Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion (719 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by nonhuman(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
jusus prayed like Jew jedaism
dress like Jew
by covering his head while praying why are chistains not covering their had why praying
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by smoy: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonhuman:
dress like Jew
by covering his head while praying why are chistains not covering their had why praying
because they are not Christ like.
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by petra1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonhuman:
dress like Jew

1 Corinthians 11:7 (KJV)
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by raphieMontella: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
petra1:

1 Corinthians 11:7 (KJV)
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

so you serve Paul now?
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by petra1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
raphieMontella:

so you serve Paul now?

You serve the Jewish tradition now?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by raphieMontella: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
petra1:

You serve the Jewish tradition now?
not I, you should... to actually prove you're a true follower of Christ.
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by petra1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
raphieMontella:

not I, you should... to actually prove you're a true follower of Christ.

Jewish tradition is mostly of men not of christ .

Mark 7:13 (KJV)
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

If you believe in christ , kindly get yourself acquainted. With the epistles . Jesus gave Paul his doctrine.

Galatians 1:11-12 (KJV)
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by raphieMontella: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
petra1:

Jewish tradition is mostly of men not of christ .

Mark 7:13 (KJV)
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

If you believe in christ , kindly get yourself acquainted. With the epistles . Jesus gave Paul his doctrine.

Galatians 1:11-12 (KJV)
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul, a man who neither met Christ nor knew Christ. his works are no truer than the Apocrypha.

you still avoid the fact that Christ followed Jewish traditions and supported it. only condemned hypocrisy and over reliance on tradition.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by petra1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
raphieMontella:

Paul, a man who neither met Christ nor knew Christ. his works are no truer than the Apocrypha.l

1 Corinthians 15:5-8 (NLT)
5 He was seen by Peter and then by the Twelve. 6 After that, he was seen by more than 500 of his followers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have died. 7 Then he was seen by James and later by all the apostles. 8 Last of all, as though I had been born at the wrong time, I also saw him.

It’s obvious you have not Read the book of acts . Hence you don’t know who Paul is Ki

1 Like

Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by Goshen360(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonhuman:
dress like Jew

And your point is?

If you have studied the word....you'll understand he did that for reasons.
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by Maamin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
First of all who ordained Judaism as a Religion? Where did it come from? Who started it? What are the characteristics of this religion?
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
lolz Christians have to consider who they are chatting with .... and not get aggressive with people especially ignorant ops
.... let's start by ....
1) how sure are you that he covered his hair
2) is it all Jews that cover their head when praying
3) is it a must to cover your head as a Jew
4) is it all male Jews that have long hair

let's start op

1 Like

Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by raphieMontella: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
petra1:

1 Corinthians 15:5-8 (NLT)
5 He was seen by Peter and then by the Twelve. 6 After that, he was seen by more than 500 of his followers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have died. 7 Then he was seen by James and later by all the apostles. 8 Last of all, as though I had been born at the wrong time, I also saw him.

It’s obvious you have not Read the book of acts . Hence you don’t know who Paul is Ki
perhaps you cannot understand that he's saying he saw Jesus in a vision, likewise the claims of the writers of the Apocrypha.

I said, Paul, neither knew nor met Jesus like his apostles did.
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by nonhuman(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Ferisidowu:
lolz Christians have to consider who they are chatting with .... and not get aggressive with people especially ignorant ops
.... let's start by ....
1) how sure are you that he covered his hair
2) is it all Jews that cover their head when praying
3) is it a must to cover your head as a Jew
4) is it all male Jews that have long hair

let's start op
I don't know just go ahead and make ur point
Re: Jesus Practiced Jewish Religion by Maamin(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jesus was a Jew by tribe and not by Religion

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Come With Us / What Is The Factor By Which True Christians Are Identified / Mysterious Stone With Image Of “jesus Christ” Found In Ibadan.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.