Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237795 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Donspicey: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chaiii,,,,so Na U Finally Sponsor D Execution,,,pray Mk E Sucesful Ooo,,,no Body Clean Pass Sha,,
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
I'm back.......nice work man
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin Pro-abortionists . grin Wehdone sir
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Continuation
We later refreshed and went to meet my brother in Genesis. When we got there, we met them playing scrable with some babes and a bottle of Moet in the table.
" you try wel-wel o, na now you dey com for since wen i call you abi, wetin you dey do for house since?" my broda asked immediately he saw me, sounding a bit annoyed even when his facial contenance didn't show it, i knew.
" bros, no vex abeg, i just tire," i replied him while i left them outside and entered inside the house to relax.
I went inside cos i wasn't in the mood to talk or play game that moment and just when i brought my phone outside to play music with my earpiece a friend mine, eDie(Azo), younger brother of Jay ( Kpoluzo),one of the guys my brother and i squatted with in Genisis before we moved to our apartment) entered inside and when he saw me, the 1st word he said was,
" you dey misbehave o, you nor get sense o, you nor know say you suppose don come here since abi, wetin you con dey do for house house since? Just dey sleep anyhow like fool when people dey here dey do things."
(see attacking! choi)

I don't know why, but i felt pissed off by those words that moment, even when i know that was how we used to attack eachother o, but i wasn't just in the mood that evening.
I acted like i didn't hear him and as i plugged my ear piece in my phone and placed both ends in my ears as i increased the volume of the phone to the highest.
(no time to hear crap!)

That act of mine spited him as he came closer to where i was and removed the ear piece from my ear.(na there i tey vex o)

" wetin dey bring dat one dey com na, u nor get sense?
Which kine play be dat?
Why you go remove ear piece from my ear, you be fool sef?" i asked him with my voice slighty raised.
(para mood activated)

"Oshare get sense o, if ona do tins wetin con concern me, i nor get right to dey my house?
You just com dey run your mouth like valve wey spoil, dey wan me anyhow, com, warn yourself o,
if i dey vex, i dey know o," i added while he stood and watched me with a suprise look on his face before he went outside.

When he went out,
'good ridance to bad nonsense!,' i said in my mind as i continued my music.

After some minutes, Kpoluzo
came inside, he wanted to say something but when saw the look on my face, he went outside before he came back again while making a call, from the way he replied, i knew it was his mom.
"ehn, all dem Efe, Diplomatic and meekest and co dey here sef, na all of us chop all the food sef and the drinks, dem say make i greet you sef," he said over the phone as i got shocked cos of the " World best lie" i just heard.

"why you go dey lie for my head like dat, dey use my name dey lie dat kine Big fAt Lie, bros you can lie for Africa o," i said in my mind as i just stared at him.
(the lie weak me!)

After he ended the call, he looked at me and said,
"you dey misbehave o, why you neva com since? People dey here dey chop since, you just dey house, wetin you con gain wen you dey house since so?
Wetin do your phone since wen your number no dey go."

He said with an angry tone, and that added petrol to the fire in my mind that Azo lighted.
" bros, which kine talk be dat?
I nor understand, so i nor fit dey my house in peace again?
Abi na which kine food ona chop today wey i neva chop before?
You dey ask me wetin do my phone wey make am nor dey go, na me be network?" i fired back at him rudely while i stood up to leave.
(i no get joy dat moment)

When i got outside, my brother noticed my countenance and called me to 'one corner', when he inquired what the problem was, i told him, he calmed me down and told me not to mind them.

I listened to him and felt relieved a bit before i went back inside and continued my music.
Immediately i stepped back in the room, Kpuluzo came back and said,
"nor be quarrel o, as i nor reach to ask you simple question so, no vex you hear, cos i believe say if i nor com talk to you, you for nor open your mouth talk to me like your mate" he said in a calm tone in an attempt to make me feel guilty but i cared less.
I didn't say a word cos i was stil kinda angry, and i don't like talking when i'm angry cos i might just say things that would worsen the situation, so i kept calm while he talked, even if i'll apoligise, it won't definitely be that moment, maybe some other time when my mind is calmed, i resolved in my mind.

"rice don finish o, but the Egusi soup wey remain, meat no dey o, but ona fit manage am or buy egg put tey eat am," Kpoluzo said as meekest entered the room.

"hwfa na, you nor go chow?" meekest asked me.
'no, i belle full,' i replied him.
" na cos of wetin dem tell you, make you dey vex so, nawa for you o, abeg com make we chop jare," he replied me.
'if na temptation ehn, e nor go work, tell who send you com say you no see me,' i replied him as i went outside.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na woh,dis kin Para mode wick me oh
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
[Intro]
Yeah
Holy holy, holy holy
Holy holy
Holy holy, holy

[Hook/Chorus]
As you dey for there dey claim you holy so
I hope you holy pass Elijah sha
Hope you holy pass the prophet sha
And as you dey for there dey form Obama so
I hope you get all the credential sha
I hope the people vote you sha

[Verse 1]
As you see me so I no dey bother nobody
But sometimes they misunderstand me
And I, keep it simple
I don’t really care watin anybody yarn about me
I just like to keep my head up
There’s no need for compromising
There’s no time so no debating
Just be maintaining the top
Motivating elevating fortified and visualizing
Everyday providing for my peeps and family
But ah, still they want to run me down
Them only want to see me frown
Them only want to see me hanging
All the hypocrites and Pharisees
Them only want to pull you down
Only want to see you frown
But JahJah love is so amazing
So keep on elevating

Repeat [ Hook/Chorus]

[Verse 2]
As you get opinion make you know say
Other people get opinion too
As you dey do watin you sabi do
Make you know say their opinion no concern you
Take am easy no dey hurry
Make you look before you leep in
Steady moving keep improving
Keep it moving none stop
As you see me so I no go lie e no dey easy
To make money come dey jolly
Come dey live enough effizie
So he has no sin should cast the first stone
No dey, sit down for corner try to dirty my throne
And anything you yarn 2baba go just dey bone
Because no be watin dey for naija na em dey for Rome
Just dey they try to pull me down yeye
They try to always make me frown
JahJah love is so amazing
I’ll keep on elevating

[Hook/Chorus]
As you dey for there dey claim you holy so
I hope you holy pass Elijah sha
Hope you holy pass the prophet sha
And as you dey for there dey form Obama so
I hope you get all the credential sha
I hope the people vote you sha

[Freestyle]
They want to stand in ****
Everytime when they come around
They go want to one to boogie down
But them no want to ****
Have to sacrifice your glory for the crown
So my dear make you no start to frown
‘Cus anyhow for your life na you be the bigger head
I dey see as they dey look you ****
They dey see as they dey look you when your eye don dey red
They dey see as they dey look you when your mouth dey the bread
So as you know say
Life no **** anywhere
As you dey for there
Just dey for there dey look am anyway
-
2face_ Holy Holy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
"That Moment U Are Arguing Football With Ur Dad & He said Pogba Is Better Than Ronaldo & You Mistakenly said see MUMU"

You die well! cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by mrmannothot: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
weldone sir keep it coming more to ur pen
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Continuation
When i got outside, my brother asked to go home and change my clothes and meet them up at Legit, that they would go there once the current game they were playing ends.
"blacky, omo i nor dey go anywhere today, if i reach houx na to go crash(sleep) o, i nor dey in a good mood like dis, and if i enta Legit like dis, i nor go enjoy any drink cos e nor go get taste for my mouth" i told meekest as we got outside the lodge.
" nawa for you sef o, na you dey ginger me since say i dull, now wen i don dey ginger na, na you wan com fvck up, nor try am o," meekest replied me.
" na you sabi dat one o," i said as we stopped a bike.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
This one is long oh......make an short abeg
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
"Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it,
it's none of my business."

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Last last, i have learnt how to make Peanut.

Ingredients:
flour
small seed g/nut
Kings g/nut oil
Sugar
Salt
Milk flavour or Milk(optional)
Water
A deep bowl (for easy rolling)
Stamina

cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Charminee(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Finally i caught up with u guys. Nice one Efe
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Continuation
When we got to my lodge, i saw my caretaker(Happy) eating from a big bowl of rice with a sachet of De'rock in one hand.
"my guys, ona welcome o, where ona enta since na?," he asked while chewing the food in his mouth.
'we go one side before,' i replied him while we entered my room. As i got inside, i fell like a dead man in the bed as i wished for sleep to come and take me away.
" wetin you think say you dey do so? Nor just try am o, abeg go change clothes, make we dey comot before you go dey misbehave there," blacky told me.
'bros, is it your misbehaviour, abeg allow me to be on my "worst behaviour" like Drake in peace jare,' i said while we heard a knock on the door.
'who goes there?,' i asked.
"its me," a female voice replied while meekest peeped and smiled like a roasted goat. cheesy
'is 'me' a name of a person' i asked while i stood up to check who the person was. When i got to the door i raised the cotton and brought my head out in a peeping manner when i saw someone with smiling face holding a food flask in one hand, and a can of chilled malt in the other hand.
" where have you been? This is my 3rd time of coming to check on you," she said with a maintained smile in her face.
(i nor go lie, the babe fine sha) wink

'so you are the 'its me' ehn, well i went out a while ago and i just came back now though, whatsup?,' i asked her.
"come outside now, look at the way you are peeping as if i want to kidnap you" she said and i smiled while in my mind, i was like since when dis one start.
Since you don't want to tell me why you have been coming to check on me like FBI, i'll go back and continue with what i was doing before you came by' i said.
" i guess you are not in the mood for talk this evening, anyway, i came to give you these," she said while stretching the food flask and the can malt to me with a smile.

I couldn't place where the sudden care and attention from her was comin from cos we were just Hi-Hi neighbours and nothing more.

One mind said,
why you dey dull yourself na, see dis fine babe wey all the boys for lodge dey trip for com dey give you 'green light' and you dey jonze for there."
I was beginning to see the reasons with my subconcious when the other mind said,
" na ordinary smile nai dey confuse you so, choi, you sharp pass like dat na, why you wan fall my hand.
See, na dis kine smile Eve smile for Adam wen he take lose guard chop dat fruit wey she give am o, you wan repeat wetin Adam do wey cos kasala for the whole human race?" my 2nd mind asked.
I was about to reply my subconcious when i felt a cold sensation in my hand and i came back to reality to meet the food flask and Malt stil stretched at me.
I collected the malt from her with a smiling face and a big thank you but her contenance changed to a sad one.

In my mind, i was like ayam not understanding before i said,
' thank you very much, i've had enough food today and i'm filled already, i collected the drink cos it won't get spoilt even if i don't drink it today, but the food, i didn't take it cos it might get spoilt cos there won't be space to warm it cos all my pots are filled already, don't be offended, hope you understand," i said with a smile on my face before she smiled and nodded.

I understand that the female species are very delicate in nature and therefore tends to be handled with uttermost care.
I would have outrightly rejected whatever she brought without giving her any explanation but that would be mean of me and that could have made her feel bad or spoil her entire day.
(wisdom is profitable to direct)

Incase you don't know, she was the same girl that came to borrow my lighter the other day that meekest asked me to link them up.
As she was about leaving, i held her back,
"remind me your name again," i said while she smiled and said
"Chidinma" before she left.
While she left, Edith cleared her throat loudly from her room opposite mine, dat kine 'i see/hear everything' cough.
"crazy girl" i said in my mind while i entered my room.

" if i say you be idiot now, e go be like say i be bad belle, after i don perceive the aroma of chicken pepper soup wen dey com from dat cooler, you con allow her carry am go back like dat?," meekest asked me immediately i stepped inside.
" wetin dey worry dis one, na food flask she carry you hear, cooler na for party by the way, the fear of love portion is the beginning of chop well," i replied him jokinly while we laughed.
"see kolo! If na dat one you reason wey make you lie say all the pots for dis house dey occupied ehn, you better go collect am com make i chop before i go tell her the truth, even if na love portion sef, i ready to chop the food and like d plate join sef, i don kukuma dey like d babe before, so nor be crime," he replied me while i laughed out loud.
"clean your mouth," i told him and he looked at me confusedly while he cleaned it.
"good boy, your talk dey smell before na im make i say make you clean your mouth, yeye child!," i said
To be continued

5 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice update man...next time no de do any hw for girl front oh my guy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Damibiz:
Nice update man...next time no de do any hw for girl front oh my guy
cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
@WHIZKIDEFE na man you be o, see omo igbo dye give you green_light like dj_cuppy, and you dye for oga on top like terry_g grin grin grin
meekest baba you have not suceeded in your pregnancy termination quest o, and you're here planning on eating love potion. from fry_pan to fire
bros thanks for this update grin
STILL I FOLLOW
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Uniport Matric today ehn,
Arena(Matric/Convocation ground) was jammed pack.
I just weak like last week.

Wanted to update o, but right now, i'm feeling like another me..
(wat am i even saying sef) cheesy

@DCTEEJAY008, i sight you o! cheesy
you wee not kee somebody with your comment o. Lol
If meekest catch you ehn.........
(clears throat) na joke o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
@WHIZKIDEFE baba na so we see am o, i gat to dye comment to dye boost your morale, as for uniport matric mehn! it was lit o, tho i couldn't go, buh my connects dem understand grin grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just this morning while i went to work out, one guy was gisting us about how a friend of his who matriculated yesterday in Uniport went to Chocolate(a club) and on his way back a group of boys(cultists) "doffed(obtained/collected) his phone from him.
Phone that his mum bought him that hasn't lasted upto 3 weeks.
(i guess he is a mummy's boy).
He said his friend is confused cos he don't know how he will explain to his mum that cultist collected his phone from him on his way back from club cos his mom spoke with him on the phone around 10pm yesterday.

Last week, i heard a neighbour telling his mom over the phone that cultists collected his 2 phones on his way back from night class.

And just this morning, on Nairaland's front page, i saw that 2 cultists had died in DESPO recently over a clash between 2 cult groups in quest for supremacy.
(d tin weak me!)

I don't pity the dead cultists cos "na fly wey no hear word dey follow dead body enta grave."
i only pity their parents for the pain they are going through now.

After carrying them for 9months, feeding, clothes, school fees, and other sacrifices they must have made just for their child(ren) to become somebody in life, but see how they ended,
they grew up to become miscreant.

I guess their death might had made their parents wished they hadn't given birth to them, wished they miscarried them or had them as still birth instead of the pain they are passing through right now.

Just imagine if any of them na the only child of their parents, hmmmm, na so that lineage
tey go be dat o. Chai!

Why do people join cults/frats?
I guess they join because they want to be rugged and feared by other people. :>(nonsense!)

(most) Cultists are trouble makers (mostly the newly initiated).
Its either they are looking for trouble or trouble is looking for them.
You'll see a cultist maybe after small disagreement or slight arguement with them, you'll hear things like:
" you know who i be?"
"i go mess you up"
"i go give you race"
and the next thing, you will see them bringing out their phones to call for back up and if the person they are having issues with is a cultist too, he will call his own group for rescue and before you know it, you go see men/boys dey call out from different angles with different tools(guns, daggers, battle axes, machetes etc),
(war don start be that)

The next thing wen you go hear be say dem fall(kill) one opponent person.
Score 1:0
The group wey dem fall their man, go like take revenge cos make people for no think say dem weak
(battle of supremacy come in)
dem go con go kill member(s) of their rival group to redeem their group pride.

Na so the tin go dey continue till either some senior men call the heads of both groups together then settle or the matter go pause small for some time before e com up again.

Wetin dey pain me be say na human being(s) death dem tey dey count scores.
Like if cult A and cult B are fighting and the score is 3-2, it means cult A has killed 3 members of cult B while cult B has killed only 1 member of cult A.
( see anyhow life!) Mtcheeww

Cultists are scared individually, they only feel protected and bold when they are in group.

They are not safe, they don't have peace of mind, imagine walking and watching over their back cos they fear their rival might attack them from any angle.

Joining a cult is expensive cos you'll paying all manners of dues ranging from: weekly dues, monthly dues, yearly dues etc that is after you must have been properly drilled during initiation.

Then sometimes, as a new member, if any of your superior ask you a question about the cult or you fail to Identify(ID) yourself properly, they might just collect whatever (phone, money, wrist watch, belt, shirt, shoe etc) they want from you there.

Some say it is "brother deliver brother", but they forget sometimes, the brother that is supposed to deliver them might be the one that would put a bullet through their head if given the order to do so by the leader, if they fail a task or see them as a threat to the group.

No benefit of belonging(joining) a cult.
Its better to be a jew man and live for 80yrs or above than to be a cultist and die at a young age.

I know say everybody get time to die o, but cult matter fit make your time quick reach.

Many strong men dey find way to comot from cult cos dem don see say no gain for inside but yet many young boys dey wan put head cos dem never know wetin life dey talk.

Lemme stop jare.
Wetin i know sef..

A word is enough for the wise!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2018
"Accept what is correct from every one even if he was your enemy! And reject what is wrong from every one even if he was your friend."
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by abovenani(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2018
correct talk my brother..... u hit am well well
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Birthday to my brother n boss, Diplomatic.
Words can't express the love and regards i gat for you, if i start to talk now e go be like say i dey hype you..

Brotherly, i wish you Long life n Plenty money + all the Best things wey dey dis life.
-
Attention! Attention!!!
I think i'll have to end the story here, cos i have lost the vibe to continue partly due to lack of motivation from you, you n you, yes you reader!

The story still got a long way to go, but i gats end this my freestyle (writing) session here.

Thanks to all of you who made this story come this far.
Special thanks to those of you who motivated me with your likes and comments, i really appreciate.

Those of you who de-ghosted/un-ghosted cos of me, greetings, to the ghost readers, lemme nor talk.
Thanks to you all..

The End!

5 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Charminee:
Finally i caught up with u guys. Nice one Efe
Hey, thank ya.

If i tell you say i just dey see your comment so, would you believe me? No i guess.
But na real matter. cheesy

Hope u'r cool.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
"If egg nor dey egg roll, na just buns."
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed Efe, y did u decide to end d story when I thought of coming back
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by YhungJoe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
NA BEG WE DEY OOUPDATE AM FINISH FOR US NA,NO STOP WE DEY GBADUN U ABEG...
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2018
favch:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Efe, y did u decide to end d story when I thought of coming back
April Fool.. wink
YhungJoe:
NA BEG WE DEY OOUPDATE AM FINISH FOR US NA,NO STOP WE DEY GBADUN U ABEG...
April Fool.. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
I cannor come and end my story like that na.. (for what?)
I dey enjoy the vibes wen i dey get from everybody here plus i self motivation.

Favch, welcome back, missed you.
YhungJoe, no fear, we dey together.

Continuation
"see, i don tell you finish, dat one wey you dey talk no concern me, i go run her package," meekest replied.
"mr package, carry go na, i nor hold you, its a free world, do wetin you wan do," i replied him so that it won't look like i'm an enemy of progress.
(shey you understand) wink
"ehen, na na you dey talk like better person! Oya go do fast make we dey comot here cos dem go don dey wait for us," he said.
" so you mean say i nor be better person since ehn, i nor blame your life," i said while we laughed and i went to change my clothes before we went to De'Legit.

When we got there, everywhere was crowded, you know as Matric matter dey be na, after dem don do the school own finish, na Bar/hotel/club dey end am, infact, na the night life own dey sweet pass.
The Dj did a good job, a banger was playing and some people were dancing and i smiled, i felt happy inside me cos i loved the vibe i felt, i was like awish i nor come dis place i for vex for myself o.
After feeding my eyes for some time, we decided to search for my brother and the rest cos none of their numbers connected when we dialled so that they could give us direction to the table they where.
"omo, na to go find them as none of their number dey go so, we nor fit just dey here dey look na" i told meekest as we began the ultimate search for my brother and the rest.
TBC

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by mrmannothot: 12:52am On Apr 03, 2018
thanks for d update keep it up
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
chisus see short episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.