Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

"Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience (13772 Views)

We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by justy15: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Sorry dude but don't be deterred. Meanwhile, when are u visiting my constituency
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by Stemalex(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Na so Moses become national figure o
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by vchykp(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Lolx.. Shey nah your leg dem go cuff bfore?
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Just here to read comments.
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Deo1986:
That's what you get for being an activist. Trying to put sand sand for Senator garri. Lucky the only assassin in Niger state was away for other job.

Yeah its better the police was involved because a more dangerous senator would have involved an assasin one time and people will just think he was killed by armed robbers on his way out of Niger state ..Budgit needs to start providing better safety measure to protect their staff
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by Richy4(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Even if what he was accused were to be the truth, is that how to treat a citizen of the country?

1 Like

Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by obaataaokpaewu: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
And he was smiling with Jimoh Moshood in this pictures they took? I wouldn't even take any pictures with Jimoh if I were him
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by Deo1986(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah its better the police was involved because a more dangerous senator would have involved an assasin one time and people will just think he was killed by armed robbers on his way out of Niger state ..Budgit needs to start providing better safety measure to protect their staff
sensible you, you got my drift.
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by mastermaestro(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
And he was smiling with Jimoh Moshood in this pictures they took? I wouldn't even take any pictures with Jimoh if I were him

Have you heard about "smiling for the camera by force"? grin grin That smile was part of the terms of gaining freedom. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by DavidEsq(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2017
dokiOloye:

Ignored,totally
grin grin grin
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2017
2shure:
y do abokis
love sitting on the floor
are they permanently set to sit on floor.even d educated ones.
wtf
must they sit on the floor.
Lol.
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by Dozi05(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2017
they were looking for evidence bah. hope someone has found one
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by VERDA: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2017
2shure:
y do abokis
love sitting on the floor
are they permanently set to sit on floor.even d educated ones.
wtf
must they sit on the floor.

I am not understanding....is sitting on a chair now a sign that one is educated?,Abi a key to long live and prosperity?....na wa o.

1 Like

Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2017
The guy should watch his back, the senator might want to kill him now.
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by demefaboy(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
TRADEMARK:

shocked

Really? Me??First to Comment Am I mad or going crazy? Pls hold me before I go SKIBII MAYANA on y'all....
And how much are u going to receive for commenting first?? Ur mates are going crazy over big achievement!!

1 Like

Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by 2shure: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
so u sit on the floor at home ba.
and u sleep on floor to abi
i.e to say
i got no bed and and comfort
VERDA:

I am not understanding....is sitting on a chair now a sign that one is educated?,Abi a key to long live and prosperity?....na wa o.
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by VERDA: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2017
2shure:
so u sit on the floor at home ba.
and u sleep on floor to abi
i.e to say
i got no bed and and comfort

Actually right now I am lying on the floor and it has nothing to do with my not been educated or not having a chair or bed,that's besides the point.....the fact is for them it's a cultural thing,the very rich ones do it as well as the poor ones,if you have lived in or visited the north you would have known.

1 Like

Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by 2shure: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2017
noted
my spectranet don show red.no signal
i dey use my mtn credit jus to quote
God punish spectranet
VERDA:

Actually right now I am lying on the floor and it has nothing to do with my not been educated or not having a chair or bed,that's besides the point.....the fact is for them it's a cultural thing,the very rich ones do it as well as the poor ones,if you have lived in or visited the north you would have known.
Re: "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience by BudeYahooCom: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2017
In a failed zoo like this contraption. Nobody can guarantee the safety of these BudgIT personnels.

They may soon start getting missing for asking certain questions and opening the eyes of the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerians Paid $18.34million Ransom To Kidnappers In 9 Years / Under Ayade, Govt Approvals Were Done Via Whatsapp - Ogbeche / Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Ready To Undermine Govt, Says VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.