Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby (542 Views)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby by princeemmma(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2017
- In his true fashion, Bobrisky has made another outlandish claim - It involves him becoming a mother - He said he wants a baby Away from his problems with his ex-gateman Jacob, Bobrisky is up to his usual antics. This time, he has declared his wish to become a mother. The self-acclaimed male queen took to his Snapchat account to write that he wishes he could become pregnant and have a baby.

See his posts below:

Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
dis guy is official mad but he has no one to tell him angry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Thank God you know it's impossible. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby by medexico(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Idiot, you cannot be pregnant. if you like kids why not impregnate a lady. abi you go do transgender
Re: Bobrisky Reveals He Would Like To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Lol @ my baby's gojna be so cute.

This one that we have seen his pre-bleaching photos, his child will look like some rejected sacrifice except he bleaches the kid, packs a trailerload of make up on his face and edits the living daylights out of his pictures

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Sunny Ade Dancing / Touch Me Now Before I Blow - Thintalltony Recall When He Was Treated As A Nobody / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy Yet Again, Calls Him Idiot And Attention Seeker With D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.