Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) (30008 Views)

Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template! / 7 simple things every blogger should take into account / Plz How Du I Park Garrantor.ng Domain To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by lilmarley: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
blood of Methuselah ,is this thing a human being or animal

This is the result of being f*cked in the brain

Bitch

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by NeneKelvin2019(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I am wishes her the best.

U are really an English slayer
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Tobycharles: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
So heart touching
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2017
where is her pussy, located? thats what i wana knw
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2017
link to the blog plz
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by makky555(f): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2017
I'm inspired.... Wow

BloggersNG:
Her name is Sinikiwe Kademunga a 24 year old Zimbabwean, She was born with no arms, no knees, But to Sinkiwe nothing is Impossible, she broke all odds, shame and all, and strive to survive, be happy no matter what.

Although she grew up with cultural, social and economic barriers, she did not let that ground her.

In 2016 she won the Courage award for the Zimbabwe International Women’s Awards (ZIWA).

She is currently completing her degree in Social Work at the University of Cape Town.

Sinikiwe also runs a blog called Life in the shoes of a short girl where she shares her life journey to inspire and mentor other young Africans like herself to be more confident in their own bodies.

Her Slogan is 'Life of a Short Girl'. And she's indeed Inspiring.

Whats Your excuse?

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/meet-courageous-24yr-old-lady-born-with.html

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by 2shure: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2017
go watch one chinese woman
wey dey use leg dey type
baff
cook
and some oyher stuffs
i cried wen i saw it
God trained every part of the body to assist
not for decoration.
if she geh enuf money
dem go do surgery.
hand transplant

after all.
dem recently do head transplant
but not sure if the body go accept am yet
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2017
lilmarley:

This is the result of being f*cked in the brain
Bitch
just gerrout of here
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by IamProdigy: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Instead....this makes me more grateful for each limb I Got....thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by shumuel(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Na waa ooo sad If i did not check her last pix well enough, i would had sent her a PM
She looks nice, and i wish her success grin
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by dynamoking: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
undecided no hands...aw she maintain dah blog
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2017
thesicilian:
How does she operate a phone or computer?
by eye contact grin
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
GUY you own case is something else
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Partnerbiz:
what's the link to her blog, let me give her traffic..

You don get traffic yourself?
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by segsbenks(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
ur mother should av aborted ur pregnancy since ur were one day old,because if its takes the resurrection of Methuselah for you to av pity on a disabled,I wonder what it gonna take for you to have mercy on ur poor mum at old age....what a waste u are ma!
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2017
obajoey:
More grace.

Who noticed this other lady
You sure say you see wettin dem say make you look?
how your eye take go that place? lukuluku!!!
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2017
And those with hands ( including me ) will be complaining that their nails don't grow as they would love for it to grow!

Lord, please forgive me because I don't appreciate you enough!

I'm indeed grateful for EVERYTHING!

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2017
She is very likable.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
wow, nice one. She didn't allow disability to weight her down.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
segsbenks:

ur mother should av aborted ur pregnancy since ur were one day old,because if its takes the resurrection of Methuselah for you to av pity on a disabled,I wonder what it gonna take for you to have mercy on ur poor mum at old age....what a waste u are ma!

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by segebase(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
nice but how does d guy bleeps her
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by obajoey(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
mamawin:
You sure say you see wettin dem say make you look?
how your eye take go that place? lukuluku!!!

I was just surveying the environment ni nah.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
segsbenks:

AFONJAPIG:
just gerrout of here
segsbenks:

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
segsbenks:

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
muller101:
GUY you own case is something else

Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Hi Nairalanders. I just found the biggest mor.on on the planet.
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Luiz1:
Hi Nairalanders. I just found the biggest mor.on on the planet.
just gerrout of here
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by IbnHussein(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
AFONJAPIG:

By their name you shall know them....im not surprised
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
muller101:
by eye contact grin
Nothing is impossible
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
In Nigeria she could have been arrested by SARS for being a Yahoo girl
Re: Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) by condralbedez: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Spaxon:
In Nigeria such condition is enough excuse to start begging on the streets...

Inspiring tho..

God bless your hustle
You mean Northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search / Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) / Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.