Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237806 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
GOOD DAY HERE
HAVE READ YIUR STORY AND AM REALLY IMPRESSED. I WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOUR STORY ON MY BLOG IF YOU DONT MIND

YIU CAN MAIL ME UR NAME, AND THE STORY TO

AAYANPOJU@GMAIL.COM OR VISIT
WWW.EMPERORBLOG.COM.NG
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
mrmannothot:
thanks for d update keep it up
*Thumbs up
collinometricx:
chisus see short episode
You neva chin-chon-shin. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
GOOD DAY HERE
HAVE READ YIUR STORY AND AM REALLY IMPRESSED. I WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOUR STORY ON MY BLOG IF YOU DONT MIND

YIU CAN MAIL ME UR NAME, AND THE STORY TO

AAYANPOJU@GMAIL.COM OR VISIT
WWW.EMPERORBLOG.COM.NG
Ok, permission granted.

But nor forget to bring my osusu later when jungle don mature o, cos i hear say 'traffic' money dey sweet to chop o. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
[Chorus – Wande Coal]
Awon baba alaye to lowo lọwọ mo mọ wọn, mo mọ wọn
Eni to mo way lo mowe, gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, lo kawe
Awa lomo way way, way way
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe
No be everybody wey go
No be everybody know book
E no mean say me I be fool
Money dey me account like
Don’t make me lose my cool
If you give me, make you give me like
If you give me, make you give me like

[Verse 1 – Falz]
Mo ti mope mi o smart lati class one
Iwo nso oyinboemi ń tabon
And I got a F9 in Maths gan-an
But I’m calculating hundred thousand (dollars)
Wey you hustle forone year
Me I made it on one endorsement
Five point GP from the onset
So you mean you still dey find employment?
That be nonsense but I’m the dumbest
Ta lo sọ bẹ?
See the numbers I recorded at the concept
Feel the pocket
How you go dey ask me say wetin be budget?
I’m insulted!

[Chorus – Wande Coal]
Awon baba alaye to lowo lọwọ mo mọ wọn, mo mọ wọn
Eni to mo way lo mowe gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, wa
Awa lomo way way, way way
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe

[Verse 2 – Falz
No be everybody wey go school
Who dey hustle na hin know the real way oo
Everything we do is all about the ego
Ogbeni check oo
No be who score hundred percent oo
Many men don make it at the ghetto
And if you check, dem no pass NECO (is that so?)
No dey form say you get sense
Na how you dey measure your intelligence?
But we still no dey fit see the extent
If you no dey get cheque, what’s the essence
When boys no dey fit feel your presence?

[Repeat Chorus – Wande Coal]
-
Falz ft Wande Coal_ Way

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ok, permission granted.

But nor forget to bring my osusu later when jungle don mature o, cos i hear say 'traffic' money dey sweet to chop o. cheesy

haaaa no worry make better land first
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
how about u send it to my email pls bro
aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
*Thumbs up You neva chin-chon-shin. cheesy
Hahaha
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Continuation
We entered the crowded place and started searching each table to identify anyone that look like my brother or the rest guys n co but we couldn't find any at first so we got a chair and sat to relax before we enter the other side, man gats rest cos body nor be firewood.
After we relaxed a bit, we stood up to enter the other side, and on our way down, we collided with my brother who was on his way back to their table with a small basket containing some drinks and some disposable cups.
"ona dey misbehave wel-wel o, since wen ona comot genesis, see the time wen ona tey dey come," he said as he saw us before he led us to the table they were.
When we got there, we met a full table and they were all in pairs of babes catching fun while drinking, chewing(suya n Bar-BQ), dancing and gisting.
We shook hands with all the guys and said Hi's to their companions before we sat on the seat reserved for us.
"Wetin ona go take (drink)?" my brother asked.
"Star(beer)," meekest replied.
"What of you?" he asked me while i smiled and replied, "viju milk" and those that heard what i said laughed out loud.
To be continued..

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Viju milk bawo....lmao
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Kay005: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lmaooo...baba aswear bomb dey ur head o o no be only viju nah kunnu....i dey enjoy ur story Boss...
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
how about u send it to my email pls bro

aayanpoju@gmail.com
I don't have the copy anywhere.

When i said, i'm freestyling (writing) this story, i guess you thought i was joking. cheesy

You just have to copy each update and add episodes to them..
E.g first update (Episode 1) and so on.

"Nothing good comes easy,"
(shey you understand?) cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2018
"What exactly is this country turning into?
A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion."

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Charminee(f): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Hey, thank ya.

If i tell you say i just dey see your comment so, would you believe me? No i guess.
But na real matter. cheesy

Hope u'r cool.
yea i'm cool
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I don't have the copy anywhere.

When i said, i'm freestyling (writing) this story, i guess you thought i was joking. cheesy

You just have to copy each update and add episodes to them..
E.g first update (Episode 1) and so on.

"Nothing good comes easy,"
(shey you understand?) cheesy

clap for yourself you can visit the website to check it up sha

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Continuation
"why would a big boy like you order for viju milk, are you a baby?" a girl that sat close to me asked while she laughed and i nodded.
"what do you mean, someone cannor take viju milk in peace again." i replied her as my brother went to get our order.
"you nor well o, you see men dey drink alcohol here, you dey say na viju milk, you see any small pikin for here?" a guy attacked me while they laughed and i just smiled cos i wasn't in the mood for talk as i was stil studying the strange faces in the table.
"oboy, everybody dey with their babes o, na only our 2 dey odd for here o, abi you no dey see am?" meekest asked me.
" e nor matter na, everybody cannot be thesame, sometimes it pays to be different, shey you understand," i replied him while he nodded.
"na true sha, wetin you talk so, sense dey inside," he replied me and was about to say something else when Diplomatic brought our orders.
He gave meekest a chilled bottle of Star and a disposable cup while he gave a chilled(motuary standard) bottle of Heneiken.
I collected the drink from him while i gave the guy that attacked me earlier the ' shey you see say you nor get sense' look as i opened my drink while nodding to the jam that was played by the Dj.
After we finished the drink in our front, they went and brought more,
"na today we go seperate the men from the children for dis table, we go know who go 1st off(high)," the guy that attacked me earlier said immediately they brought the next round of drinks and some spirits(Red Label n John Barr) and some packs of Black Bullets in the table while 2 guys in the table went out to buy some some suya and Bar-BQ for the table.

I just smiled and told meekest, "guy nor mind anybody talk o, just do your tin, if you don reach your gauge(limit) make you relax o, nor do pass yourself to impress anybody o, dem nor dey brag with highness, dem nor dey give award for who sabi drink pass o."
"nawa for you, na you wan tell me? I know na," he replied while we laughed.
"correct guy!," i hailed him while the guys that went out came back with only suya stating that Bar-BQ was finished.
We drank and chewed and gisted while time was busy running.
At about some minutes past 11, we decided to enter the club but when we got to the ticket stand to purchase our tickets, we saw some people coming outside to receive fresh air.
"oboy, the heat for inside na die o, the ACs nor fit carry am cos the whole place rowdy, as today na Matric so, no space for inside at all" one of guy that came outside with his shirt soaked with sweat.

Right there, we decided to cancel clubbing that night cos we won't enjoy it, so we went back to the bar section, but this time the place was less crowded so we took tables outside and merged them before bringing our chairs before ordering for another round of drinks.
"ogbeni, the way dis nite dey go so ehn, i wan detty myself," i said before i went to get a guiness stout(1759/Odeku) and a bottled groundnut to go down with it.
When i got back, everyone at the table were laughing, i don't know what transpired and was about to ask meekest to give me update of what happened while i left when one of the girls in our table just stood up, staggered a bit before she started twerking while we all laughed.

Shayo na bastard o!

"This is just the beginning, you neva see anything!" i said as we all continued laughing.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2018
"If you've been hurt, offended or disappointed, learn to let it go. It is not good to hold on to negative feelings which affect your own peace"
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
thanks efe,I thought you want yo forsake this thread

lest I forget,am inviting everybody here to my matric on d 10th of April @ fed poly oko,eat very well at home I serve water only lol, don't mind me sha there will b plenty of item 7 n party just wear ur dancing shoes come

Efe forgive me for derailing,its beg I beg I did not ask
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
thanks efe,I thought you want to forsake this thread

lest I forget,am inviting everybody here to my matric on d 10th of April @ fed poly oko,eat very well at home I serve water only lol, don't mind me sha there will b plenty of item 7 n party just wear ur dancing shoes come

Efe forgive me for derailing,its beg I beg I did not ask
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Obriks: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Guy, u too much .I da feel ur story inside my spirit.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Obriks:
Guy, u too much .I da feel ur story inside my spirit.
I greet you!

Favch, if this story was a company, know that you, Meneski, Meekest, Ikdbabie, Shurley22 Dcteejay008 and co would be share holders..

Happy Matric in advance!

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Continuation
" na which person babe wan disgrace us for here so?," the guy that attacked me earlier asked while we laughed.
One of the guys in the table got up to where his girlfriend was twerking and carried her to sit on his lap while he gave her water to drink.
" omo, your dis night don set for you and your babe o, na steady banging till ona quench, kpanshing from kitchen- to-bathroom-to-bed, make sure say ona finish all the styles and positions from missionary, scissors, cow girl, reverse cow-girl, snake in the monkey shadow style make you round am up with doggy style, but abeg nor shift her womb o" a guy in our midst told the guy whose gf was tipsy while we all laughed out loud.

"you sure say dat guy neva high so, which one be snake in the monkey shadow style again na?" i asked no one in particular and our table vibrated with laughter while one guy choke.
"you go laugh kill yourself o, dis wan wen drink dey your mouth and you dey laugh so, you wan laugh die abi," i said while he gave me signal with his hand stop while he held his chest as he tried to calm himself down from laughing.
TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
"I Have LEARNED More In The STREETs Than In Any CLASSROOM"

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by aluma(m): 5:13am On Apr 11, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Continuation..
I met meekest as he was about to enter my lodge. We greeted and entered inside the house.
'my guy! My guy! Welcome back o. Wen dem say 'he who fights and run away shall live to fight another day', shey u don confirm am now? As you don run com back so whats the way forward now? I asked meekest while pulling my shirt.
-
"guy, na because community don settle the matter na im make i come o, hope your 40k for the cow don ready? He asked me.
-
'no, na my 100k don ready, see your bend mouth! You give me money holl? I replied his qstn with a qstn.
-
" i nor wan answer you now, wetin you cook?," he asked me while entering the kitchen.
' bros, i nor cook anything o, but if you wan eat, collect indomie n egg make you cook chop na, bread dey o' i replied him while i entered the bathroom to freshen up.
-
meekest: which kine person you be sef? You nor dey like to cook, you nor get sense o! He blasted me (see person wey i dey pity for o) lol
-
me: i nor blame you! Oya fly from dat kitchen fast! You neva hungry, dats why you dey talk all those rubbish so.
-
meekest: shut up! As you big reach you no sabi cook, you nor dey shame.
-
me: see dis mumu! I nor sabi cook but you dey lick plate anytime you chop my food! Lol
-
meekest: your father!
-
me: dis one pain am! Lol. I know say you want make i teach you how to cook, but pride nor dey allow you tell me!
-
meekest: you nor sabi cook o, who dey decive you?
-
me: i nor sabi cook but i better pass you wey dey waste ingredients! I pity your life o!
-
meekest: see kolo!
All those while we were exchanging words, i was having my bath while meekest was preparing indomie noodles he would eat.
When i got out of the bathroom, i met meekest eating.
'so hunger dey finish your life like dis and you dey open that your mouth dey tell me rubbish since abi? You for no do the indomie na, whether hunger no go murder you.
No do wetin go make me swear for o' i fired at meekest while putting on new set of clothes.
-
" i nor get your time now, make i eat finish 1st before i reply you" he replied me.
' sharraap there, e get wetin you wan talk before? With your anyhow face!,' I replied him.
-
meekest: the only thing wen i get to tell you now be say, make you go learn how to cook soup.
-
me: nor worry, i nor wan cook soup, anyday i wan cook soup, i go call any of my babe com cook am, thank you!
Let me tell you something about me, its not like i don't know how to cook soup o, but i prefer fast food to soup.
Don't get it twisted, when i say fast food, i mean food i can prepare and eat within few minutes.
When i say fast food, i mean, tea n bread, indomie n bread, oil rice, oil beans, oil rice n beans, G4plus (garri plus sugar and groundnut).
Are you getting it? Lol
Throughout my stay in school, i didn't cook soup upto 4 times (who get dat time?).
If soup hungry me, its either i go eat am for restaurant, or i buy am go house go eat.
I dey look am say, to prepare soup too dey waste time, dats why i prefer fast food.
I fit eat indomie n bread or tea and bread, morning and evening for a whole week.
But meekest, hmmm, if that boy nor swallow eba for one day, he go sick o. Lol
Oya back to the matter like dat Wizkid song.
After i wore my clothes, i waited for meekest to finish with his food, before i cleared the floor, washed the plate n the pot he cooked with.
-
'come make i tell you, i just clear d plate from ground cos na your 1st time wen you com dis house be dis o, nor think say you be visitor for here o, i just do am for 1st time sake. Make you nor expect say i go do am for you again next time o' i told meekest while i came out of the kitchen
-
meekest: you dey crase! I be your guest, so you must treat me like your guest
-
me: person wey nor get sense nor dey hard to know, see as your foolishness dey glow with pride, everywhere you go!
-
meekest: your father! Lol
-
me: i dey shame for you!
After i cleared the house, we went to sit outside the lodge, so we could receive fresh air and have a view of the environment. When we got outsie, we sat close to a woman's shop where some students/neighbours were charging their phones.
Anytime theres power outage and you get Gen, you be king o, and be ready to have new sets of friends, the 'bros abeg help me charge my phone type of friends'
I rembr dat time if transformer get fault and money no dey to buy fuel, na to put my extension and charger for bag, carry go Lexuz bar or any of my guys lodge go charge o. (skul life!)
Let me tell you something about Genesis.
Genesis is the most busiest and most popular area in school, and it is highly populataed because it is very close to school.
-
Genesis is the center of attraction because it housed
Mama's kitchen (a popular restaurant), about 3 boutiques, 3 phone accessories stores, abt 7 male & female salons and about 2 mini super-markets.
Meekest and i located a spot to sit and
To be continued
genesis na we get a na we run am remember back den when Notting dey all of a sudden ê burst like pure. Water dat time na only dat lale wey get girls girls girls girls girls girls dey sell for genesis and always dey fight with any student wey show come buy something cos she na fbi but things change for her eyes within a year
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2018
You gotta get up
you gotta get up and make a move
cuz the world will never see you until you do
no they don't really care what you're going through
so you've gotta show 'em baby
you gotta show 'em the real you
you gotta give 'em what you got
no don't let them say what you're not
cuz you are strong
you are wise
you are worth beyond a thousand reason why
and you can't be perfect baby
cuz nobody's perfect darling
but no no no there's nobody in the world
like you

what do you do when you can't let go
what do you say when you just don't know how you feel
and you know nobody knows how you feel
cuz everybody's got their own dame problems
so everybody's tryna find their way
and day by day is a struggle in this world
you know you have to hustle
just know that youre not alone
you dont always have to be strong all by yourself
i said its ok to ask for help
now listen

people will find you
but they don't define you
and you will find people
who help redesign you
people will find you
but they don't define you
and you will find people
who help redesign you
(repeat)

you are a work of art
bet you didn't think you'd come this far
now here you are

baby you are strong
you are wise
you are worth beyond a thousand reasons why
and you can't be perfect baby
no no no there's nobody in the world
like you

you know you're worth cuz you know that you can't be perfect
baby
i love you just the way that you are
i love you just the way that you are
my love
it's like the stars in the sky
oh, when you look in my eyes
-
Tatiana Manaois_ Like you.

Aluma, i greet you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Continuation

"What goes around comes around like a hoola hoop
Karma is a bitch
Well just make sure that bitch is beautiful" - Lil Wayne (She will ft drake)

That line from Lil wayne best describes what happen next in our table some moments later as the guy that attacked me earlier entered the realm of highness.
"oboy, make ona nor enter motor leave me, see as ona talk dey make cold dey catch me" he said as he pulled off his shirt while we all laughed at our new 'royal highness'.
Shayo na bastard o (ask Falz).

"Shey na dis one dey make mouth for here since, dey rake anyhow say na today we go seperate the boys from men, see as he dey disgrace im ancestors for here now" i said while everyone in the table laughed.
The guy just looked at us and started laughing like a mad fool while he sat on the floor.
" eya, see as village people tey locate dis guy at dis very ungodly hour, chai" i said while everyone laughed again.
Shebi he was attacking me earlier, it was my time to shine after all shey dem say "he who laugh last, laugh best" i ensured to pay him back in his own coin that night.
"people wey produce drink dey advice ona say make dem drink responsibly, dis one no gree, see as dis family man sit down for ground dey disgrace himself now"
i added.

"guy take am easy na, you and the guy get beef before?" another guy in the table asked me while laughing.
" oma, you need to see as dis guy dey attack me when i tey say make dem give me viju milk o, na so he just dey blast me left and right dat time dey form oga, like say dem dey give award for who sabi drink pass, last-last, how e con be now? Shey you see as he sit down for ground like who wan learn crase, abeg chain dey there?" i asked the guy.
" your mouth no good" another guy replied me while our drunkard continued laughing while asking for a bottle of drink.

I gladly opened a black bullet and gave it to him, afterall, there is a saying that "what is worth doing, is worth doing well", so as he don start him highness so, make he just high to the highest state.
(i'm not wicked, don't look at me like that) cheesy

The drunk fellow stood up and collected the drink from me with a smiling face and the next i saw was that he poured the content of can on his head.
Laughed almost killed me as i sat down and held my chest, next thing we heard was
"my eye o! My eye o! I don die o!" our royal highness screamed as he stood up about to run while meekest and other guys held him before i collected a can water from the table and poured on his face to wash away the drink.
After washing his face, the guy sat down, rested his head on the table and slept off.
" see as he be! Anyday he open dat him wide mouth take rake for drink again, i go burst im head!" i said while i pointed at him and covered his head with his shirt.

He woke up some minutes later and carried his chair to the middle, sat down and slept off again while we laughed.
"make we snap and video dis guy, cos if we tell am later say him off(high), he nor go beleive, make we keep evidence to back up our claims later cos dis guy go follow us argue am later" i said as i brought out my phone and snapped our guy who was on another level, he was on his singlet and i took some empty bottles and placed on his hands and placed some around the chair he sat and took some shots.
Some other guys went to pose behind and beside him while we took differents shots with his royal highness. cheesy
We did it for fun though, some people took another round of drinks before we later left Legit around 3am that day.

We went home slept and woke up around some minutes to 11am that day before we tidied the house and refreshed ourselves.
None of us had the strength to cook that morning, so we opted to buy food from Mama Elohor( Restaurant) that we ate that morning before my brother, meekest, Azo and Jay, Cy and some babes and i went to swim in Amena resort that afternoon and it we had fun in the pool again that day.
(story for another day).

Fastforward to the next week monday, we supposed to start test that week but it was postponed and i felt angry and happy.
I felt angry cos the test was postponed after all the preparation i had made. And i felt happy for the postponement cos that would buy me more time for more preparations.
(wat am i even saying sef) cheesy.

That day after class, i went home refreshed and slept and when i woke up, i felt hungry and when i got to the kitchen, i lost the strength to light the gas to prepare something light, so i went back to the room, picked my phone and dialed meekest number.
" hwfa bros, wetin you cook?" i asked him immediately he answered the call.
"i cook egusi soup" he replied.
"abeg if eba nor dey, make before i reach there, hunger wan shift my spinal cord" i said as he laughed while i ended the call and put some clothes on before i left for his place.
When i got there, what i saw shocked me.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by phlimsy911: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Omo the update long o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
phlimsy911:
Omo the update long o
Yesss na, e long pas river Niger sef. cheesy. Read am again.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Obriks: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
This ur story long pass merlin seasonal film o. Anyway, guy u over try sha. I da skul gate da wait 4 ur next story line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.