Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Checkout This Amazingly Useful Nigerian Websites You Never Knew Existed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Checkout This Amazingly Useful Nigerian Websites You Never Knew Existed (1592 Views)

Nairaland And Other Nigerian Websites Can't Be Accessed Without VPN By Nigerians / A True Ranking Of Most Popular "Nigerian Websites" In 2019 / Why Does 95 Percent Of Nigerian Websites Run Without SSL ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Amazingly Useful Nigerian Websites You Never Knew Existed by sukafia(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Today I am going to introduce you to these 2 useful Nigerian website I feel everyone should know about.

1. LiveFromNaija ▷ enables anyone with internet access to stream TV channels, listen to radio stations, join church services and watch headlining events in real time, live from Nigeria!
Link - www.livefromnaija.com

2. LiveFromNaija headlines ▷ with this site you can find out what is making headlines in Nigeria from the covers of Vanguard, Guardian, Sun, Punch, ThisDay, Triubune, Businessday... as well as trending stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business, etc. All in one place!
Link - www.livefromnaija.com/headlines

So let's say you want to access to Nigeria news today headlines, you simply visit the site.

Check out this two sites and let me know what you think. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Design Done For As Low As 20k With Hosting Package / Phpbb Critical Error. Could Not Connect To Database. / This Is Modern Internet Service And Advertising Package With Forum Submission An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.