Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Wife Has Gone Mad. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wife Has Gone Mad. (999 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / Mad In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Gone Mad. by Teco2(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
The time has come to unburden my burdens. This tale I'm about to tell you has been a burden and I have been waiting for a moment like this to unburden the burdens.

It happened some years ago and I, myself was not an eyewitness but it was related to me by an eyewitness. He too, the tale was a burden to him and he didn't want to carried it alone.He was looking for someone to share it with him and he found me. In fact, he wanted all men and women to carry the burden so as to right the wrongs of the characters in the story. The eyewitness while narrating the tale used the first person pronoun "I" as if he was involved in the story. And you know why he used it? He said to me:

"My friend, I am going to use the first person pronoun "I" in this story not because I'm involved in the story....No, not all...I'll be using it because I want to put myself in the shoe of the central character. by so doing, I want to be reminding myself that the greatest tragedy in life is to marry wrong partner and I advise you to do same when narrating this story to others".

And so in this tale I'm about to tell you, I'll be using the first person pronoun "I" not because I'm involved in the story but only to harken to the voice of my friend.

Now where shall I start from? Let me start from my first marriage. ...my marriage to Nana. She was an excellent woman, a virtuous woman, a woman who stood by me in the most critical moment of my life, a woman who was with me in my struggles. She assisted, supported and encouraged me. And if good character is beauty then Nana is the most beautiful woman in the whole world. But no! She was not good looking . She was short almost like dwarf, her nose like that of a baboon, her eyes so big like an electric Bob. It was as if God was very tired when he created her. I only Married Nana out of gratitude.

And the day came when I got a job with an oil and gas company and I began to lived a big life.The desire to change everything around me including my wife was irresistible. Oh yes, I needed a beautiful, refined and sophisticated woman. My eyes went on hunting and behold I saw what I was looking for.

"My name is Jamila " She said when I demanded to know her name.

Her eyes were sparkling. she was amazingly beautiful. In fact, I almost melt like an ice cream when her eyes met mine and there and then we layed the foundation for our relationship.

Then one day I proposed to her. I wanted her to be my second wife but she jumped up in protest.

"No, never...I am not going to be your second wife.....if you must marry me,then divorce that ugly thing you called a wife ".

And like man bewitched, I nodded my head again and again.
But how on earth am going to divorce my wife? This was a woman since tying the not with her had never argued with me. Whatever I said, her response was always "Yes" as if there was "No" in her vocabulary. On what ground was i going to divorce my obedient wife? but then, I was ready to do anything for my beautiful Jamila. So one day I went home and set a trap for my wife.I took my Bsc certificate and threw it in a dustbin and I pretended I was looking for it. I asked my wife and obviously she said she had know idea where the certificate was. In false anger, I went to the dustbin and "found" it.
And that was it....I blamed my wife for throwing my certificate in a dustbin and before she could open her mouth to defend to defend herself, I had pronounced three times, a word in Arabic that nullified our marriage.

In less than a month after separating with my wife, I married Jamila. I was wedding was the talk of the town but as days gone by, I realised it was a big mistake marrying Jamila. first, she asked that I must employ a househlp which I did . She was hostile to my friends and relatives and frightened me most about her was when she threatened to kill me if I marry another wife,. At first I thought it was a joke not untill one day I informed her of my friend's intention to marry a second wife.Ah, she was furious as if I was the one planning to marry another wife.She went to the kitchen and took a knife, brandished it on face and warned me never to bring that kind of discussion in her house.

One day, I left my phone in the sitting room and a lady from my place of work called. ...My answered and on hearing the voice, she ended the call. Ah, my friends, that day, my house was on fire....I tried explaining to her but she would not listen to me. She concluded that I was cheating on her and in the night of the same day when everything appeared calm, my wife was actually hiding a knife under her pillow and when I was deeply asleep, she took the knife and slaughtered me.....slaughtered me like a sacrificial ram......

Ah, God forbid! it wasn't me...........
Re: My Wife Has Gone Mad. by Teco2(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
t
Re: My Wife Has Gone Mad. by afolabiwunmi: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, food for thought
Re: My Wife Has Gone Mad. by Teco2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
afolabiwunmi:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, food for thought
thanks for your comment bro
Re: My Wife Has Gone Mad. by sketcherJ(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
This is a very interesting story.. Has it ended already? Teco2
Re: My Wife Has Gone Mad. by Teco2(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
sketcherJ:
This is a very interesting story.. Has it ended already? Teco2
..........No, the story to be continued. ...I'll soon update you....Thanks
Re: My Wife Has Gone Mad. by Teco2(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
iy

(1) (Reply)

Writertain Top 15 Nigerian Speculative Novels / Looking For A Competent Cryptocurrency Writer / What Difference Is there in hiphop's language with those of Literary novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.