Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237382 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2018
Asemark:
Oya notice me WHIZKIDEFE
Bros, you are noticed!

I repeat it again, i don notice you..

Infact, Asemark, you have been noticed by me.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2018
Continuation
I went home, had my bath and skipped breakfast cos i would be late for first period if i had attempted and the lecturer for that course doesn't joke with his attendance list.
When i got to my department, the lecturer just entered and he allowed the few of us that came after him to enter inside cos he hadn't started.

The lecturer gave us AC for his upcoming test and a bit of revision before he left. When i said AC,i didn't mean Air Condition, i meant Area of Concentration.

After the man left, i went to approach one guy that i have been observing in the department, he seems to have my kind of vibe, so i told him he is the only one i had observed to be matured among the guys in our department and would want us to be friends, he accepted and we exchanged numbers.
That was how i met Akp, a friend who turned to a brother.

The next course had double period, it ran from 11am- 01pm, and immediately the lecturer left the class, i went outside to get some snacks for worms shouting "we nor go gree o! We nor gree!" in my stomach.
On my way down, i met Rose and her friend there, i guessed we were on thesame mission, i just bought meat pie and a Can coke, paid and was about to leave when Dafe blocked me.
He was with a girl i later discovered to be his girlfriend, he excused me and when we got out of earshot,
"omo, na God say make i find you come here so, as i see you so, i don get hope" Dafe said while he shook hands for the 3rd time that moment and laughed.

" na so! Hwfa na, wetin dey sup, as i see you so, i suppose drop these snacks wey i buy, cos i know say you go carry me go that restaurant go chop better food base on who you be na" I replied him as he laughed.
" ona nor dey gree, sharp attacker, see abeg find me like 5h for there make i take tidy something eat first" he said.
" bros, why you dey use style dey laugh me na, abi you wan test me weda i loyal? You be big name na, only your dis your wrist watch go pay my house rent and school fees o, money nor be your problem bros, abeg dey go, all these big men sef, ona too dey tempt person" i replied him.

" oya make am 4h" he said while we laughed and i pretended to leave when he held me.
"omo,na serious matter o, nor fall my hand na, my babe dey hungry, i need buy her small snack make she chow 1st before we reach house" he said, sounding serious.

I checked my pocket and i was left with 3h, i gave him 2h, while i planned to use the remaining 1h to fare home.

I went back to where i bought the snack, ate within minutes and rushed back to class, the last period for the day was already on, stil on the revison and you need to buy your handout matter before we closed.

I got outside, plugged my ear piece in my ears and was on my way to school gate when someone tapped me from behind, lo and behold, it was a friend of mine, Jeffery.
Jeffery was a former co-worker of mine, we both worked at a company called Beta Glass(BG) which is now called Frigo Glass, i felt happy to see him cos it had been a while we met cos he resigned then when he gained admission, while i resigned the other year when i got admitted.

We got outside gate and Rose called my attention, i stopped and waited for her while she came to where my friend i were.
She greeted Jeffery before she whispered something in my ear and left.

"who be dat babe na?" Jeffery asked when she left.
" she be my friend o, why you ask, " i replied him.
"she nor bad o, i just like as she take dey, she get guy?" he asked me.
" oga, make i call her come make you ask her?" i asked him while we smiled and crossed the road.

He told me where he lived and i promised to pay him a visit later in the evening that day. When he asked where i lived, i told him Staff qtrsand he complained and gave me some reasons why i shouldn't had gone to rent an apartment there.

I didn't argue with him, i just smiled and reminded him that even if he gave me 2million points why i shouldn't had gone to staff qtrs, it wouldn't change anything.

We parted way while i stopped a bike that took me home.
I just entered my room when someone knocked, i knew it was meekest cos of the way he knocked.

I went to freshen up, i went to the kitchen and carried bread, a bottled g/nut and a plate to the room.
We talked about school before i remembered something.
" oshare, hwfa dat Tovia matter sef, how e go, you neva give me update o" i said.

"Mtscheeww, abeg nor mind Tovia, she nor miss her period" he said.
"i nor understand, wetin you mean?" i asked him.

"she say na joke o, she just tell me say she miss her period to test me, she wan know how i go react, she say she wan know weda i really love her," he replied me.

"guy, i nor dey like all those kine joke, shuo, awish you con go kee yourself dat before na, she go say na joke abi? Dat joke too expensive o.
Anyway, hope she stil use joke tey return the money?" i asked him while he shaked his head, meaning no.

"make i see first, i go wan her, cos i don dey vex for her now like dis" i said

TBC

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 6:55am On May 06, 2018
Oga boss you too much o
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2018
Asemark:
Oga boss you too much o
Thanks, big man.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by itsandi(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Heniola1(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2018
Interesting �
WHIZKIDEFE:
Continuation...

I held Mega's belt cos he was staggering and attempted to run ( weed at work). I held him down for about 30 mins before the army left. Those got weak from the drilling started calling their friends/roomies to come and carry them home.
"Johnny, lets break up, please. I don't think this relationship will take us anywhere. For me to be flogged this way on the first day i decided to go out with you is a sign. Maybe God used this one to teach me a lesson, i quit" a girl said sobbing (those ajebo kinda gals). "Baby, it hasn't gotten to that na, ordinary flog dat they flogged you, is that why you are calling it quits? Her boyfriend(Johnny) asked.
" yes, in my whole life i have never been flogged till today. I was even told in the dream not to date you but i didn't listen, now look at my body, see the result of my disobedience" she said pointing to her bleeding laps that was flogged.
" shebi i told you not to wear that gown, did you listened to me? You were forming too sexy for me, you want to seduce other boys with your fresh laps, dem no flog you reach sef" Johnny replied getting pissed off.
I forgot about my own worries at that point. I was laughing at the exchange of words between the 2 lovers..
Why e be say e dey hard to admit our our mistake? We should please learn to take responsibility for our action..

To be continued..
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2018
"Dating a doctor or a nurse is not romantic at all, when they look into your eyes, instead of them seeing love, they end up seeing symptoms of malaria or eye problems." cheesycheesy

Heniola1, i see you baby gal. wink

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ayobami7(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"Dating a doctor or a nurse is not romantic at all, when they look into your eyes, instead of them seeing love, they end up seeing symptoms of malaria or eye problems." cheesycheesy

Heniola1, i see you baby gal. wink
Lolz
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ayobami7(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by mofy1(f): 6:18pm On May 10, 2018
Great despo,great gbigbi,great gbagba,great kpin grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2018
Ayobami7:
Thanks for the update
correct guy! Thanks for dropping by.
mofy1:
Great despo,great gbigbi,great gbagba,great kpin grin
I see you there! Greatest Gbim-gbim! We're you or are you a DESPOlite? cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by mofy1(f): 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
correct guy! Thanks for dropping by. I see you there! Greatest Gbim-gbim! We're you or are you a DESPOlite? cheesy
Yeah PRE-ND 2006,OND 2007/2008, HND 2011/2012.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2018
mofy1:

Yeah PRE-ND 2006,OND 2007/2008, HND 2011/2012.
Ok..
Its nice meeting you, *thumbs up and welcome on board..

If you don't mind, you might just share some of your experience(s) then. wink
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
After i finished typing a looooonng update yesterday, only for me to post and i was banned by antispam bot.

Chai, the tin weak me ehn, i just shake my head base on say, shit happens.

Thats for that by the way..

Don Meneski, i saw your mention on that thread earlier, na man you be o.
Jesu! see as your comment make me feel like say i be writer.. cheesycheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
After i finished typing a looooonng update yesterday, only for me to post and i was banned by antispam bot.

Chai, the tin weak me ehn, i just shake my head base on say, shit happens.

Thats for that by the way..

Don Meneski, i saw your mention on that thread earlier, na man you be o.
Jesu! see as your comment make me feel like say i be writer.. cheesycheesy
A writer that rep the streets deserves a big time accolade...i wish the followers here can go nominate u for that small change,it will make my heart merry.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2018
"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking"

Don meneski, greetings from Me2u.

rukygold001, i sight you.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2018
This update is dedicated to the newcomers (Asemark, Ayobami7 and mofy1)

Continuation
After we finished eating, we went to Blood and Sand, don't get it twisted, when I said blood and Sand, I wasn't referring to the one in Spartacus(movie) it was the name we called the field in staff qtrs, just like Chelsea's field is called Stamford Bridge and Manchester United's field is called Old Trafford, that was how the field in Staff qtrs was called blood and sand. �
It was called blood and sand cos the field was 'grassless' �, please don't go and check your dictionary o, it was an empty space in between bush and houses. The soil there was clay like, so anytime it rains, the field looks like a battlefield filled with blood. Mostly of they are playing rain ball, that is playing ball in the rain.
(Shey you get)

Sometimes, some army men who live in the staff qtrs(semi-barrack) do come and watch students play football there.

When we got there, there was a Competition match going on, it was a lodge competition between lodges where all the lodges that participated contributed a particular sum of money each to be won by any lodge that wins at the final while the 2nd and 3rd runners up would be given a fraction to hold themselves.

Some babes came along to ginger and support their lodge mates who were playing in the field, their motivation spirit was activated as they cheered anytime any of their lodge mates wins the ball or made a goal attempt.

"Wey You, pass the boy na, why your life be like  dis sef. Na everything you wan tey greedy for your life? See as you don carry your stingyness com field, nawa o," one guy shouted at his fellow lodge mate who was running with the ball with no intention to pass to his team mates.

"If ona lose this match, make ona nor just bother come back to our lodge o, nor be our lodge ona wan disgrace," the caretaker of the lodge that was losing shouted and we all laughed.

About 10mins to the end of the game, one guy from the losing team held the ball and dribbled his opponent who fell as a result and everywhere vibrated with laughter as the babes cheered while some people made jest of the fallen guy.

"Guy, see as dem dribble you fall like bag of cement, you sure say you dey alright so?" One fan fired at the fallen guy.
" If your bone nor strong, abeg carry your weak body com outside o, nor com die for here o,"
Another guy added as we all laughed.

The guy with the ball dribbled past another guy and some of his fans (lodge mates) cheered him up.

" kolo! Pass the ball! Ona dey lose and you dey dribble anyhow, nor be here you go tey form Messi o," one guy shouted at the guy with the ball.
" nor be dribble we wan chop, go score goal make we fit qualify for the next round, you hear, with your short body like wetin I nor know" another guy added while we laughed and this got to the guy with the ball as he left the ball and charged towards the guy that made the last comment outside the field.

" You dey craze? Which kine talk  be dat, dem tell you say body dey sweet me as we dey lose? Abi you think say na play I dey play with the game? If you sabi wel-wel, why you enta the field go play?" The enraged boy said as he rushed at the guy that fired him while they were separated.

He was given a red card for violating the rules of the game and his side (lodge) ended up losing.
Omo, if you see as dem bash the boy with words that day ehn, you would pirry him.
They blamed him for being the cause of their defeat, you go fear bad mouth, the boy tried to defend himself but none of his lodge mates had any of it.

We all talked about the game while one self acclaimed football analyst analysed the game stating each teams strength and weakness.
"Abeg sharrap your mouth there, na only mouth you sabi, if dem give you ball now, you nor go fit rake  (juggle)  am o, and you dey here dey sharp mouth, come nor make me vex o" another guy fired at Mr analyst.

"Guy wait o, you get luck say you nor answer your village people call dat time o, so awish dem nor holl you before, you wan con fight for army barracks abi?
Awish you try am, by now you for dey guard room dey receive better drilling plus sense," I said, referring to the guy that almost fought earlier and we laughed.

When we got outside staff qtrs gate, we separated, I was about to go and relax in my room before I remembered that I promised to check on Jeffery that evening. Meekest followed some of his lodge mates thay came home to watch the match while I stopped a bike that took me to Genesis.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 8:12am On May 14, 2018
Oga boss thanks for the mention i really appreciate
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by FDURU(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

you surely deserve more than accolades Efe, the content of your story is so on point and it sure captivates the reader. a friend gave me the link to your story and have been engrossed ever since... more blessings to ur brain and more oil to grease your fingers as i await your next update.
TBC
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by FDURU(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

you surely deserve more than accolades Efe, the content of your story is so on point and it sure captivates the reader. a friend gave me the link to your story and have been engrossed ever since... Oluwa bless you with more blessings 4 ur brain and more oil to grease your fingers as i await your next update.

TBC
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2018
Wow,Thanks for the update and mention
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2018
If you haven't watched Lottery Ticket, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2018
Asemark:
Oga boss thanks for the mention i really appreciate
Boss, it's nothing, sir. cheesy
Ayobami7:
Wow,Thanks for the update and mention
Don't mention.. cheesy[quote author=FDURU post=67545427][/quote] Thanks, my regards to your friend..

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
Girlhaley, I right you..
Your name makes me want to listen to Eminem's 'Hailies song'. wink

Hope you are cool. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by girlhaley(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Girlhaley, I right you..
Your name makes me want to listen to Eminem's 'Hailies song'. wink

Hope you are cool. cheesy

Lol, he caught me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Been a ghost reader from the start following every update bumper to bumper cheesy cheesy ( I guess I comment somewhere tho) embarassed embarassed

This story glue me to my phone and lots lesson learnt wink winkbtw it's so funny making me laugh like a mad woman in class grin grin grin

I don't know what to say to you WHIZKIDEFE but you are the real G and those lyrics bruv.. They are hot

As per Oliver twist tho... I want more wink wink

And yes.. I'm cool and I hope you are too.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
i miss blood and sand field
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
girlhaley:

Lol,he caught me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Been a ghost reader from the start following every update bumper to bumper cheesy cheesy ( I guess I comment somewhere tho) embarassed embarassed

This story glue me to my phone and lots lesson learnt wink winkbtw it's so funny making me laugh like a mad woman in class grin grin grin

I don't know what to say to you WHIZKIDEFE but you are the real G and those lyrics[b] bruv[/b]. They are hot

As per Oliver twist tho... I want more wink wink

And yes.. I'm cool and I hope you are too.
At the first bolded made me felt like Jon Snow in 'Game Of Thrones, i felt like I just caught a Nightwalker(you) cheesy wink

At second bolded, me your bruv? shocked Hell No! I cast and bind every familiar spirit, I bulldoze and uproot every spirit of friend zone from your post.
I know my family members and you ain't one.
In Adenkunle Gold's voice... I nor be your brother o. grin
oya clean your mouth and say such no more.. cheesy cheesy wink

Don't get it twisted bae, dats how we roll.. wink cool
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
meekest:
i miss blood and sand field
Nor be small tin.. wink cheesy

I nor go forget wetin Dafe do you for dat ona 1-on-1 match o.. grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by girlhaley(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

At the first bolded made me felt like Jon Snow in 'Game Of Thrones, i felt like I just caught a Nightwalker(you) cheesy wink

At second bolded, me your bruv? shocked Hell No! I cast and bind every familiar spirit, I bulldoze and uproot every spirit of friend zone from your post.
I know my family members and you ain't one.
In Adenkunle Gold's voice... I nor be your brother o. grin
oya clean your mouth and say such no more.. cheesy cheesy wink

Don't get it twisted bae, dats how we roll.. wink cool

I ain't a Nightwalker bruv tongue tongue

We are waiting for more
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
dafe leg na iron he too like rough he just end my ministry 4 dat field with 6 month injury
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
girlhaley:

I ain't a Nightwalker bruv tongue tongue

We are waiting for more

You know i didn't see that right.. tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.