Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237786 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by jbtobsyn(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2018
I think he saw his neighbor who have him food on matric day in meekest room.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by kentochi(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Nice one
Your story they remind me those days we they school for APA.
Well done more update.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Obriks:
This ur story long pass merlin seasonal film o. Anyway, guy u over try sha. I da skul gate da wait 4 ur next story line.
Correct guy. cheesy
kentochi:
Nice one
Your story they remind me those days we they school for APA.
Well done more update.
Thanks, boss.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Dextinate(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Baba you be correct guy like your OT.. Oya give us next one legbegbe
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2018
Like play na,our ministry don de reach international level
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Obriks: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Guy, i 4 like c u sch cuz i da otefe make i buy u starch and banga soup.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Dextinate:
Baba you be correct guy like your OT.. Oya give us next one legbegbe
Normally bros, e dey com wait.
Just dey dance shaku-shaku for dat song dey go until e drop. cheesy
Damibiz:
Like play na,our ministry don de reach international level
Yesss na! You nor know us? Na we oo. cheesy
Obriks:
Guy, i 4 like c u sch cuz i da otefe make i buy u starch and banga soup.
dat kine banga soup wey dem dey put for ewere(native pot) as e dey hot with better catfish plus many assorted meat take balance the equation and starch.

You know dat restaurant for back of school, na there we for dey run am sometimes o.
Or we enta Mama Ejiro(restaurant)

if na beans and dodo, Mama's kitchen and one restaurant like dat after mama Ejiro,dem gud for the matter.
Mama's kitchen vegetable soup goes well.

If na banga rice, e get one woman for Glo-mast, she good for the matter.

You just make me dey remember some kine tins now.
Correct guy, nothing do you.
I don move from dat zone sha, but we fit stil jam for anywhere later-later.

Put head for ground there o, many many distractions but use ur akanuche(wisdom). cheesy
I know say you nor go fall my hand sha.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
ride on, school no easy at all bit its fun sha still feeling sleepy from d matric party we HD in my lodge yesterday

still following, but from afar sha quiz mode activated
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Continuation

When i got there, meekest just added melon to the stew that was boiling onto the gas, i was shocked because the boy told me he had Egusi soup, awish he tell me say he just dey cook, i for kukuma go buy snack chop first na, before those angry worms inside my stomach finish me.

"you just dey cook so?" i asked a rhetoric question (nor blame me, na hunger cause am).
"no, wetin you see me say i dey do so? Dey there dey ask me stupid question for there until, kolo!" he fired at me.
I didn't reply him, i saved my strength to fix something for my stomach infrastructure.
I got outside cos i contemplated going out to buy snack or anything edible that could occupy space in my stomach but i decided to save the money for another thing as i went inside the kitchen, packed dry garri in a bowl and added meat water from the pot of steamed meat and a piece of meat inside the bowl, mixed it together and went back inside the room, sat down and began to eat.
(if you neva try the garri + meat water combibation before ehn, you dey miss!)

Dafe came inside while i was eating and joined me.
" eat the one wey you dey see 1st" he was the one that meekest copied that motto from. cheesy
"oboy afa the money na, you nor dey try o, if you nor be guy before, i know wetin i for don do you o," Dafe said while we ate while i kept quiet and smiled while searching my mind for the right word to reply him at the moment.

" oboy talk na, which one you just dey smile anyhow now, wetin i talk dey funny?" he added.
I smiled outwardly, while inwardly, i was like 'who con send me make i com dis lodge today now, na wa o' while i stood up to get water.
I went inside the kitchen and brought 2 sachet of water, i opened one while i handed the other one to Dafe.
" blacky, dis your guy go sabi take care of him babes dem wel wel o, see as he dey give me water like say i be babe, if you wan show say you care, pay your money com now, nor be water you wan take bribe me" he said while he collected it from me and we laughed.

" oboy, for dis my garri wen you follow me share so, na half of the money you don chop so, wetin remain now be say, i go balance you 5k" i said while holding myself from laughing but i couldn't cos he laughed out loud.
( dat kine laugh wen go make your laugh dey laugh).

" see dis kolo! If you nor even talk well now sef, na to just call community make dem com cramp you for here now" he said while laughing.
At the mention of community, i felt weak and observed that(incase) should he call them, i was at disadvantage cos there was no escape route for as he was by the door, so while i cracking my brain for possible solution incase i was busted, i decided to say something else.
" bros, you harsh you, shuo, you wan call community for me wey be your guy?, nawa for you sef o, someone cannor play with you?" i asked him while we all laughed as blacky served brought the food he prepared and a hot bowl of eba.
We went to the sink to watch our hands and immediately we sat down, Dafe started moulding lumps upon lumps of eba back to back.
The ratio was like 5-2, meaning while he was on his 5th mold of eba, i was stil struggling with my 2nd mold while blowing it for it to get cold before swallowing.
It was a handicap match, cos Dafe had natural cooler in his mouth cos the food nor dey burn the boy for mouth.
While we were eating, Xtian(structure), Tega(Tico) and Peace walked in and went straight to the sink, washed their hands and joined us and the eating pattern changed.
When i said the pattern changed, i meant it turned to survival of the fittest, while others where on their 3rd mold, i was stil blowing mine, the match was not on my favor. So i got up, went to the kitchen, cut some eba in a bowl, covered it and hid it in the kitchen cabinet, thats what we call set-keeping.
When it comes to eating hot food, those guys were pros and i was upcoming then, so wisdom demands i remove my own codedly, while they battle for the rest, so that i'll eat my own in peace when they have left.
(don't look at me like dat, i can't com and be cheated ontop food na, so i gats (set-keep) secure). cheesy

" Efe don eat finish just now? Na wa o, the boy nor hungrt sef" Dafe said.
"the boy na aje o, dem say make he nor dey eat other people food" Tico said.
" make ona leave the boy alone na, he nor dey eba, na only fried rice and chicken he dey eat" Structure added while we all laughed as they continued to (deduce) the food, i laughed at them, if only they knew my mission in the kitchen was.

I went back and joined them while their shirt was soaked due to the hotness of the food plus the copetition among them, i just smiled and ate slowly and joyfully cos i have secured my stomach's share somewhere.

Eating with my (loved/liked one)niggas, shebi you know say crowd food dey sweet plus there is a kinda joy it brings.
Thers's fun in the competition among us while eating plus it kinda bond us together in a way.
And somtimes e dey make you quick belle-ful.

To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by sainteminas(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
more ink to your pen bro.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Garri and meat water??
Really??
That's one very weird combo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2018
shurley22:
Garri and meat water??
Really??
The water from the steamed meat, not the raw one o.

Sometimes it is been added to soup to give it a kind of flavour.

Comman enrol in my catering class, don't be scare of the fee.
I'll give you discounts, as my special sum1.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Whyke141: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is for our brothers en route to Ethiopia.

Karn Jeremy Karn debuts as Whyke's voice with this great and mind appealing piece. To him; To every boy child, there's a poem attached. & to every traveler there's a mystery to unfold and a story to be torn out from our lips.

Poet Karn speaks for the boy child. This voice can't be denied!

Enjoy���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/a-lost-boy-poem-attached-for-friend-en.html

Proudly Whyke.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Charminee(f): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Efe i just dy use one eye look u. Wich one con b garri and meat water again?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tu9ic3(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
shurley22:
Garri and meat water??
Really??

Na wicked combination I dey call am lol grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
tu9ic3:

Wicked indeed
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
The water from the steamed meat, not the raw one o.

Sometimes it is been added to soup to give it a kind of flavour.

Comman enrol in my catering class, don't be scare of the fee.
I'll give you discounts, as my special sum1.

If this kinda combos is what's obtainable in your catering class then...no, thank you... I'd pass.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Charminee:
Efe i just dy use one eye look u. Wich one con b garri and meat water again?
The water wey you dey collect from meat, i.e if meat don don(cooked), the water wey inside the pot, na im be the meat water wey i dey talk so o, shey you understand.
tu9ic3:

Wait 1st, you neva eat am before?
shurley22:

If this kinda combos is what's obtainable in your catering class then...no, thank you... I'd pass.
Nah, not dis kind of combo na, dat combo was just for quick chop cos of d hunger level then. (shey you get?)

Wee teach you how to cook correct Banga soup, Owho soup, Egusi soup etc.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol, efe this your diet no be here oo, ride on
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
respect who get but fear who never collect he first taking now there area take scatter street na general market u fit pick 2 suspension na hold on rough character...
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nah, not dis kind of combo na, dat combo was just for quick chop cos of d hunger level then. (shey you get?)

Wee teach you how to cook correct Banga soup, Owho soup, Egusi soup etc.

Lol...okayy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2018
cue64:
respect who get but fear who never collect
he first taking now there area take scatter
street na general market u fit pick 2
suspension na hold on rough character...
"Street na general market, you sef fit pick 2(too)."- Erigga (Motivation)

Man Cue, my guyous guy, i greet you.
Dis one na Street anthem o, plus na voltage for dem boiz wey dey press, unto motivatation matter.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we
Don't understand
And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned
[But you'll see every day]
[That we'll never turn away]
When it seems all your dreams come undone
[We will stand by your side]
[Filled with hope and filled with pride]
We are more than we are
We are one

If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?
[Even those who are gone]
[Are with us as we go on]
Your journey has only begun
[Tears of pain, tears of joy]
[One thing nothing can destroy]
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one

[We are one, you and I]
[We are like the earth and sky]
One family under the sun
[All the wisdom to lead]
[All the courage that you need]
You will find when you see
We are one.
-
Angelique Kidjo_ We Are One
This song remembers me of my favorite Cartoon(Lion King) then.
I remember how my childhood friends used to sing the song from start to finish with happiness then even when we didn't understand the content of what we sang, but we enjoyed the melody and understood the "We are one" part perfectly.

Oh mehn, i miss those days, some of my favorites movies then were:
Lion King(cartoon), Tom & Jerry(cartoon)
Jungle Boy, Home Alone, Jungle Book, God's Must Be Crazy, Mr Bean, Big Momma, Coming to America, Mr Bones(gwara-gwara) and some i can't remember for now.
Those days i remember we had those Indian movies that made wave then, the likes of "Toofan" and "Dog Revenge."
After i watched the 'Dog revenge' movie then, it made my love for dogs increased and made me wished i had one then.
(small pikin sense sef!) lol

How many of ona watch Jagwa films for here?
Na Jagwa 1st sing "my belle o, my head o" (wen dem small doctor dey talk for their song now so) and "i carry am com o, akrika" cheesy

All these children of nowadays nor go fit understand, if you didn't watch then, you stil a small pikin for where i dey.
(don't look at me like dat)

I remember if me and my friends don watch Bruce Lee films finish dat time, we go con go outside dey practice wetin we watch, dey fight play-play fight take dey test our strength and know who get power pass.

Then we called Action film( Kpishor-kpishor) film. cheesy
Those wey watch Drunken Master(Jackie Chan), Evil Court(Jet li), Snake in the Monkey Shadow,
Soldier Boiz, Hard Way The Only Way(Commando), Rambo
(make i stop for here jare)

I remember back then, if i misbehaved and mum don't feel like punishing me physically,she would just seize my favorite movies and toys, and that was the worst punishment to me then, i'll be like kukuma flog me instead.
When she does seizes my movies and toys, na so i go turn my hardworking mood on,i go just dey do things wey dem nor ask me to do just to impress mum. Na so i go dey do things wey i nor go use my mind do on a normal day
plus serious 'mummy please, i won't do it again' begging for my stuffs to be released. cheesy
(Mum knew my weakpoint then)

I owned the largest collection of toys in my street then, all thanks to parents who bought them for me as rewards for my good results then and a promise to get more if i maintained the act was what motivated me to be more extra studious if i was to get the promised package.

Growing up was fun sha, back then when i was younger,i wanted to grow up so badly, i wanted to be a man faster than others that when i woke up each day, i would go and measure my height in one particular spot in the house.
Any i discover i grew an inch more than the previous point i marked, na so body go dey sweet me.

If you knew how angry i was at a time while i watched people sit on the chair with their legs on the floor while resting their back and i couldn't do such cos i was small ehn..
Na so i go dey try to be like dem, if i sit down rest my back for the chair, my legs nor go reach ground and i'll be like 'God, why is this happening to me?"
The tin bothered me back then that it became my personal prayer point then.

"if you want to grow tall, you need to sleep alot and eat beans and drink milk rugarly," Thats what momma used to tell me if she wants me to observe siesta and i'll gladly dive the bed cos i was determined to grow tall.

And as for the beans, i ate it to the point that it bacame my favorite food till date all because i wanted to grow tall then.. Life sha cheesy

Life is very funny o, know that i have grown up, i wish i could rewind the hands of time to the way things were back then.
Sometimes i wish i never grew up, then, the only thing that bothered me was doing my house chores
(just imagine!)

Back then the saying, " to be a man is not a day job." didn't make any sense to me, na now i understand wetin the world mean.

"People hate what they don't understand" that word is very true cos back i hated Raggae songs played by my dad cos i didn't understand what they said.
But right now,
Bob Marley n Lucky Dube are my favorites Raggea mucians.

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Back then, if dad was playing Raggae songs in the parlour, i either leave the parlour or stay there while waiting patiently for the song to end or wish he leaves so i can change it and watch one of my movies.

Dad had different (Albums)collection of songs from differnt musicians, ranging from
Fela, Jim Lawson, Sunny Ade, Lagbaja, Dolly Parton, Celine Dion, Don Williams, Phil Collins, Michael Bolton, Light House Family, Whitney Houston, Shaggy, Nell Ville, Back Street Boys, Westlife, Kenny Rogers, Dan Seals, Brenda, Marc Anthony, Missy Elliot, Rex Jim Lawson,
Bob Marley, Lucky Dube, Peter Tosh, Buju Banton.

And different collection of mixs album.

"None of our tears would be lost in the rain,
till i find my way back to your arms once again,
but until that day, you loney one, the queen of my heart"
- Westlife_ Queen Of My Heart
Album: World Of Our Own
Track no: 1
-
"But i'm not the one, your heart is missing,
thats why you go away, i know"
- Jescha Ritcher_ That's Why
Album: Michael Learns To Rock
Track No: 4
-
Dad influenced my love for music, cos i he had different genres of songs he listened to but i didn't like some back then cos i didn't understand what they sang, but as i grew up, i began to understand the songs and the message they pass across from love, to words of wisdom, peace, advice and so on.

"Ofeshelo, ayakata, ayagbri-gbri"

"Animal dey wear agbada, animal in putu suit o, animal in human skin.

when trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find? Palava e dey find, palava e go get e o"
- na only dem oga Chiadikaobi and few people go know who get those lines..
If you know, you know. cheesy

Back then we only saw 3times in a month, and that was when he came home for time-off.

Have you like and disliked someone at thesame time before ?
If you haven't, i had in the past liked and disliked my dad back then.

I guess you just asked but why?
Calm down, lemme explain.
As i grow up and get wiser, my love and admiration for my dad gets stronger but this wasn't so when i was younger.
I disliked my dad then for what i consider as a very childish reason now.
I disliked my dad then because of his strictness and the way handled me anytime i misbehaved.
My Pman is a no nonsense man, he doesn't tolerate any form of misbehaviour, no matter how small.

Dad is an advocate of "Spare the rod, spoil the child" thats why he doesn't hesitate to spoil the rod on me anytime i misbehave or attempted to misbehave.

My dad can drill for Africa!
Mode of drilling:
*Kneel down, hands up and close your eyes,
*pick-pin,
* to sit on the air, like have you sat on an imaginary bike before?
If no, just try it for just 2mins.
*some hot lashes of leather belt

At some points when he drilled me, i felt like just kukuma kee me.
cheesy.
I'll felt he hated me then for correcting me, sometimes i wondered if he was really my dad.
(Nor blame me, na small pikin sense dey worry me dat time) cheesy

The truth is bitter, at some point in our lives, we did some things that we knew was wrong and when our parents tend to correct us, we tend to get angry with them, sometimes we even felt like oppressed, we felt like they shouldn't intefere in our lives, like we have the right to do as we like without their interference but, as we now get older, we tend to understand that back then, they disciplined us because of the love they have for us.
No one wants to be a parent to a wayward child or a child that is a nuisance to the society, so they tend to restore our brain to default setting through various means.
-
My dad shaped me in the best of way that i now look back and feel very grateful to the way he handled me.

Dad wasn't a soldier but he brought me up as one.
If my mate and i fought and i cried or was beaten and my dad got to know, it is finished for me!
Dad would give me 2 or 3 combination of drilling.

"my boy, you have to be strong, don't cry for anyone, you are a man, you have responsibilities, you have people that would look upto for protection later, don't be a coward!
Don't allow anyone to intimidate you. Be bold, fight for what belongs to you, don't allow anyone deprive you of what belong to you"
"A lion doesn't give birth to a goat, you have to be strong"My dad do tell me while he drilled me for crying after a fight and after much drilling session of such, i got stronger,respected and feared among my peers then cos the fear of defeat from my peer spells doom for me.

Dad do buy us stuffs, made sure his family never lacked anything.

"Son, never raise your hand on a woman, no matter what.
If you are pissed to the point of hitting her,just walk away from there and cool off elsewhere cos the day you hit a woman, that day you stop being a man" Dad told me one of the days while growing up and it got stucked in my memory since then.

"you are now becoming a man, if you happen to go out and drink with your friends, never leave your opened drink anywhere, if you want to get something, always take your drink with you"- Dad told me that.

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
All those film way u mention so na the Lion King nd Gwara gwara i like pass oh...nice work man
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dad gave me that advice not because he wanted me to start drinking or doesn't know the effect of alcohol, but he adviced me cos he was once a boy before he became a man,and a father.

These told me these words after i passed the drilling stage, till date, there are some times he stil sit me down and give me 1 or 2 OT(Orientation) of life.

"When you are wrong of offend someone, don't feel too big to apologise, a simple i'm sorry won't kill you or take anything from you" Mum told me while i growing up.
"say Please, when making a request.
I'm sorry,if you offend someone and Thank you,if someone helps you" these are small words that could could make big impact in your life.

One thing i love my parents is that they do have misunderstanding, yes, but somehow, they do settle their differences before the next day.
They don't go to bed with their grudges, sometimes if i look at them, e dey be like say make i go marry my own wife sharp-sharp.
(married people wey be like lovers)
-
"the day you impregnate a girl, that is the day you'll leave this house to go and start your own family because if you can impregnate a girl, you can also be able to take care of her," My dad do tell me that, then.

My parents gave me some OT indoors while the street taught me some OT before the four walls of school gave me some..
I don't know much, but i have learnt alot.

I'm stil a student in the college of life.
No be me sabi pass, nor be me do pass but, Oluwa gat my back
(make i pause here for now)

"The best gift you can give to your kids is loving their mum"- My mum

"If you want want something that you can't afford, work towards it, a penny you worked for is more honourabe than a million that you are given as a gift" My Dad

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"Street na general market, you sef fit pick 2(too)."- Erigga (Motivation)

Man Cue, my guyous guy, i greet you.
Dis one na Street anthem o, plus na voltage for dem boiz wey dey press, unto motivatation matter.
brotherly u suppose know as e go nah? Anytime i get small chance read this thread ehn, i nor understand the kind joy i dey feel and this ur last update ehn carry my mind go far back oh, e come dey make me reason watin 21pilots talk for stressed out...."wish we could turn back time to the good ol days, when our mama sing us to sleep but now we stressed out..used to play pretend, give each other different name, we'll build a rocket ship then would fly far away, buh now they laughing at our face saying wake up u need to make money".. I nor get am right sha but that song nah better reminder for me...just like the words wey u drop right....fire on brotherly nothing do u
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
"Happiness is a choice, choose wisely"

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Continuation.

We finished eating we got gisting, talked about school, the upcoming test, politics, economy and football.
That evening the arguement of which Football team was better was so intense that you would think they wanted to fight.

"You dey mad? You know how many League title MAN-U don carry? Nor repeat dat word again o, mumu, na 4th be the highest tin wey ona go win for Premiere League title, mumu" Gbokodo said while blasting an Arsenal fan.

"your fada yansh! na only we fit dey give Barca problem for Champions league, for group stage, nor club for dis World go fit remove us, kolo like you, if you talk rubbish for there i go tear you slap," the Arsenal fan retorted while we all laughed.
-
Lemme say something,
do you know that some football fans don't have sense?
If you see where some people for dey ginger with all their strength dey defend their club(s) ehn, you go think say na their papa get the club or dem get Shares for the club, yeye dey smell.
I have heard and read about some people who died fighting or stabbed due to arguement of whose team was superior.
May they rest in pieces cos they died for a stupid course.

Just imagine fighting/dieing for a club/player that doesn't even know you exist, what is more foolish than that?

Team die-hard fans,
I'm not against supporting your favorite team o, but to the extent of indulging yourself in violence in the act, that is a no no for me, i think your brain should be examined cos to me, your are not normal, they need to tie your hands and leg bundle you to Yaba Left for proper examination.
(don't look at me like that) cheesy.
-
just remembered sumtin now,
that was how 2 matured men almost disgraced themselves in a Sport Center on the 1st of this Month (Easter day), the day Eriksen and Dele Alli of Tottenham FC went to destroy Chelsea's Stamford Bridge.

To me, the best place to watch and enjoy football match is the Football Viewing Center(Sport Center), na there you go jam all the different kind of football fans( the good, bad and ugly).
It is there you'll see the different types of fans, E.g:
*the ones that argue without facts.
*the ones that shout at the top of their voices to make some point which are sometimes incorrect.
*the ones that would want to fight you for opposing the teams they support.
* the ones who are supporting a club but don't know the names of their 1st-eleven or name of their coach (is dat one a fan sef?) cheesy
*The ones that are just there to make noise.
(the list is long but lemme stop here for now)

That Easter day, if not for my intervention, maybe you would had seen something like this headline on front page:
Port Harcourt: 2 football fans killed themselves in a sport center on Easter day.

After Eriksen's outside18 wicked shot goal at someminutes to the end of 1st-half, a guy shouted, "Yes! Chesea go hear am today, nonsense blues, rubbish Chel'seat,
see Kante wit im short body and african juju face, Bakayoko dey run like fool with im big body"

Some of us laughed out loud, some people get bad mouth o, choi.

"you dey mad! Na your club be nonsense, your nor see say the goal na wayo! Why d ref go give dem a whole 2mins extra time for 1st-half, na ojoro!" a Chelsea fan fired back at the guy.

"guy nor tell me say i dey mad again o cos nor be you i talk to, if you try am again, i go just slap you here now" the other guy fired back at him.
I sat inbetween them was calming the guy down cos he was muscular and he was vibrating.

"bros, take am easy, you know say some people nor sabi talk, just relax, e nor easy to lose, na pepper eye dey worry d guy so, nor mind am," i whispered to the guy who the Chelsea fan attacked and he smiled.

"bros you nor try o, everybody get their opinion o, you nor suppose tell dis man say him dey mad cos nor be you him talk to" i whispered to the other guy while i asked him to calm down.

The funniest part was that nobody cared about them while they almost fought if not for my intervention, the only thing the rest people contributed was,
"ona dey disturb o, if ona wan fight, make ona carry ona noise go outside".
(Naija i hail o!) grin
-
For the records Meekest is a strong 'You'll never walk alone' fan, for those who don't watch football, i meant, Meekest is a strong Liverpool fan.
The guy say na dem (Liverpool) go carry Champions League dis season o, I wish Sam all the best shape.
But if dem not win am.... lipsrsealed . Meekest wetin I go use your eyes see ehn.. you go surprise shocked .. tongue

Incase you are asking which club i'm supporting, lemme tell you, *clears throat, as for Me, Myself and I, i'm a fan of The Winning Team FC plus i like watching entertainment football.
I miss Ronaldinho, Thienry Henry, Okocha, those guys can confuse your destiny with dribbling and skills.
Ronaldo, Neymar and Messi dey try now o, but Ronaldo nor dey too dribble again like d time wey he dey MAN-U. Bros dey aim for goals and more goals now. This is my opinion o.
(make i stop here for now)
-
Back to the matter,
all the babes in lodge came out to join us outside while we laughed and talked about football.
Gbokodo fit burst person head for MAN-U matters o. cheesy
TBC

Make i (re)watch MERLIN 1st, e don tey

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"If you've been hurt, offended or disappointed, learn to let it go. It is not good to hold on to negative feelings which affect your own peace"
...oboy na me get dis word oh... Thank you so much.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
peeps and tuns out of thread, before them catch me
ride on efe,u rock following like a instagram

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.