Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237801 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2018
"I have learnt to walk alone. I have never hooked my relevance and happiness to any person or anything."

I am Me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2018
Continuation.
-
I got to Genesis, met Jeffery and a girl in his room, i greeted them before i sat down.
The girl's face looked familiar but i couldn't place where i had seen her before so i just bone.

Jeffery and i talked about school, life in general, before we recounted our old times at work in Beta Glass now called FrigoGlass, a bottle producing company.
The company produces all kind of bottles.

We were talking and laughing when the girl received a call while she sat on his lap.

From the way she talked, i guessed she was talking to her boyfriend.
I suspected foul when the babe that has been laughing went all cold while on the call, next thing she said was very sick, i didn't doubted her though, nor be every sickness dey show for body, so i just pretended to believe.

I didn't know Jeffery had a plan up his sleeves, while the girl was on the call forming sick, he grabbed her melons from behind and gave her a light and a moan escaped from her mouth as she tried using her other hand to remove his hand from her jugs.

I guessed the guy sensed the change in her voice and might had asked her why she sounded funny, "baby, your voice is turning me on, i'm so hot right now," she replied over the phone and we could hear the supposed guy sounding happy from the other end.

I just pitied the n!gga she was feeding with the lies from the pit of hell, i just looked at her and i just smiled.

When they say, "fear woman", i guess they were referring to her type if not, why would someone be confusing someone deliberately.

The annoying part was we could hear the guy from the other side, the guy sounded like he won a lottery as he started the love professing session and her supposed gf played along as they attempted to finish all the 'i love you' in this world.
(choi, love haff suffered)

After the 'i love you, i love you session', she requested for some amount of money for treatment, the guy said he would send it and he would visit her that weekend to check on her and clean the wetness his voiced caused i guessed.
( don't look at me like that)

I guessed the devil must had cried that day for the lies she lied, cos her lies must had made him(devil) felt inferior.
If there was a competition for liars, i guess she would win the title for world best liar..
(She's a lie-on.)

" why did you tickled me while i was on call with my boyfriend, do you want to get me into trouble," she asked Jeffery immediately she dropped the call and he squeezed her melons again in reply.

I just looked them and laughed, and she asked why i laughed,
" don't i have the right to laugh anymore?," i replied her and she got mute.

Well, since you want to know, i laughed cos i was wondering marvelling at the script you played some minutes ago, don't you think you are wasting your talent? From what i just saw, you could pass for an actress you know," i said and she smiled and looked away.

"You are smiling now, if its a boy that did what you just did now, its you that wee first scream, all men are cheats abi, thats how you people have been trying to spoil our reputation from adams but your plans wee not work"

"If i may ask,
"Why were you feeding that innocent guy with those lies ehn, babe, fear God o"

"its not like that, i'm not cheating on anybody, the thing is, he was my boyfriend but i told him i'm no longer interested in the relationship anymore but he doesn't want to accept and move on," she said while we laughed.

" if i heard you right, i guess you asked him to send you money for treatment of a non existing sickness, maka why?," i asked her and i got no reply.

Cmon, cheer up, i don't mean to make you feel bad, but i just want you to be careful cos you are with my paddy.
Don't play with fire, so you won't get burnt," i said while she smiled and nodded.
-
before i forget,
Dear guys(brothers),
if a gf tells you, she isn't digging you any longer and wants the relationSHIP to get sinked, in simpler terms breakup, ogbeni, just gather yourself and move on, save yourself from more emotional damage by begging, cos the more you beg her, the more she gets irritated and loses her respect for you.
Don't try to buy her love back with material things or money cos, she might collect them from you and nothing changes, thats a sure way of magarising yourself.
(wise up)

Don't confuse a hot session of love making or wild sex for love, Love is way beyond that.

Its not every girl that comes your way, that you must bang, get yourself some worth, get some principles. Some friendship worths more than some relationship.
(I'm not talking about friend zone o) grin

Control your little soldier, dont let it think for you cos if it does, you are finished!

Esau in the bible sold his birthright for a plate of porridge abi, that's how some guys has also sold their self worth for a few seconds of pleasure.
(I'm not against banging o, but, bang responsibly) wink

Let me stop here for now, wetin i sabi sef..

TBC

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2018
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Stay real (keep it 1hundred) or stay away from me. cool

1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Emzzypop: 4:05pm On May 18, 2018
Well done bro
Nice write up
I dey gbadun you from back to back
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
Tobitrueman, i see wetin you do o (credit alert issa goal). cheesy
Blessings fall on you!

Tobillionaire, wehdone sir.
-
emmzypop, i greet you specially.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2018
Continuation
After our small reality talk session, we went outside to sit and receive fresh air.
"Efe, hwfa na, dis one wey you com my place for the 1st time so, i suppose entertain you, wetin i go offer you ?" Jeffery asked as we sat outside.
I gave him that 'wetin dey worry dis one' look before i replied him, " i nor understand, where your mind dey since? Abi bomb dey your head? Na now wey i wan comot you know say dem dey entertain person abi"

"abeg nor mind me jare, my head full with things, wetin you go take?" he asked again.
" bros, nor worry yourself, i dey alright now, you go do the entertainment next time" i said and we laughed.

" lets go and eat" the babe announced and went inside a room close to Jeffery's own and that was when i got to know she was his neighbor.
(its 'Girl next door' sumtin)

"oboy, come make we go chop o," he told me as she left while he stood up.
" go enjoy! I dey well, nor worry i dey here dey wait for you" i replied him as he went inside while i brought my phone out to keep myself busy.

TBC

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ann2012(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2018
Started today and I'm here, this story is interesting
Well done Bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2018
Ann2012:
Started today and I'm here, this story is interesting
Well done Bro
Thumbs up.

JON01, I saw your mention. Na man you be. cheesy

tracyberry, my upcoming personal lawyer, I sight you.. wink
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tracyberry(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Thumbs up.
JON01, I saw your mention. Na man you be. cheesy
tracyberry, my upcoming personal lawyer, I sight you.. wink
how did you know that i am a law student or were you talking to someone else.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2018
tracyberry:

Guess..
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tracyberry(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Guess..
so you were referring to me
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Charminee(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2018
tracyberry:

i dy suspect Efe. I dnt even knw hw he got to knw my tribal name
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by itsandi(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2018
tracyberry:

so you were referring to me
wink
Charminee:

i dy suspect Efe. I dnt even knw hw he got to knw my tribal name
Suspect me? shocked
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Charminee(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
wink Suspect me? shocked
Yes na
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tracyberry(f): 10:58am On May 24, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
wink Suspect me? shocked

well ur story is da bomb, loving every lyrics you drop when explaining ur story.

ur the real deal WHIZKIDEFE.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by seun9303: 12:35am On May 25, 2018
finally I don land... thanks for the mention boss. nice story.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2018
This update is dedicated to tracyberry(My personal lawyer) wink

Continuation
I brought my phone out, plugged my ear piece and was listening to music while i opened my browser to surf the web.
After some time, they came outside, and we gisted for sometime before i left.

When i left them, i got to the roadside and stroll while searching for bike, i contemplated if i should go to my house straight or check on those my guys we squatted with on Dominion city(lodge) before i go home.

I was yet to conclude when i heard my name, i looked my sides and behind if i was the one being called but i didn't see the person that called me, the people i saw were walking on their own minding their own businesses in the ever busy Genesis road.

I faced my front and continued my stroll when i heard the my name again, this time i didn't bother to turn back, i just walked on jejely till someone touched me from behind and when i turned back to see who the person was, it was Rose.
She was on a bum short and a body hug shirt that revealed all the hidden features she got that i haven't seen or i haven't paid attention to all the while, i just muttered, "Oh Lord save me from Karishika"

She carried a bag and held a black cellophane containing some thing.
We exchanged greetings as she came to my side and we continued walking, meanwhile my minds resumed their delibration on the matter of my movement if i should go home straight or branch Dominion City before i leave.

"where are you coming from and where are you going?," she asked as we stood.
"i came to see a friend, and i'm on my way back and you?" i replied before i asked her.

She sat down in one bench outside a store along the road and ordered for a Can-Coke before she said,
"well, i'm coming from a friend's place, went there to read for our upcoming test, hope you are preparing?," she asked me while she opened the cellophane and brought a wrap of suya and picked a piece of meat into her mouth with a tooth pick before she invited me.
"do you care for?," she asked as she gave me a tooth pick.
"no, thank you" i replied her before she reminded me that i hadn't answered her question about my preparation for the test.

"nope, i'm not preparing, why would i stress myself to read when you are already reading for us, that is a waste of time you know," i replied and she laughed.

" you are not serious," she replied me before she received a call and along the line gave discription of where we were to the person that called her before she said, ' you better be here fast' and ended the call.

Whoever she talked to on the phone wasn't supposed to by my business but for security reasons, i asked her who she just invited via the phone and she told me not to worry that i would see for myself soon.

Red flag alert!
My thinking mood got activated, i got so curious that i asked myself questions like,
who was the person she spoke with?
Why would she give our location to the person? And as if that was not enough, she even said, "you better be here, fast." hmm.

I tried to remember if we had any beef before but i discovered we were cool before then.
Or
Had she known about my involvement in the cow saga and wanted to sell me out? Different thoughts ran through my mind.

As a soldier, i hate to be taken unaware, so i imagined the worse scenario that could occur where we were and preventive measures i could take to escape. wink

Say what, say what, say what, anything can happen.
I brought out my phone and wrote her full names, her number and a description of where we were in a text message and entered a number that i wanted to send it to and left it there without pressing the send button.

I intend to press the send button immediately i noticed danger or foul play, as i ordered for a chilled bottle water and watched her keenly as she ate and pressed her phone.

I became security concious as i looked for possible escape route incase of emergency.
(Don't look at me like that) cheesy

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tu9ic3(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Continuation
I brought my phone out, plugged my ear piece and was listening to music while i opened my browser to surf the web.

When i left them, i got to the roadside and stroll while searching for bike, i contemplated if i should go to my house straight or check on those my guys we squatted with on Dominion city(lodge) before i go home.

I was yet to conclude when i heard my name, i looked my sides and behind if i was the one being called but i didn't see the person that called me, the people i saw were walking on their own minding their own businesses in the ever busy Genesis road.

I faced my front and continued my stroll when i heard the my name again, this time i didn't bother to turn back, i just walked on jejely till someone touched me from behind and when i turned back to see who the person was, it was Rose.
She was on a bum short and a body hug shirt that revealed all the hidden features she got that i haven't seen or i haven't paid attention to all the while, i just muttered, "Oh Lord save me from Karishika"

We exchanged greetings as she came to my side and we continued walking, meanwhile my minds resumed their delibration on the matter of my movement if i should go home straight or branch Dominion City before i leave.

"i came to see a friend, and i'm on my way back and you?" i replied before i asked her.

She sat down in one bench outside a store along the road and ordered for a Can-Coke before she said,
"well, i'm coming from a friend's place, went there to read for our upcoming test, hope you are preparing?," she asked me while she opened the cellophane and brought a wrap of suya and picked a piece of meat into her mouth with a tooth pick before she invited me.
"no, thank you" i replied her before she reminded me that i hadn't answered her question about my preparation for the test.

"nope, i'm not preparing, why would i stress myself to read when you are already reading for us, that is a waste of time you know," i replied and she laughed.

" you are not serious," she replied me before she received a call and along the line gave discription of where we were to the person that called her before she said, ' you better be here fast' and ended the call.

Whoever she talked to on the phone wasn't supposed to by my business but for security reasons, i asked her who she just invited via the phone and she told me not to worry that i would see for myself soon.

Red flag alert!
My thinking mood got activated, i got so curious that i asked myself questions like,
Why would she give our location to the person? And as if that was not enough, she even said, "you better be here, fast." hmm.

I tried to remember if we had any beef before but i discovered we were cool before then.
Or
Had she known about my involvement in the cow saga and wanted to sell me out? Different thoughts ran through my mind.

As a soldier, i hate to be taken unaware, so i imagined the worse scenario that could occur where we were and preventive measures i could take to escape. wink

I brought out my phone and wrote her full names, her number and a description of where we were in a text message and entered a number that i wanted to send it to and left it there without pressing the send button.

I intend to press the send button immediately i noticed danger or foul play, as i ordered for a chilled bottle water and watched her keenly as she ate and pressed her phone.

I became security concious as i looked for possible escape route incase of emergency.

TBC

Damn dis update is sick more pami to ur palm tree...Security Concious that's the 411 ride on bruv....I dey ko e je bi indomie in YCEE voice
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tracyberry(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Continuation

Red flag alert!

Or

Pls ooooo who be tracyberry

TBC
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by girlhaley(f): 12:08pm On May 25, 2018
Na one thing go kill man na tongue

Suspense o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2018
Guy u re only trying to be a patrotic citizen by being Security concious...ok na..

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2018
I Live, i Love and I Laugh a LOT!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Emzzypop: 2:50pm On May 26, 2018
I dey enjoy you jare
No let that girl use her bum short catch you ooo
You remember Judas for Bible nah kiss him use to betray Jesus!!;
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by itsandi(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
If you are not watching Champions League Final right now, you are on a Long Thing!

Meekest, *clears throat
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by phlimsy911: 10:31pm On May 26, 2018
As Madrid don win now we suppose see like 3 updates
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by samwayne154(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2018
senior man I dey feel you
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2018
phlimsy911:
As Madrid don win now we suppose see like 3 updates
Na so! Lol.

Mhen, Na Real Madrid i support yesterday o but, as Salah comot from the game ehn, d game just tire me to watch, i nor con enjoy the match again cos the game nor con balance again.

I enjoy the 1st 20mins, i like as both teams dey ginger, it was entertaining you know, but as dat (idiot)Ramos (wey God go soon punish) foul Salah(key player), the game just lost its taste to me cos it was no longer entertaining.

Wetin even pain me pass be say the (ojoro)ref nor even give Ramos yellow card for dat wicked wey him do Salah! Chai! D tin weak me
(corruption is everywhere jare) cheesy

Sadio Mani, my man of the match, the guy try, i wee give him the Champions League cup i'm about to draw!

That Liverpool's keeper, Loris Karius, i guess he woudn't able to sleep well last night.
(the tin go haunt the guy tey o, cos most Liverpool fans go don swear for the guy tire) meekest hope you nor join swear for am o, cos your swear dey quick dey catch person o.. cheesycheesy

Halla Madrid! They've done it a again.
Champions League winners for straight 3 times, i mean back-to-back-to-back, nor be small tin o.

To all Liverpool fans (meekest i nor call you name o cheesy), there is no excuse for failure, take heart and work harder next time.

A club is not supposed to be built around a player.
(i don talk my own finish)

Count Down to World Cup.. wink
-

samwayne154, i greet you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 12:46pm On May 27, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

My point exactly
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by samwayne154(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Na so! Lol.

Mhen, Na Real Madrid i support yesterday o but, as Salah comot from the game ehn, d game just tire me to watch, i nor con enjoy the match again cos the game nor con balance again.

I enjoy the 1st 20mins, i like as both teams dey ginger, it was entertaining you know, but as dat (idiot)Ramos (wey God go soon punish) foul Salah(key player), the game just lost its taste to me cos it was no longer entertaining.

Wetin even pain me pass be say the (ojoro)ref nor even give Ramos yellow card for dat wicked wey him do Salah! Chai! D tin weak me
(corruption is everywhere jare) cheesy

Sadio Mani, my man of the match, the guy try, i wee give him the Champions League cup i'm about to draw!

That Liverpool's keeper, Loris Karius, i guess he woudn't able to sleep well last night.
(the tin go haunt the guy tey o, cos most Liverpool fans go don swear for the guy tire) meekest hope you nor join swear for am o, cos your swear dey quick dey catch person o.. cheesycheesy

Halla Madrid! They've done it a again.
Champions League winners for straight 3 times, i mean back-to-back-to-back, nor be small tin o.

To all Liverpool fans (meekest i nor call you name o cheesy), there is no excuse for failure, take heart and work harder next time.

Count Down to World Cup.. wink
-

samwayne154, i greet you.
when be d next update na?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Madera001(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2018
GUYS I WROTE A NEW STORY TITLED 'THE ENEMY WITHIN - A TALE OF LOVE, LOVE AND BETRAYAL' PLEASE READ IT HERE------> https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust#67884250

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.