Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (41834 Views)

Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] / Actress Rita Dominic Stuns In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
queenfav:
Aww, sorry bro. I am set to get married next month.
Well, you have my best wishes. I like straight forward people. I'm looking for a wife too. I guess that was why, your write up got to me and i said; hey, lemme give her a try.
Do have a most wonderful life ahead of you.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by queenfav(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
OrangeDream:
Well, you have my best wishes. I like straight forward people. I'm looking for a wife too. I guess that was why, your write up got to me and i said; hey, lemme give her a try.
Do have a most wonderful life ahead of you.
Aww. It's all good bro. Am sure you will meet someone wonderful really soon. I have nice single friends, maybe I can hook you up.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Emary(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Threebear:

LMAO, Rita is 45 !
I knew her way back in Asaba, around 2002 and 2003 when she was still auditioning for roles with her then best friend Genevieve Nnaji.
She's not married because she's a hardcore lesbian.If you know her like you said ,you'd have known all these ,including the disgraced politician she was philandering with in Ghana.
You're right though, she's a very good person, generous and kind hearted.

I am not an insider to her love life but I know for fact that a lot of women who went to all girls boarding schools in Nigeria are lesbians. It doesn't stop them from getting married and having kids so that cannot be the sole reason. As for her age, I still doubt it because she was quite young when I met her but anything is possible.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
I feel for her undecided

She must have been dating the wrong guys.

If one is unfortunate to date wrong men ehnnn? You will hate marriage.

Anyways it goes for both sexes.

And it's so blissful marrying the right companion .

Na wa sad
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
queenfav:
Aww. It's all good bro. Am sure you will meet someone wonderful really soon. I have nice single friends, maybe I can hook you up.
If truly your friends are nice, i would want to meet one of them. Give a try at it and if it works, great!!. If it doesn't, we both walk away while we can. And i don't do online dating please. If she's far away, then i guess it all ends here.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by tete7000(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Past hour Gang!

I dey feel una!

After wasting youthful years and now solitude, You now start preaching "Marriage is not a must" grin grin grin

But fvck is a must abi? grin grin grin

You no one thing: We see the world through our personal lens. You know what I mean? The way your mind works is the way you think everyone's else does. Pervert and dirty. Sorry for you though. Hope you can be redeemed someday.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
RichieBrown:

I understand you. However, what happens to the child/children after the failed marriage? Then she marries again? And again? It's better, not going to hell than gaining freedom from one not knowing if the man standing in front of you is just another demon waiting to drag you back to hell. Most people never survive the first experience psychologically speaking.
I understand you as well. There is nothing like again and again, that's like instilling fear of unknown where none exists. About the children, we can't say that just because of issues like that, marriage should be a no go area. Most of these people are single parents. How is that different from children from a broken marriage?
For me, it is very simple: don't criticise or talk down about what you've not experienced. Marriage rocks.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by bigerboy200: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
queenfav:
haaaa.... me sef, I am single and searching...Abeeeg hook me up to ohh shocked shocked wink.... Wish you a happy married life ahead.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by queenfav(f): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
OrangeDream:
If truly your friends are nice, i would want to meet one of them. Give a try at it and if it works, great!!. If it doesn't, we both walk away while we can. And i don't do online dating please. If she's far away, then i guess it all ends here.
One is in ph, another in abuja.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by queenfav(f): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
bigerboy200:

haaaa.... me sef, I am single and searching...Abeeeg hook me up to ohh shocked shocked wink.... Wish you a happy married life ahead.
hahahaha ok na. I. Will soon charge u guys.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by bigerboy200: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
queenfav:
hahahaha ok na. I. Will soon charge u guys.
Lol..no wahala..we go pay..even if it's to be buying hair for her from you every month.. cheesy wink
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Jaynom(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neoteny:

You don't know how low his standards are.
Lmao. Damn!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
queenfav:
One is in ph, another in abuja.
Ok.. Thanks. Abuja is closer but i stay in Jos. Though we have a home there and i come from time to time. Thanks anyway.
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Aragon: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
shadrach77:
I don't know what this lady's problem is. I heard she is very humble in real life. She is probably humble with her fans but exhibits pride when dealing with her suitors.

Like Bimbo Akintola, she has made a decision she will later regret. Inability to humble herself and submit to a man is the real reason why she is still single undecided

That's not the real reason! Shocked Nigerians still don't know the real reason why
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Rokia2:
Your life your choice.
I'm still waiting to change your picture to take a look at your booty from another dimension and where is that your yeye sister holttima or whatever, I miss that troublesome babe too
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by egbabiekperemo1: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
I'm still waiting to change your picture to take a look at your booty from another dimension and where is that your yeye sister holttima or whatever, I miss that troublesome babe too

Still fantasizing about a male using a female moniker? U need to grow up
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by queenfav(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2017
OrangeDream:
Ok.. Thanks. Abuja is closer but i stay in Jos. Though we have a home there and i come from time to time. Thanks anyway.
oya, let's talk... Lemme interview you.. Lol
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Still fantasizing about a male using a female moniker? U need to grow up
mobuch, what if I'm a female using male moniker, why do you love trouble, as much as I'm concerned, I want to Bleep rokia2 and sexyceline, Bleep them real good, have know rokia2 on here for years, my dick must enter her pussy
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by egbabiekperemo1: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
mobuch, what if I'm a female using male moniker, why do you love trouble, as much as I'm concerned, I want to Bleep rokia2 and sexyceline, Bleep them real good, have know rokia2 on here for years, my dick must enter her pussy

Am not mobuch, mate
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Am not mobuch, mate
what the hell you talking about old man mobuch, you wanna fight?
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by egbabiekperemo1: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
what the hell you talking about old man mobuch, you wanna fight?

Silly fool
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Silly fool
Kiss mY anuspoo, that's your usual food, I'm not a fighter mobuch and I'm no coward either
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by egbabiekperemo1: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
Kiss mY anuspoo, that's your usual food, I'm not a fighter mobuch and I'm no coward either

Get of my mention, mate. I dont know who u r or what u r talking about. Do i look like mobuch?
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Get of my mention, mate. I dont know who u r or what u r talking about. Do i look like mobuch?
original one self
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by egbabiekperemo1: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
original one self

Fuurck off, bitch
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
queenfav:
oya, let's talk... Lemme interview you.. Lol
Sure, why not. I would pm you
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Fuurck off, bitch
you too
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by SexyCeline(f): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
You have never had gud plans for me jor... Only to bleep and run the your mind.. Go jor
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2017
SexyCeline:

You have never had gud plans for me jor... Only to bleep and run the your mind.. Go jor
hmmmm, because I mentioned rokia huh ! Let me pen your signature down and see all things goes your way, the world is a fantasy world, we can Bleep but walking away is hello no, even if by chance we walk away self, the world is too small for palava, I'm just a normal funny dude, that rokia2 girl with her holttima gave me the war of words on nairaland some years ago before the emergency of the useless mobuch, another fake e-warlord, rokia2 deserve hot Bleep for real but your words is my command provided if you going to open the SIM slot and let add my up my SIM card, you will see my network will be better than the person you gave the other slot too
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Fuurck off, bitch
this mobuch man I'd truly article of no commercial value, even bloods of mobuch will never change if you change your ID 100 times
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by SexyCeline(f): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
hmmmm, because I mentioned rokia huh ! Let me pen your signature down and see all things goes your way, the world is a fantasy world, we can Bleep but walking away is hello no, even if by chance we walk away self, the world is too small for palava, I'm just a normal funny dude, that rokia2 girl with her holttima gave me the war of words on nairaland some years ago before the emergency of the useless mobuch, another fake e-warlord, rokia2 deserve hot Bleep for real but your words is my command provided if you going to open the SIM slot and let add my up my SIM card, you will see my network will be better than the person you gave the other slot too
Spoilt man... you wan to spoil sombori pikin abi? My sim slot is for only one simcard o not dual sim dobodobo
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2017
SexyCeline:

Spoilt man... you wan to spoil sombori pikin abi? My sim slot is for only one simcard o not dual sim dobodobo
dual SIM is the surest for now, one for browsing and for calling, even 3 slot is available but you won't even need third sim, let me be browser one, walahi, you will never Break my SIM because I don't disappoint, let somebody pikin spoil another person pikin , mate pikin2pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) / Photos From Don Jazzy’s 34th Birthday Party Last Night / See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.