Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (45190 Views)

Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction / Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by webngnews: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Good
Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by double0seven(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2017
SmartyPants:
That she is pictured carrying plantain in a farm does not mean she was a village girl as implied.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

And from the guys story, that picture of her carrying plantain is probably during NYSC.

What exactly makes her a village girl?

Just congratulate her and forget about all this drama.

1 Like

Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
3.10gp in Nigerian university, Distinction in MSC university of Bedford. Nigeria lecturers are sadist.

Funny
Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by oluwamitomisin: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
mofedamijo:

Engineering asset management is an emerging inter-disciplinary field that combines the technical issues of asset reliability, safety and performance with financial and managerial skills. The emphasis of engineering asset management is on achieving sustainable business outcomes and competitive advantage by applying holistic, systematic and risk-based processes to decisions concerning an organisation's physical assets, including its fixed plant, mobile equipment, and civil, electrical and mechanical infrastructure,its always under the Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
Dont say what u dont know boy.............its a course on its own,studied in The Caribbeans and u.k

Old boy, why not calm and re-read my reply. Then ask yourself: Is "Engineering Asset Management" the same as "Asset Management Engineering"?
Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by mofedamijo(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
oluwamitomisin:

Old boy, why not calm and re-read my reply. Then ask yourself: Is "Engineering Asset Management" the same as "Asset Management Engineering"?
Go back to school oga,what it simply means is asset management in engineering,they dont have to write it same way.........
Alternative views of asset management in engineering environment are: the practice of managing assets to achieve the greatest return (particularly useful for productive assets such as plant and equipment), and the process of monitoring and maintaining facilities systems, with the objective of providing the best possible service to users in all dimensions (appropriate for public infrastructure assets).
Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by oluwamitomisin: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Go back to school oga,what it simply means is asset management in engineering,they dont have to write it same way.........
Alternative views of asset management in engineering environment are: the practice of managing assets to achieve the greatest return (particularly useful for productive assets such as plant and equipment), and the process of monitoring and maintaining facilities systems, with the objective of providing the best possible service to users in all dimensions (appropriate for public infrastructure assets).

I now understand where your problem lies. I pray you find a quick solution someday soon.
Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by mofedamijo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
oluwamitomisin:

I now understand where your problem lies. I pray you find a quick solution someday soon.
Lol......and u cant see ur own problems,u better wake up.
Re: Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK by oluwamitomisin: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Lol......and u cant see ur own problems,u better wake up.

Yeah, thanks.

Nice talk with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / Meet Ladi Kwali: The Woman Whose Portrait Is On N20 Note. / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.