoe bomber, American Atrocities in the middle-east, The list is endless. These are all Christian individuals, institutions and nations.

When next you make bold to say Christianity is about peace, love etc, perhaps you will want to remember my writing. When next you decide to hastily pass judgment on a Muslim and condemn him to destruction, it will be wise to remember the saying of our elders: "The one who lives in a glass house does not throw stones". It is not wise.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by kodewrita(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
No matter how hard you try, you will still not change anybody's mind. We are not scared that some christian will wake up tomorrow and try to blow up his underwear. He will have to be disturbed by something else and as such religion will not be his motivation. it will simply be a moniker for him.

Dream on.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chipchap: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
Fhemmmy, Neku , AIRDIG, etc

I do not understand your surprise or alarm at the piece of information circulating about about Christianity and the Hutarees. I do a contradiction and neither do I see a deviation from what has always been the standard practice of Christians. Let me explain to you.

In Bosnia, when christian Serbs did a mass gang rape of Muslim women, marched over 8,000 Muslim men and boys from their homes, laid them faced down, in one of the worst cases of genocide in recent history, it was Christians who did the killing.

When Hitler built concentration camps and roasted humanbeings alive, he did it in the name of the cross (refer to the Nazi symbol). Hitler's carnage is yet to be surpassed by any other faith for indeed he made the task of rivaling him a steep one.

When (some) white Americans  kicked against the presidency of Obama for fear that he might be a Muslim, again they were Christians.

When Nicholas Sarchkosy of France moved a bill to ban the freedom of Muslim women to use the face-veil and tolerantly began to dictate to them what they could and could not practice of their own religion of Islam, he was and remains a Christian (I won't go into the unholy extramarrital affairs of his excellency).

When the Pope Ratzinger (a former soldier in Hitler's army) swashed the inquiry into the actions of a known pedophile priest both their HOLINESS were and remain Christian.

When an alarming number of catholic church heads throughout Ireland, England, United states, Australia, etc (a christian even told me Nigeria) decided to show HOLY love to young boys put in their spiritual and physical care by sodomising them, they were and remain Christians (they still walk the streets and breath God's air!!!).

When Apartheid visited South Africa, in was hurled in by Bible-flaunting Christians. Their apartheid government was also supported, covertly and overtly by western Christian nations, up until such support began to earn them some embarrassment.

When my fore-fathers were kidnapped from the shores of Africa, stacked like fishes in the bellies of an endless fleet of slave ships and ferried off to the new lands (including "God's own country-- America"wink, the kidnappers, sellers and buyers of slaves were all Christians. They told them that their reward was in paradise, read to them  passages, not from the Quran, but from the Bible and converted them into their religion so that they could be like them. No wonder!!!

When the Muslims were slaughtered in Jos, Nigeria and stuffed into soak-away pits, the local Christian press celebrated their massacre with a deafening silence. Mum was the word unitil Al-Jazeerah crossed the Arabian desert to break the news to the Nigerian populace about was transpired in their backyard. However, when the Muslims retaliated, the erstwhile dumb Christian press found its voice and chanted "Reprisal attack". Really?!!

Timothy Mcveigh, the Shoe bomber, American Atrocities in the middle-east, The list is endless. [b]These are all Christian individuals, institutions and nations.[/b]

When next you make bold to say Christianity is about peace, love etc, perhaps you will want to remember my writing. When next you decide to hastily pass judgment on a Muslim and condemn him to destruction, it will be wise to remember the saying of our elders: "The one who lives in a glass house does not throw stones". It is not wise.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chipchap: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2010
Dear kodewrita

Insert Quote
No matter how hard you try, you will still not change anybody's mind. We are not scared that some christian will wake up tomorrow and try to blow up his underwear. He will have to be disturbed by something else and as such religion will not be his motivation. it will simply be a moniker for him.

I do not expect that a single Christian will change in the face of glaring facts. Were that to occur, it will indeed be a gross deviation from Christian tradition passed down through the ages.

Christians have a habit of dodging the question and filling their hearts with wishful thinking. You have stated your willingness to close your eyes to a christian who would attempt to blow off his underwears in an attempt at mass murder and rather proceed to explain his action off as a non-christianity induced action. In the same breath you do not second-guess when it comes to labeling a Muslim engaged in the same act. HOW JUST!, HOW HILARIOUS!!, HOW SO CHRISTIAN!!!.

Your response is a classic Christian response and could not have been better stated. However, people like my humble self will continue to make plain what is obvious. It is left to the discerning to follow.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chipchap: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
Dear kodewrita

Insert Quote
"No matter how hard you try, you will still not change anybody's mind. We are not scared that some christian will wake up tomorrow and try to blow up his underwear. He will have to be disturbed by something else and as such religion will not be his motivation. it will simply be a moniker for him".

I do not expect that a single Christian will change in the face of glaring facts. Were that to occur, it will indeed be a gross deviation from Christian tradition passed down through the ages.

Christians have a habit of dodging the question and filling their hearts with wishful thinking. You have stated your willingness to close your eyes to a christian who would attempt to blow off his underwears in an attempt at mass murder and rather proceed to explain his action off as a non-christianity induced action. In the same breath you do not second-guess when it comes to labeling a Muslim engaged in the same act. HOW JUST!, HOW HILARIOUS!!, HOW SO CHRISTIAN!!!.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chipchap: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS

DETROIT – Not guilty pleas were entered in Michigan Wednesday on behalf of eight members of a Christian militia that prosecutors say plotted to kill police officers and spark a violent revolt against the U.S. government.

Nine suspected members of Hutaree, self-proclaimed[b] "Christian warriors"[/b] who trained themselves in paramilitary techniques in preparation for a battle against the Antichrist, were arrested after a series of raids across the Midwest.

All have been charged with seditious conspiracy.

Prosecutors say the group planned to make a false 911 call, kill responding police officers, then set off a bomb at the funeral to kill many more. An indictment said that after the attacks, the group planned to retreat to "rally points" protected by trip-wired explosives for a violent standoff with law enforcement personnel.

Federal officials said they began monitoring the militia last summer and they believed an attack was planned for April. Court documents said an undercover FBI agent and a cooperating witness were part of the federal probe.

Eight suspects were arraigned Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Detroit, including the alleged ringleader, 44-year-old David Brian Stone. The ninth suspect appeared in court in Indiana but no plea was entered.

In Detroit, all stood mute to the charges except Joshua Matthew Stone, David Stone's 21-year-old son, who pleaded not guilty. U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Donald A. Scheer entered not guilty pleas on behalf of the others.

In arguing for detention, Assistant U.S. Attorney Ronald Waterstreet told the court the suspects' conduct was at issue.

"It's not about a religious group," Waterstreet said. "It's not about the militia. It's about a group who decided to oppose by force the U.S. by using violence and weapons."

Waterstreet described the hierarchy of Hutaree, saying David Brian Stone led the militia and Joshua Matthew Stone was a squad leader. He said David Brian Stone Jr., the elder Stone's 19-year-old son, was in charge of detonations and explosives.

He said Kristopher Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio led the militia in that state and that others charged in the case had responsibilities including communications and recruitment. He said Michael David Meeks, 40, and Thomas W. Piatek, 46, of Whiting, Ind. were "heavy gunners" in charge of "laying down heavy fire" in encounters with the enemy.

In Indiana, Judge Paul Cherry ordered Piatek held without bond and that he be transferred to Michigan to face weapons and conspiracy charges with the other defendants.

A federal prosecutor testified that FBI agents found 46 guns and 13,000 rounds of ammunition in Piatek's home in Whiting, Indiana.

Defense attorney Jerry Flynn said Piatek denies he planned to participate in the alleged plot.

Hearings to determine if any of the defendants would be released on bail were being held Wednesday afternoon for leader David Stone and six others.

Meeks was expected to face a detention hearing Thursday. A lawyer for Meeks said evidence would be presented that distinguishes him from the other defendants, and that he denied involvement in any plot to overthrow the government.

___

Associated Press writers David Runk in Detroit and Tom Coyne in Hammond, Ind. contributed to this report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100331/ap_on_re_us/us_fbi_raids
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by kodewrita(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
@chitchat I am not in the habit of getting into flame wars. You need to calm down. Its a simple fact that you wont see a true christian rushing out to blow himself up.

Jihad is not in our code. But it is in yours.

Gather as much internet filth as possible and paste it here for us to peruse, that still doesn't change the fact that close to 60 to 70% of all the miscreants threatening our peace with terrorism on this planet are muslims of different persuasions. The hutarees just like so many other american aberrations are just plain stupid.

You are so quick to pick people who pay lip service to Christianity as emblems of such. Saddam was an apostate muslim but you dont see us holding him up as an emblem of the best you can produce. All the corrupt potentates in the arab world are supposedly muslim including Ghadaffi but you dont see us holding them up.

Thank God for the fact that a band of misguided people in america have provided you fodder. But realise that Al Qaeda is a whole movement, an ideology secretly supported by millions while the Hutaree are just a band of miscreants from a nation that has already provided us with stupid brainless cults like the Branch Davidians, Ku Klux Klan, The Brotherhood (prison racists) and popular gangs like the Bloods and the Crips.

We can expect the americans to provide us with more idiots but thats all they are. There's no popular support. Nobody jubilating anytime they kill police officers. No one clapping each other on their backs like you did when the Sept 11 incident occured (my muslim friends were walking around with noses in the air telling me their mullahs had predicted the fall of the US).

As to the not guilty pleas, It is a natural thing in the american justice system to start with a NOT GUILTY plea. If they had such support, wwould they have been arraigned like criminals?

You simply want to use one incident and one misguided band to justify so many years of terror?

(Update:: Your so-called muslim brothers are quite busy this year

--------still stealing ships in the name of jihad in somalia,
--------- selling opium ,cannabis and heroin (they are the world's top producers) to fund jihad in afghanistan,
--------- bombing children's schools in afghanistan to prevent women from schooling,
--------- killing cricketers in india,
--------- blowing up hotels in bali)

Yet you expect us to consider some brainwashed americans(who got free arms from the nearest store) as dangerous as Al Qaeda. its like comparing a pack of termites to a flood of amazonian army ants. They just dont match.
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by truly: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2010
Do we still pretend that certain things can never happen here?

This happened yesterday

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=169860

‘Repent!’ the Man Screamed, and then Rammed His Car Under Arik Aircraft
From Ernest Chinwo in Calabar, 04.01.2010

"In a puzzling development, a commercial vehicle yesterday rammed into an aircraft at the tarmac at Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar, Cross River State.
The vehicle was said to have sped through two gates of the Air Force Station into the airport, running into an Arik plane waiting to take off.

The taxi with registration number Cross River XA 254 KMM was painted with the state’s taxi colour of blue-white-blue. An eyewitness account said the cab went through the gates without any resistance, drove straight to the tarmac and hit the underbelly of the plane.
The incident occurred at about 2.35 pm. There were about 200 passengers on board the aircraft and they were successfully evacuated.

It was not certain how the driver of the vehicle passed the gates but the scene of the incident showed that the security men could not stop him. The reason for the driver's behaviour was not known as at press time.
But he was arrested and handcuffed by security agents. Upon his arrest, the driver claimed that his mission was to blow up the plane and the passengers since according to him, Nigerians are unrepentant sinners.
The man, whose name is yet to be made known, spoke in one of the dialects of neighbouring Akwa Ibom State.
“Jesus is the redeemer. Everyone should repent and follow him because I will come back and complete the attack,” he said.
The pilot of the Abuja-bound plane marked 5N-MJJ, Captain Simon Robinson, crew members and passengers who had started boarding, ran for safety while the fire fighters rushed to the scene.

Security agents condoned off the area while an anti-bomb squad from the police combed the taxi and the surroundings. The outcome of the bomb search was not made public but top sources at the airport said “no bomb was found”.
Visibly-shaken passengers said they were just settling into the aircraft when they heard a loud thud. Then they heard the alarm and were asked to disembark. At first, they thought it was a fire only to find out when they stepped out that a car had run into the fuel section of the plane.
Pandemonium ensued and they scrambled towards the departure hall.
A passenger, who did not want his name in print said: “It was just a miracle that he was not successful because he got to our plane quite all right and hit it the way he wanted to. God sure has a hand in this. If he had a bomb on him, by now it would be a different story.”

One of the passengers, Mr. Odigha Odigha, said: “We were inside the plane about to take off when the alarm came and we were asked to disembark. Initially, we thought it was fire and everybody scrambled down and when we got down, we discovered it was a car right under the belly of the aircraft.”
Odigha, who is the Chairman of the state Forestry Commission, said he was shocked.
“How can a commercial car ram through two gates of the Air Force Station and get to an aircraft about to take off?” she asked.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Manager at the airport, Mr. Mahmud Sani, said everyone was taken unawares. He declined further comment, saying investigation was ongoing and that a team of investigators were expected from Lagos.
The Air Force Intelligence and Security Officer O. G. Akonye and other officers of the Air Force Base, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mr. Tonye Ebitibituwa, and other personnel on ground also declined comment.

Later in the evening, four engineers of Arik Air arrived the airport for an on-the-spot assessment. They jacked up the plane in order to remove the taxi. Passengers were later airlifted to their destination with another Arik plane.
When THISDAY visited the scene, the two gates of the Air Force Station had partially collapsed. Part of the first gate was on the ground, while the poles of the second were badly shattered by the force of the car.
Senior officials of the state government, including the state’s Deputy Governor Mr. Efiok Cobham; the Commissioner for Information, Mr. Edet Asim; and the Special Adviser to the Governor on Public Transportation, Mr. Gabriel Okulaja, also visited the scene of the incident."
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by truly: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2010
@kodewriter

So when christians fight wars, how do they conduct themslves?
Can they kill women, children etc
How do they treat people who surrender

Muslims will fight upon provocation
But there are rules of Jihad

But realise that Al Qaeda is a whole movement, an ideology secretly supported by millions while the Hutaree are just a band of miscreants from a nation that has already provided us with silly brainless cults like the Branch Davidians, Ku Klux Klan, The Brotherhood (prison racists) and popular gangs like the Bloods and the Crips.

If you read Ignatius Pape's book on the Logic of Suicide Terrorism, you will understand some reasons why people go into terroris
I hope you will not accuse me of supporting terrorism by saying one can understand their psychology
Just like I cannot accuse you of supporting taking women by force though soldiers fighting wars do it and you may know whythey do
I cannot support terrorism because it is a sin to kill oneself in Islam

When people are seen as throwing their weight around, people will hate them
And they can justify sinful acts to themselves
when last did an Islamic country occupy a christian nation?
So why should some christian renegade fight a lawful christian country?
America occupy Iraq
and without justification - actually by telling lies
It is natural that some muslims will fight back
There is no country that has been occupied without somebody fighting back
In WWII, Chrles de Gaule fought the German puppet - Petain
In Iraq, Al Qaida and co fought the American puppet - Allawi and Maliki
Note that Charles de Gaule group was called "Resistance" and supported and paid by Allied Powers (UK and US)
people who fought American occupation are called "Insurgents"

Will people support terrorism out of anger and feeling of helplessness?
Yes,
Is it right
No

When Kuru jenta or karama (a community of Muslims) was surrounded by christians in january
Some christians posting online supported it
Is that right?
Just check it on NEXT newspaper

Christians always compare the activities of muslims renegade to the actions of legally constituted western nations
Al Qaida is "fighting" America and its allies
Al Qaida is used as the yardstick to measure Islamic practices
America fires on Afghanistan civilians (at wedding parties for instance) - deliberately? carelessly? - and explains it away
Why should christians not judge christianity by the actions of IRA, ETA and co
Incidentally, the British police shot civilians in a stadium in 1920 - Bloody Sunday
while looking for terrorists
American conduct in war should rightly be compared to the conduct in war of the governments of Saudi Arabia, Iraq etc

You simply want to use one incident and one misguided band to justify so many years of terror?
When did the first kidnap for ransom happen in Nigeria
Less than 8 years ago
And we were not bothered by it
Where are we today? - it is a booming industry
The first car bombing occured less than 3 weeks ago
You can be sure that some business minded people are already studying how to commercialise it

So nobody should be afraid that a christian would try and blow up his underwear
Actually your assertion has been blown up within 24 hours

If christians continue to
Justify atrocities against muslims (burn them alive, the only useful muslim is a dead one etc)
google nairaland you will see more
Then you can be sure that you will see that extremism will crowd out reason in christianity
Don't be so comfortable
It is human nature

For instance, not long ago
women were not preaching in churches
It is now mainstream
Not long ago, nobody would admit being gay christian
Now they openly declare it and want to become priests

I pray that God give us long live
When we look back at developments in the next 10 years
you will see that it is not wrong or alarmist to warn now of christian extremists

Incidentally, you may not believe it
A muslim who knows can not burn a human being - dead or alive (reason why we don't cremate)
An ignorant muslim may join in lynching a thief by burning
christians too do anyway
A muslim who knows does not believe in suicide
It is actually a sin you cannot repent from

--------still stealing ships in the name of jihad in somalia,
--------- selling opium ,cannabis and heroin (they are the world's top producers) to fund jihad in afghanistan,
--------- bombing children's schools in afghanistan to prevent women from schooling,

You did not add what the christian LRA rebels are doing in Democratic Rep of Congo

Somalia is a failed state - what is the difference between it and Liberia and Sierra leone of a few years back
Christians would do so in a failed state
Afghanistan is a country that has not enjoyed staibility - many warlords
Both the Russians and Americans have conributed to that
Women education is recommended in Islam
What Islam says that educating women is the route to educating a nation

take away the religious blinker and
consider human nature
and you willl see underlying problems

Prosperous countries (Muslim and Christian) hardly have wars and such situation that we have in Somalia or Congo
Poverty brings out the worst in us - christian or Muslim

If you doubt it, hit an Okada in Lagos with your car
And you will see their colleagues - Muslims, Christians, others - assemble and united in their mission to lynch you
They don't care about your religion
at that time, they don't care about what they have been taught in the mosque and church

Oh, you are just an expendable vermin
Human nature

Remember if it happens in the north, we ascribe it to religion
it happens daily in Lagos

The man who beheaded the judge who granted his wife a divorce killed a fellow muslim
Imgaine the outcry if the judge had been a christian

As regards hutaree, what is the difference betwen them and Boko Haram?
It is affront to national sovereignty
It is no less worrying than Muttalab
remember, if it was his dad who reported it
Yet every muslim (including his dad) is answering for what we know to be a renegade action

I try to understand why people do what they do
This prevents avoidable death in the future
Do a study of the original concept of boko haram
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by bashdecash(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
In a puzzling development, a commercial vehicle yesterday rammed into an aircraft at the tarmac at Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar, Cross River State.
The vehicle was said to have sped through two gates of the Air Force Station into the airport, running into an Arik plane waiting to take off.

The taxi with registration number Cross River XA 254 KMM was painted with the state’s taxi colour of blue-white-blue. An eyewitness account said the cab went through the gates without any resistance, drove straight to the tarmac and hit the underbelly of the plane.
The incident occurred at about 2.35 pm. There were about 200 passengers on board the aircraft and they were successfully evacuated.

It was not certain how the driver of the vehicle passed the gates but the scene of the incident showed that the security men could not stop him. The reason for the driver's behaviour was not known as at press time.
But he was arrested and handcuffed by security agents. Upon his arrest, the driver claimed that his mission was to blow up the plane and the passengers since according to him, Nigerians are unrepentant sinners.
The man, whose name is yet to be made known, spoke in one of the dialects of neighbouring Akwa Ibom State.
“Jesus is the redeemer. Everyone should repent and follow him because I will come back and complete the attack,” he said.
The pilot of the Abuja-bound plane marked 5N-MJJ, Captain Simon Robinson, crew members and passengers who had started boarding, ran for safety while the fire fighters rushed to the scene.

Security agents condoned off the area while an anti-bomb squad from the police combed the taxi and the surroundings. The outcome of the bomb search was not made public but top sources at the airport said “no bomb was found”.
Visibly-shaken passengers said they were just settling into the aircraft when they heard a loud thud. Then they heard the alarm and were asked to disembark. At first, they thought it was a fire only to find out when they stepped out that a car had run into the fuel section of the plane.
Pandemonium ensued and they scrambled towards the departure hall.
A passenger, who did not want his name in print said: “It was just a miracle that he was not successful because he got to our plane quite all right and hit it the way he wanted to. God sure has a hand in this. If he had a bomb on him, by now it would be a different story.”

One of the passengers, Mr. Odigha Odigha, said: “We were inside the plane about to take off when the alarm came and we were asked to disembark. Initially, we thought it was fire and everybody scrambled down and when we got down, we discovered it was a car right under the belly of the aircraft.”
Odigha, who is the Chairman of the state Forestry Commission, said he was shocked.
“How can a commercial car ram through two gates of the Air Force Station and get to an aircraft about to take off?” she asked.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Manager at the airport, Mr. Mahmud Sani, said everyone was taken unawares. He declined further comment, saying investigation was ongoing and that a team of investigators were expected from Lagos.
The Air Force Intelligence and Security Officer O. G. Akonye and other officers of the Air Force Base, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mr. Tonye Ebitibituwa, and other personnel on ground also declined comment.

Later in the evening, four engineers of Arik Air arrived the airport for an on-the-spot assessment. They jacked up the plane in order to remove the taxi. Passengers were later airlifted to their destination with another Arik plane.
When THISDAY visited the scene, the two gates of the Air Force Station had partially collapsed. Part of the first gate was on the ground, while the poles of the second were badly shattered by the force of the car.
Senior officials of the state government, including the state’s Deputy Governor Mr. Efiok Cobham; the Commissioner for Information, Mr. Edet Asim; and the Special Adviser to the Governor on Public Transportation, Mr. Gabriel Okulaja, also visited the scene of the incident.

grin grin grin
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by bashdecash(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
eyah, where is kodewriter? abi him don disppear?
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by codebase: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
He is burying his head somewhere now, and he wishes he hadn't said

"No matter how hard you try, you will still not change anybody's mind. We are not scared that some christian will wake up tomorrow and try to blow up his underwear. He will have to be disturbed by something else and as such religion will not be his motivation. it will simply be a moniker for him".
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by codebase: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
I think this Taxi-cab terrorist should be further investigated, there are obviously more where he came from. I think the Police should check Redeem Camp and Canaan Land, am sure they have a stock pile of weapons waiting to kill innocent citizens
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by chipchap: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
Dear kodewrita,

I hope hope you are having a nice day at work.

The premise behind each statement of your postings leave me in bewilderment as I scamper to discern how so far off you miss the point. In the light of this, I shall proceed to point out the wrong turns of assumptions that you have taken and fix a guiding sign-post on each bend that perhaps you may understand the crux of my argument, the errors in your submissions and retrace your footsteps to the highway of truth.

@chitchat  I am not in the habit of getting into flame wars. You need to calm down. Its a simple fact that you wont see a true christian rushing out to blow himself up.

I am not getting into flame wars my dear. All I have said are indefatigable truths with evidences as plain as day. The THIS DAY newspaper article should cause you to rethink and retract your words. 24hrs! Was that guy reading from our forum? Lest I forget, I am as cool as ice.

Why then is is Jesus Christ (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) quoted in your Bible (LUKE 19:27) as saying:
But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me (American King James Version).

Why then does the book of Juges from verse 19 read thus:
(19) But he himself turned back at the idols near Gilgal and said, “I have a secret message for you, O king.” And he commanded, “Silence.” And all his attendants went out from his presence.
(20) And Ehud came to him as he was sitting alone in his cool roof chamber. And Ehud said, “I have a message from God for you.” And he arose from his seat.
(21) And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly.
(22) And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out.
(23) Then Ehud went out into the porch and closed the doors of the roof chamber behind him and locked them.
(24) When he had gone, the servants came, and when they saw that the doors of the roof chamber were locked, they thought, “Surely he is relieving himself in the closet of the cool chamber.”
(25) And they waited till they were embarrassed. But when he still did not open the doors of the roof chamber, they took the key and opened them, and there lay their lord dead on the floor.

My dear, its in your book! Maybe where you are right is that you have not named it Jihad. You could have the honour of being the first Christian to name this act grin

Jihad is in our book the Qur'an and we are grateful to Allah that its there. The question is: What is Jihad and how those it operate (Hey, chipchap. Be sure to quote from the Qura'n as you have for the Bible grin).

Definition:
Jihad refers to striving in the cause of Allah with all that is in your possession from your thoughts, deeds, wealth down to mortal combat, with the goal of removing corruption from the surface of the earth, freeing humanity from oppression and serving Allah.
Evidence from the Qur'an:
Quran 2:190; Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.
Here, Allah legislates mortal combat for the Muslims who had endured oppression and genocide. Before the revelation of this verse, they could not retaliate for they had not be allowed to do so by Allah. Can you compare this to the Biblical quotations?! I am sure you will find a way, some way wink

Now tell me what human ideology; democracy, Christianity, communism, etc, was allowed to exist without engaging in mortal combat to defend its right to exist. Remember christianity fought many crusades (mortal combat). Real the accounts in encyclopedia Britanica to confirm.

Gather as much internet filth as possible and paste it here for us to peruse, that still doesn't change the fact that close to 60 to 70% of all the miscreants threatening our peace with terrorism on this planet are muslims of different persuasions. The hutarees just like so many other american aberrations are just plain silly.

My dear, does truth become filth once it hits cyberspace?! There you go again!!
60%-70%. Amazing! Please would you be bold enough to share the credible source of this outlandish statement of yours? kodewrita, always verify your assumptions before you put pen to paper. Failure to do this exposes a great deficiency by way of due diligence on your part.

You are so quick to pick people who pay lip service to Christianity as emblems of such. Saddam was an apostate muslim but you dont see us holding him up as an emblem of the best you can produce. All the corrupt potentates in the arab world are supposedly muslim including Ghadaffi but you dont see us holding them up.

kodewrita, if this was the way you and other Christians perceived issues, then there would have been no corrections to be made. No fingers to point. However, you of all people should know that your submission here is far from the truth. How come you so easily forgot your own statement just one paragraph above "60 to 70% of all the miscreants threatening our peace with terrorism on this planet are muslims of different persuasions." Another quotes of yours which you should refer to is: "Jihad is not in our code. But it is in yours."
Man, without any attempt at ridicule, this is amnesia extraordinaire.

Thank God for the fact that a band of misguided people in america have provided you fodder. But realise that Al Qaeda is a whole movement, an ideology secretly supported by millions while the Hutaree are just a band of miscreants from a nation that has already provided us with silly brainless cults like the Branch Davidians, Ku Klux Klan, The Brotherhood (prison racists) and popular gangs like the Bloods and the Crips.

We are not happy the Hutarees or any of their Ilk happened upon America (or any other nation for that matter). What I am doing is to follow the adage of my people "When the eye produces mucous, then the mucous should be wiped up and presented to the eye". End of story. Don't throw stones whilst you live in glass houses. Read the posting of @Truly on human actions and their understandable premises (right / wrong). Remove the religious blinkers. Shikena!
Perhaps you should read the Christian Science Monitor http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0523/p11s02-coop.html they don't support your view about the widespread affiliation to AlQaeda. Various Muslim countries; Saudi Arabia at the head are working actively against these individuals. Where then do you get proof for your wide support for Alqaeda? Maybe its from BUsh? If so read the New York Times about gross distortion about AlQaeda attributes in an attempt at fear mongering http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/world/middleeast/13qaeda.html?_r=1
Visit the websites of Internationally acclaimed Muslim scholar and proven students of Islamic knowledge e.g; islamq&a.com, troid.com, etc, and all you will find are refutations of AlQaeda and its modus operandi. Take the time to visit AlQaeda's blogs and videos online. You will find them full of hateful speach and threat to Muslims who don't buy their strange ways (the majority of Muslims).

We can expect the americans to provide us with more idiots but thats all they are. There's no popular support. Nobody jubilating anytime they kill police officers. No one clapping each other on their backs like you did when the Sept 11 incident occured (my muslim friends were walking around with noses in the air telling me their mullahs had predicted the fall of the US).

Please watch FOX NEWS and you will find the popular support you state to be absent. Even Obama felt it in his election campaign. Do you not remember the old lady from the American Bible belt state who told McCain during his campaign taht she'll vote for instead of Obama because Obama is a terrorist and a Muslim.
Read the online comments of christians on 234NEXT.com, punch newspaper etc. Again you will find the jubilation at Muslim calamity that you found hard to detect. Those threds are still present.
Your friends jubilated at the WTC bombing? Did you ask them if they knew that Muslims were amongst those killed in the attack? . Please refer to the websites I gave you. Where are the MULLAHS who said so?! Its high time you changed 'YOUR FRIENDS'

As to the not guilty pleas, It is a natural thing in the american justice system to start with a NOT GUILTY plea. If they had such support, wwould they have been arraigned like criminals?

Karadich is currently in the International Court of Justice for genocide he and his Christian state committed against Bosnian Muslims. He had popular support and is currently pleading not guilty. Please get your facts right.

The LRA, Irish Republican Army, Nazi soldiers,  this must be the ONE MISGUIDED BAND YOU REFER TO.

--------[color=#990000]still stealing ships in the name of jihad in somalia,

[/color]

Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks but i'll try, AGAIN.
Since u,v missed the point for the umpth time, I'll state this clearly.
Where do you find in the Qur'an that the actions stated above are sactioned or even alluded to in Islam? Please bring your proof.
Though I do not believe the statements arrogated to the holy personality of Jesus christ; the most referend messenger of Allah, we still find in your bible allutions to stealling:
Luke 19:29-34 "[Jesus] sent two of his disciples, Saying, Go ye into the village . . . ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither. And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. . . . And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? And they said, The Lord hath need of him."  (parallels in Matthew)

Incest by prophets of God are to be found in your book too: Lot was practiced incest with his daughters!!! These are in BLACK AND WHITE IN THE BIBLE. No fabrications. If so, then these guys (the sellers of opium and co.) you quoted in your update must be reading from the Bible.

AGAIN FOR THE UMPTH TIME "HE WHO LIVES IN A GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONES" Its not wise.

Yet you expect us to consider some brainwashed americans(who got free arms from the nearest store) as dangerous as Al Qaeda. its like comparing a pack of termites to a flood of amazonian army ants. They just don't match.

More dangerous than Alqaeda are the Christian Nazi can you compare. I am sure you can. You have proven so repeatedly.

The argument lest you forget is based on the selective amnesia when christian; albeit misguided, commit a wrong Vs jubilation and tongue lashing when a Muslim does same.
All I ask is that you use the same criteria for both and judge both if you insist, with their books and not their persons. Shikena
Re: Christians Al-queida Has Started In America, Watch Out! by agathamari(f): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
for those who think this is some new development of christianity obviously dont know thier history.

@poster they are a terrorist group, not part of al-quieda

(1) (2) (Reply)

And The Professor Said "there's No God" / Churches Made Of Human Bones / "Peni$ In The Word"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.