Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo (884 Views)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo by YouthsPC0: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
YouthsPC0:
How did we get to this Low?
In the absence of any meaningful thing to commission a President is Commissioning the release of prisoners. Haba !

For a Senior Special assistant to a president to tweet such shows the level of thinking of those that surround the president.

God Have Mercy
How did we get to this Low?
In the absence of any meaningful thing to commission a President is Commissioning the release of prisoners. Haba !

For a Senior Special assistant to a president to tweet such shows the level of thinking of those that surround the president.

God Have Mercy

Re: How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
When the head is rotten, the body falls apart.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo by AnodaIT(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2017
PDP will correct all mistakes, let's just endure till 2019

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo by dulux07(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Understand the meaning of COMMISSION in the context before you start lamenting undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo by YouthsPC0: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
dulux07:
Understand the meaning of COMMISSION in the context before you start lamenting undecided

What is there to understand ? you commission people to do things but commission prisoner release haba

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Sane President Commission Prisoners? Photo by adadike281(f): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
My brother, I no know say you see the thing wey my eyes see. Are u sure he didn't travel to Kano to ' commission' the release of more boko haram prisoners.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Be Misquoted, Amaechi Tells Lagos Journalists / Did You Know That If You're Nigeria Overseas,it Is Taxable In Nigeria! / Behold Nigeria's President In 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.