Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) (1700 Views)

My Experience Riding Bicycle From Lagos To Dubai. Pics / The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by lovelylad: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Dubai is undoubtedly the most important city in the UAE (United Arab Emirates), and one of the most expensive and modern in the whole world. Dubai is a millionaire’s paradise – after all, it’s the city of the oil magnates, and one of the millionaire’s favourite places to take their expensive cars for a ride. In this city, gold can be seen everywhere, right down to the cutlery you eat your food with. And, in a place like this, it’s difficult to miss some pretty bizarre situations and scenarios...

Cheetah riding around in cars
Camels at the parking lot
Gold machines
Lions used as method of transport

Comment following to continue!!
Mods I beg for FP.

1 Like

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2017
E dey hungry me.make that lion just turn bite that man for him blorkors
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by madridguy(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by darfay: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Oh God please y are my a Nigerian even light person Neva c for one month na
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by darfay: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
E dey hungry me.make that lion just turn bite that man for him blorkors

My brother that innocent man is not the cause of your woes

5 Likes

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by lovelylad: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Free food that nobody takes
Ferrari pizza delivery vehicle
Cellphone that worth millions of their currency
Shark snacks for baby lion.......

There are more to come!!

1 Like

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by lovelylad: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Lamborghini as a police car
The most expensive traffic jam ever
Designer trash cans
Public luxury toilet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by mithras(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2017
C
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by noblealuu: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Choi see public toilet ... cheesy

Do they defecate or urinate gold there? cool shocked
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by lovelylad: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Lions relaxing on expensive cars
A camel getting a ride from a guy in a Mercedes
Coming home after a hard day work
Playing tennis like these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by lovelylad: 12:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Strange motorcycles
Eccentric but so damn beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by festwiz(m): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Beautiful Dubai. We will get there someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2017
darfay:

My brother that innocent man is not the cause of your woes
I know, it seems he is the cause of yours!
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by suyamasta(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nigeria can also be like this no be two head they get!
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
suyamasta:
Nigeria can also be like this no be two head they get!
We had the resources but that 'resources' has been maniacally looted..so we can only hope for a miracle.
Re: Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll See Only In Dubai (pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

We had the resources but that 'resources' has been maniacally looted..so we can only hope for a miracle.
not in this matter

(1) (Reply)

The Famous Streets Of Lagos / My Visit To The Historical National Complex Of Manas Ordo In Kyrgyzstan (photos) / Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.